Manlet scum this is how women really feel

Manlet scum this is how women really feel

thats fine, in 10 years realistic sex robots will take over for women

see who's laughing then

MGTOW

That bitch isn't even cute anyways

Its not about being cute, its about sending the msg and you sir, are dick eater.

now let's reproduce this pic when she's not wearing high heels

I am a manlet, my girl is taller than me.
Also i bet i get more pussy than most of you basement dwellers do anyway.
After all it's all about confidence and looks not height so get on your knees and suck my dick.
5.5 manlet reporting in

hahahahahahahahahahahaha 5'5

Hahaha not being a virgin

Its fun to make fun of "manlets" but lets be real, the reason we like to hate on them is because we don't have a drive to better ourselves because we don't have to compensate for height. Manlets are usually better than us, and it feels good to laugh that they are short but they are stronger, tougher, and more motivated.

I think I would have to get on my hands and knees to be low enough to suck your dick.

I'm a manlet I'm 6'1

Thank goodness im only 4'11" no man Ive ever met has been shorter than me

In 6'4 and get a good amount of hot pussy. I don't sound like you talking about confidence and shit though because I'm not Napoleon complexed bitch

>5'6'' manlet reporting in
Some do, most don't care

hahahahahhahahah, really? you are 5.5?

Looks like he has a better social life than me (or us)

8'11" master race reporting in

lol sure just like they tell guy's with small dicks "its a good size"

lol, 190 masterrace reporting in, fuck your imperial non-logical way of measurement btw

newfag taking the bait

9'11'' never 5get reporting in

le guaranteed replies LOLLLLLLL XD

Yahoo,5.5 manlet. Managed to do lots of stuff until 22. Being here isnt my proudest thing but hey, web all get pleasure in the little things right? Like seeing 5.9+ fags whining about being virgins at 30

Its a disadvantage for making first impressions or actually asking a girl out, but honestly so long as you have a good body, a job and a nice sized dick you're fine.

You've got height, i have napoleonic complex and a fit body to aid me în my quest of not being a loser. Whats that you are upset about?

Manlet spotted.

He could probably walk into her vagina