Ask a legionnaire in the French Foreign Legion anything

Ask a legionnaire in the French Foreign Legion anything

no

How many dicks have you taken thus far?

You look weird

Recommend it?

Is that herpes on your chin? Or is it just chafed from your boyfriend's balls?

Should I join? Is it worth it?

Aren't you just cannon fodder?

It's shit but worth it learn a new language shoot for free if your new you get hazed same as every military hardest part is learning the French but it comes with time

did they teach you how to surrender or is that just natural

Don't forget about the dicks you have to take up the ass

Just how gayhomosexual are you?

yeah, French was always a weak language for myself. Does sound like an alluring lifestyle though I have to say. Stay safe mate.

Merci mon nigga

Every french baby is born with a white flag

Scandinavian?

Did you have to learn the french language?

Close to it but we're trained cannon fodder

How many rapes have you committed?

Mortar burn

No shit i have actually been considering this for about 3 years but im 29 now and worried i'd have a hard time picking up french. were you a Cred Forums tard before the legion?

What's the kill ratio for "brown people" to "not brown people" that you have achieved so far?

Is there lots of rape?
Do you know the story of Karl Peters?
Is it as undercover as they say?

Do you make lighter guns to run away faster?

Some fatass teacher I had told me to join this even though I wanted to join either the Marines or the Army. Evidently, I was unable to join either.

Do you still have access to a Legion run brothel?

No one here is French so no

Wanted to ask, what was involved in your hazing?

You look part white, part Chinese, and part nigger.

Do you prefer your fork in your right or left hand?

Anus

Yes I was

Do you go through anything similar to SERE where you learn what to do if you're tortured?

Just do it we all just wake up one day and do it

I wanna join the British Army but if course The ffl are the best.. how can I prepare for the military best?

and just how much are you going to get your ass kicked for having a phone wile not being an NCO and doing your first 5 years???

Any advice for young Cred Forumstards about how awesome killing and rape is?

Any Russians there with you?

What are you wanted for in your home country?

Is it true that you get ass fucked during training by the cadre?

How could you possibly have a phone when the only thing you have after the visitation is your wallet?

You get your phones wen u get to regiment no big deal your name changes but it's possible to get your regular name back after 3ish years

Goddamn endless here if you speak English you stick with the English mafia here it's the only way we survive

seriously, i was under the impression you dont get to own a phone till your 5 years is up. where you at OP, 1rei/2rei/2rep?

Your name changes?

Kicked out of marine corps for cocaine wanted to do more deployments while I was young

Rep

Are you having fun?
What is your background, did you have military career before joining?
How many guys there are with glasses?
If so, do they participate on every normal training like everyone else?
What is the ratio between nationalities - is it still filled with eastern european guys who just come there to earn salary?

I was joining 10 years ago but now I'm too old and needed to think about my career first. It was close trying but I thought I might not be good enough physically. Mentally yes.

ave, true to caesar

Many Scandinavians with you?

I heard that the Scandinavians were usually the first ones to desert.

It's like 90 percent eastern Europe Russian Moldovan romanian Ukraine those fuckers and like 8 percent brazilian and 2 percent British American south african

Canadian infantryman here. What made you choose the legion instead of your own country?

Love falloutLeft the marines because I got booted for cocaine I have a good friend here who's Canadian

Nice, i have my AFF (accelerated free fall) licence would that help me get in to the REP? you're starting to make me thing about it again, im going to Germany in 4 months..

Can you go ask Bunk Lewis why his sister is such a slut?

We get it, you surrender

Sounds horrible if that's true.

It will and won't if you want rep and your good at fitness you'll make the rep because a lot desert from here so there's always space the shit part is castel but after that your in the real legion and your equals will just be icing on the cake you'll just be more prepared for jumps that newbies

Any tips for someone going in january?

>Any tips for someone going in january?
Just surrender first thing when you get chance.

Just act crazy confident in your interviews at aubagne don't be cocky just very sure that the legion is for you and you won't desert

Id sooner die than surrender
Thanks

I'm in the British army, dont be fat dont be stupid and dont give up.

yeah i keep getting the impression that fit, fit and fit is the key being a good candidate. and can you settle something for me, is the REP actually in Syria? the french government are vauge about it but the reports keep coming out???

>Why did you want to join ffl?
For military career and adventure.

Lol blitzkrieg

Is that red chin consequence of the balls of your comrades hiting it?

This is now Adolf thread!

Any pics in ur dress uniform?
Always thought that uniform looked badass af

Bon, spèce de Cred Forumsâtard, t'attends quoi pour buter des gens au bougnoulistan ?

Yea being smart doesn't get you far here I maxed the intelligence test it's pretty much an autism test so Im not bragging really but some retards fail it and it's basic as fuck being fit helps but I've seen them take questionable fitness types because they have a reason to be there and they know they won't desert. The legion has the highest desertion rate of any military

FFL = we'll take any pieces of shit to come and fight for us since our natives are too busy offering their wives to muslims.

If you're in a country with a decent military please just join them.

British army regulars are above the FFL in profesionalism. Well they're the best trained regular army in the world but small in numbers.

>British army
>above FFL

No m8

Why did you join?

Is 26 too late to join?

Where do you take part in operations (country)?

i meant the parachute regiment*

Still no

Well put your boner away red coat. I agree if you can go Brit mil I would Ffl is very unprofessional but it's a legion and it dope men are men here we drink beer and ranges after shooting which I never in my life would have done in the us marines that just one example

Is 17 too early to join?

Is that a FAMAS?

>FFL aren't special forces.

Paras are held in much higher regard. It's just true, sorry user.

Assuming htis is a mate of yours, I second it

The FFL: advanced pacifism

you hear about the dude in the 13eme dble who cut his face off?

Dude, punctuation is a neat thing. Try to use it please, makes reading so much better.

Bro where you from try your mil first. And 17 and a half is minimum

Do you even war bro?

Ireland but my mil is a no go (criminal convictions)

yes. it was midnight and he went out for a cigarette. he used his knife to cut his face off to be his best friend.

He's a former Marine, I'm surprised he can even spell anything correctly with all the Hoo-rah! coming out of his ears.

When did that happen?

today my nigga!!!! too excited to tomestamp it, but here ya go

Shit mate what did you do?

i have a record of drunk & disorderly and assault. british army let me in

i see what your getting at, i guess commitment is a pretty big deal when it comes to the legion but im down! i appreciate your insight Cred Forumsro. its the occasional thread like this that still makes Cred Forums slightly worth while.

16 charges
Theft
Assault
Vandalism
Burglary

My nigga!

why do you have such soft fingers and hands? if you really were working hard you'd have different texture on your palm. now it looks like soft little boy's fat fingers.

Why are French people such faggots?

On a scale of 1 to 10.1 being cowards while 10 being collaborators where are the bulk of French people on the list

im not sure but you could try joining the british army i would recommend it

what the fuck, Winter?

What the fuck dude where u from and what regiment

get a load of this guy..

How did you get in?
What is the acceptance rate? It's my dream to get in.

Ye was thinking of it since there juvenile charges they get wiped when im 18 but iv been wanting to go to the ffl for a while now i was thinking if i dont get in try for the royal marine commandos and if not the irish army

How does it feel to work for a country that wont even include you in their regular armed forces just because youre an immigrant? Is the pay worth it?

well, good luck mate royal marines are tough, im headed for the parachute regiment. peace

As a career it can be good. Salary gets higher longer you serve and you get bonuses from dangerous locations. If you go to Djibouti your salary is much higher than staying in France scrubbing toilets for the Legion. After 5 years you can get French citizenship too.

How often did they rape you?

>headed for the parachute regiment
not the user you were talking to but holy fuck, you're in for a ride. Hope you're in peak physical shape

how many buttholes did you touched with this chin?

oh i wouldnt be doing it if it wasn't a challenge.

how does it feel knowing that just a simple US marine grunt is a superior soldier?

What rifle is that?

Assuming its a famas

you got balls, I'll give you that, I heard the paras get sent to some really dangerous deployments in small units
how old are you? you have any sports background?

shit that was quick

FFL doesn't use famas anymore. They are using Swiss made AN4-L pressurised rifles.

Hockey. Marines. Legion.22 years old.

21 i boxed for a few years but i played football my whole life. I'm pretty fucking fit i run 5 miles pretty much every day.

My ass we use the FAMAS Filan and FAMAS valo next up in line is the HK

If you can run with a hiking rucksack filled with 20kg of sand for ten miles in under two hours, do about thirty push-ups with your elbows tucked in, and think that you could improve these stats dramatically all whilst living in the usual horrible never-ending bootcamp lifestyle then you might have a chance. Expect to be booted into another regiment if you can't cut it.

i assume you mean european football as in soccer? What position do you play?
It's a really underrated sport here in the US, ive played it a few times and the stamina needed is insane

Oh, and expect to run a mile and a half in around nine minutes!

AN4L= ANAL

Serious question here. No shitposting involved. Are the rape stories real? Have you heard of any legionaire or legionaire in training getting raped by superiors?

And what happens if you wanna leave before the 5 years end?

OP one of my friends joined a year or so back and before he left he said his biggest problem with it was dudes sticking their dicks in your ass.

Was he just joking or is this a bigger issue than other armies?

That's what im gonna find out, but getting into the paras would be a massive achievement and sense of pride i was a fucked up kid so gotta make my family proud somehow.

yeah soccer, i'd play center mid or sometimes out on either of the wings, made it to county level when i was like 16 17 but just got boring.

Gimme da puss puss

All these rape jokes are gold. Keep up the good work anons.

its real if you get on the wrong side of someone while in there

Let me think for a second... You are claiming this is not real?! You must be a genius!

you got high pain tolerance?
you aware they literally torture you in the paras right

What if someone gets on the wrong side of you?
What would someone have to do for you to feel justified raping them in revenge? Like if they accidentally shot you or took a shit in your backpack?

how does that happen? surely they just cannot straight up bully someone until they reach breaking point

how do they torture you? not heard that.

they pinch you from balls...make you shit in a pot and then eat it...also when you sleep they might piss on you to wake you up...

I wouldnt rape someone

what you have to understand is the FFL accepts literally anyone regardless of their past. So a lot of criminals end up joining, and sometimes they join at the same time as one or two fellow criminals.

shut the fuckkkk up you dopey cunt

beating, drowning, sometimes even electric shock. Just don't run your mouth

How does it feel knowing your Country is full of a bunch of pussies?
Even your President is a pussy

Not even if they are European drug lords that kidnapped your daughter and you are Liam neeson?

id kill or beat the shit out of them but not rape

Nope.
Fake and gay nigger faggot.

they dont do that shit to the SAS let alone the paras you lads been watching too much james bond

Did you have prior military experience before joining the FFL? I read an article online of some guy that said not to bother trying to join if you don't have prior experience. Is that a try statement?

holy shit!

I thought they do a background checks and all and only accept if they don't have any serious crime. Small crimes are maybe tolerated but you are not able to join if you have serious violent crimes for example.

Why didn't you join a proper army?

is that dean winchester?

When are you guys going to clean up that muslim problem you have going?