Ask someone who have sat in jail for kidnapping anything

Ask someone who have sat in jail for kidnapping anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-37510257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you smoke amber leaf?

No.

Why not?

Why should I? I smoked weed during my time, I also did Ritalin while i sat time in the criminal institution.

Why not amber leaf?

Amber Leaf, cigarettes? The time i had cigarettes i smoked Marlboro, my favorite.

Interesting. And what kind of water do you drink? Tap water or mineral?

What part of eastern europe are you from?
I can tell because slavs say "sat" in jail and not went to jail.

Partly Russian. Otherwise Swedish.

Why can't you into English?

Do you prefer red grapes or green grapes

did u had sex during ur time ?

Who'd you kidnap?

What kind of chair did you sit on in jail

During my time in the criminal institution only, in the criminal institution you get visitation rights, where for example family, friend and such can visit you. In the institution I had only a small cell with a bed, My girlfriend came over and we fucked. In jail, nothing.

NO. I don't regard anal rape as sex.

What's it like, being anally raped?

Cant believe he doesn't smoke amberleaf

We kidnapped 2 girls, and one elder man. I don't want to go in to details. We were 4 others, not including me.

As a slav, we are the ones ruling the jail I were in.

What drove you to do it?

Were you in jail in Russia or Sweden?

Peer pressure, I wasn't the one behind the idea of the crime.

How was the teen pussy?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-37510257

Swedish jail.

Russian jail from what I know are 10 times worse than a Swedish Jail, Swedish Jail isn't as corrupt as a russian jail.

OK, but what was the motive? Did they do something wrong, or was it gang work?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-37510257

Actually, the girls were 15 and 17 from what I know. We have targeted them before, And I am from Sweden, and not fucking ukfagland.

15 Is the legal age of sex in Sweden, as of that I am not called a pedophile.

As I said, they were targeted before, they have hustled our friends before, of big amounts of money, the elder man was just a witness.

Mosr Swedish people would smash your face in if you are with a 15yo. The law is there to stop minors getting prosecuted.

I know how it is, I know many people who have gotten fucked up in jail cause of something with minors, not even sex.

But as I said, we slavs were a majority of the inmates and there was no problem. The four others were sent to other jails around the country. I sat in the "Tidaholms anstalten" Which was pretty tough comparing it to other jails in the country, allthough, I've heard that one of my friends were sent to the "Kumla anstalt" Which is mainly for people who have killed.

cool, do you have tattoos from zone?

Are you in decent shape? (height/weight)
Did you get into any fights or targeted while in there?

Do you feel like scum?

Some, but only gangtattoos, I can't take pictures because I've gotten my phone robbed recently.

The person who took my phone were using a knife to get it from me. A flip knife with about a 15cm blade.

I am 186cm and i weigh at 78kg. Under the time i sat time, i were as bulked as i have ever been.

Calling bullshit. No swedis newstory about this. Faggot 16 year old.

good stats
did you get in any fights there?

Need more proof faggot?

I can translate if needed.

How is Swedish jail? I'm an Eastern European, but I've been living in the United States most of my life. Avoided jail, but I an tell you that American prison is a shit show of dangerous shady shit.

I'd figure, ever since I came out, I've watched doccumentaries about russian prisons, and american prisons, beyond scared straight, and such.

Best jail is uk jail. PS4 on the big tv

most swedish people are muslims now, they enjoy sex with little boys.

What proof is this?
Its but a simple printscreen.
Faggot.

Swedish jail, is pretty soft, comparing to jails in other countries. The nordic countries has one of the softest jails in the whole of Europe.

The article of the happening, It's a local newssite, that's why i censored it.

Ayub Abdi Gaal - f. 1997
Dani Barkho Barkho - f. 1997
John Jamil Hanna Hanna - f. 1996
Elias Joe Majdalany - f. 1997
Nimon Tmava - f. 1998

The people arrested. Who are you? Faggot

Seems like you did a long tour since this was in May also

I can only say that i was born 1997.

I'm out for a short period of time.

Have you ever sat in jail for kidnapping and if so when?

The hero we need

Read the thread, it gives answers.

I can't read

well you said you were swedish so its either john or elias

Born in Sweden, but still, I am Partly russian and my parents are Assyrian and Russian.