twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nigger

The nigger

Mostly the nigger. The spic is a close 2nd

The Nigger and the Cop

/thread

Is this a trick question?

The nigger, obviously.

The nigger. The spic aswell since I just watched that facepeel video recently.

None of them really. They are 2D drawings.

>I'll shoot you ye damn idjit!
>Where do I buy some drugs?
>I DJ for kids parties mang, hook me up.
In that order.

Based on statistical analysis of these communities around the world. The niggers are uncivilized and aggressive. The beaners are pretty ruthless too but they have order. I'd say the nigger is most likely to attack you without preemptive cause

>hand in pocket
RUN

Cop>nig>redneck>cholo
Anyone Who answers nigger first is living in a dream world

Nigger & cop tie for first

Have had good & bad experiences with white trash & Pablo

Pretty much left to right in descending order.
Never realy been scared of any of those 4, but if I had to choose.

None of them to be honest

Also
> Name my band
> New Village People

Not the black guy.
Not the Latino guy.
The white nigger scares me.
The white nigger wop cop scares me.

lol if you're afraid of cops. You're probably just dumb and deserve to be arrested for making mistakes.

yep, agreed

I'm not afraid of chimps. I'm actually afraid of an abuse of power some high school grad that's got years of failed expectations driving their power trip given free reign to shit all over your constitutional rights. Chimps will off themselves, cops are untouchable.

all of them

I thought this was a king of the hill parody

Actually, it kind of is. The cop is boomhower, the fat redneck is bill, the darkie is dale because he's always blaming other people for his problems, and the mexican is hank I guess

The cop is the only scary one, unless the mexifag is a zeta.

Rednecks are all talk, nothing to be afraid of, niggers are only dangerous in large groups.

or has actually lived near them.

Nigger>Cop>Spic>Redneck

The first two look like they're having an existential crisis, the white guy looks like he just shit himself, and the cop looks comatose

politically correct picture doesnt have any gays or muslims, not to mention higher government groups (nsa, fbi)
>my sides reached orbit

>all cops are idiots

Clinging to small minded assertions like that will keep you afraid of them, little man.

Is King of the Hill getting a reboot?

see

4, 3, 2, 1.

The cop cuz he's not accountable. The red neck because he enables the cop. And Mexican thugs are a million times as loco as black thugs. Far more unpredictable. Black thugs you know what they're about.

All are dangerous, but bring scared of #1 first is .... Dumb.

>this
fucking /b is a shit pile of liberal sheep these days

The cop. I'm not afraid of the nigger because I'm not afraid to fight a fucking moon cricket. The other two are my friends.

Prolly raped or a niger or both

The nearly invisiable guy, almost missed him

Actually i didn't say that all cops are idiots, although there was a case recently where the a guy who scored too high on his aptitude test was barred from being a cop. Their logic was if he was too intelligent he would get bored with police work and move one. The unstated flip side is we prefer to hire less ambitious officers of average intelligence.

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/05/01/too_smart_to_be_a_cop.html

None of them scare me, but I'd try and avoid all 4 due to their own unique hazards

All of them!

Your in the dream world faggot.

Spend some time on copwatch on YouTube and watch your rights doused down the drain. If you think it's only nogs getting screwed by cops you need to pay attention. They at least make a noise about it. We just keep taking cop dick in our collective white asses without lube and ask for more

For the most part, Spics won't fuck with hardworking, decent human beings, i.e. white people. Not because of morals or anything like that, but your average spic is slightly smarter than your average nigger.

face partially concealed by hoody(most concealing clothing), hand in pocket

>drew the cop with the most masculine and aggressive face
>the rest have soft festures and sad eyes
Ahhh yes perfectly unbiased

Everyone

What do you expect from Horsey?