Why are there still people who don't get a healthy circumcision?

Why are there still people who don't get a healthy circumcision?

youtu.be/MB_H7xmeo5E

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are there people who don't mutilate their baby son because of an ancient religious tradition

u b trippin nigger

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

If your parents cut your dick when you where young doesnt mean that we must cut ours now

feel bad for you Cred Forumsro :/

Because having a piece of skin on your dick which acts like a in-built sex toy when you jerk off, is pretty damn nice.

Stop dividing ourselves between being cut and not. We should unite in hating the niggers

mutilated dicks have to use lube every time they wanna jerk off hahahahaha

>mutilated dicks have to use lube every time they wanna jerk off hahahahaha
My dicks mutilated and I don't have to use lube fam....

checked

This little piece of skin is the result of billions of years of evolution, it is there for a reason.
I will not fuck with evolution and you should pay some respects to it too, user

thats only for the shitty dick cuts
still sucks though. wish my parents didnt fuck me up

So is the appendix..... But go ahead, leave it in if you want

Because they don't want cuckcocks

"Why are there still people who don't amputate a sensitive part of their genitals?"

People get their appendix removed when they have appendicitis or if it's already burst. They don't get it removed at birth for face cream and to make sure goys know who owns them you fucking melt.

circumcision is one of the most retarded idiotic shits on this planet and still many retards believe its good

it makes rape easier

This

But it's Gods will... You should obey

If god ever existed, his message wouldn't be that. Do you jews even have a mind of your own or are you a race of ants?

Well I'm fucked and getting one in 3 months. Really sucks but what you gonna do?

Because I like being intact, and I'm glad I don't live in a country where cultural pressure makes a whole bunch of parents think they should be cutting bits of their kids off when they're babies.

I mean seriously, what the fuck is that about?

wear garlic on your neck and stab jew with a stake in heart when he gets close to your dick

>implying having your appendix at any point in life is a good thing

nice fucking amateur youtube video

because those damn mens rights activists and dirty 3rd world europeans are ruining our sacred tradition. we gotta keep cutting the foreskin so the boys don't masturbate and enjoy sex too much.

this better be bait
people dont remove their appendix at birth you moron.

Tumblr - Fuck off

phimosis?
because thats the only justifiable reason to get it done EVER

What the fuck are you talking about? You stupid kike.