General S H R O O M Thread

General S H R O O M Thread

How long should be the tollerancebreak between two shroom/acid trips?

Post Tripreports, Tips, Tricks that are Shroom related. Acid accepted as well!

>be me
>prepared and consumed 1g of cubensis with the lemon tek
>absolut shroom noob
>30 min later starting to drift off
>freaking and trying to puke the shit out
>trip gets heavier and heavier
>willneverdoitagainfeeling
>about 2 hours in, head starting to clear up rapidly
>feeling like everything is possible and pure energy is flowing thorugt my vains
>enjoying the rest of the trip with small timeloopsoccuring

Why the fuck do this 1 g fuck my up that bad? How do you guys do more then 1 fucking g? The upcoming was horrible but the rest of the trip fucking great

bump

Never done shrooms only Lsd.didn't get any kinds freak out on the way up just a somethings happening feeling.

If was your bodies first time encountering the substance of course it's going to be extreme. Subsequent will be less even with no tolerance unless it's 10yrs.

Even Terrence McKenna says that you shouldn't be using mushrooms more than once or twice a year.

Samefag. Only 1 person in thread when posted kek.

I've only tried shrooms once and the first like 3-4 hours were horrible but the last two was one of the best experiences of my life

Shrooms are pretty random, you could get blitzed from 1g and take 2.5g next month and just have a mellow trip

I like acid because it's a lot cleaner, it's more accurate and lasts longer

Been doing acid on the weekends for like a month straight, i'm surprised my brain hasn't liquified yet. 2 tabs last week gave me a 7 hour trip with like a 5 hour comedown. Shits nice, i'd do shrooms if I had a connect or way to grow

Do you even know what samefagging is?

It's not like he was talking to himself, he was just trying to self bump even though you can't do that

I live in bremerton washington where theres supposed to be a shit ton of shrooms growing everywhere. Havent found any on my hunts :'( anyone in the area that can hook an user up?

no he said that about dmt, he went to the amazons early in his career specifically to legally consume shrooms daily when he was more worried about presentation of his research.

My ass lives in Maryland, there aren't any shrooms just hanging out, the ones you do find aren't exactly magic

do you got a good site to read about everything he said, done?

Do you got more Tips from him, or some of your own? How often would you take shrooms and how long would you do a tollerance break?

I think with shrooms a rough comeup might be common but I'm not sure.

Hey boys, trying to find some good ol' shrooms in the wild. Around this time of year, in Quebec, where would be the easiest place to find some?

Yeah. He was bumping his own thread dumbfuck

Bullshit. He said using shrooms about 3 times a year is "hitting it pretty hard"

Although he probably took 5g+ each trip of dried shroom.

Why don't you fags buy a spore syringe?