Hey Cred Forumsros, help me out. What the fuck is wrong with my tongue? It burns and feels bad, too...

Hey Cred Forumsros, help me out. What the fuck is wrong with my tongue? It burns and feels bad, too. My throat feels fine though.
It started 3 days ago after i ate some garlic.

That's cancer

by garlic you mean AIDS dick

sorry for the rotation

Don't drink my blood, m8

checked keked and rekt

Brush your damn teeth and your tongue!

It's candida - I had it a while ago. You need to go to the doctor to get some fluconazole to fight it. Be prepared for it to last about 2 weeks

you don't get aids from garlic man

Got any proof for that?

Looks like you got the ol' garlic tongue.

I'm afraid you've been sucking too much dick, OP.

swish with saltwater like eighty times a day thats all i can tell you

The Holy Trinity.

you must be allergic to garlic, or the garlic you ate was rotten.
Go to a pharmacist and ask for Desloratadine (5mg) 1pill / day. If it's not gone in a week, see a doctor.

i had a mate with the same problem he ate a rare garlic virus, he was kill some days later

Sounds shitty, thanks for the advice. I'll make an appointment sometime next week.

Common amongst Italians and the french I believe

meh i'm not allergic to it, might have been rotten though. was at a fun fair, you could try for free. knew i should of sticked to ice cream!

might be a fungal infection man, you should see a doctor

It could be thrush though.

Garlic allergy nigger learn to fucking google

It's been to long, gotta amputate it user

Allergies don't have to start at birth. They can develop later in life, like tits. It's a garlic allergy nigger.

Now when you say you ate garlic.. is that code for dick?

Looks like leprosy

--> you call me the nigger but apparently you're the one who can't read

so one day you wake up and you're fucked?

this is not candida, for candida gives white lesions. and candida lesions are easily removed by brushing or scratching.

this might be some allergic reaction.

dentistfag here.

you're also pressing too much you tongue, you're anxious. this is an occlusal issue, i can see it by the marks on the format of your teeth on your tongue. go to a dentist, treat yor mouth. your tongue could be inflamated doe to this occlusal issue.

or suck some pussy to relax and see how it improves.

I know a girl that got this after sucking too many dicks.
Maybe you should stop being a faggot.

how much garlic did you eat? was it an unusually large amount?

Perhaps you have an allergy to garlic, but I'd expect other symptoms (rash or intestinal issues) if it was an allergy.

See a doc, good luck.

Nigger maybe you should learn to read because I posted this kill yourself nigger it's a garlic allergy

cancer

Yup

user!!! If you are serious about your story GO TO FIRST AID NOW !!!!!!!!

>i can see it by the marks on the format of your teeth on your tongue
woah you are like the sherlock holmes of dentists, pretty great observation

That's the same thing as candida

Candidiasis is thrush

Then, I would still ask for Desloratadine (no side effect at all) because it still looks like an allergy. Or Fluconazole if it's a fungus. Have you got fever or any other side effect ?

Smoke less than 2 packs a day.

I knew eventually I'd get a solid reply, thanks a lot man

looks like you suck too many cocks

we dentists know more about you than you would imagine. many diseases and psychological status are visible by signals in the oral cavity.

Go see a doctor you fucking idiot don't ask Cred Forums for medical advice. Looks like Lupus to me.

try using a tongue scraper

This guy, it's a fungal problem, go and get a prescription for anti fungal meds

An allergy is a hypersensitivity to something, and your body being incredibly stupid about trying to reject that thing. I had a biology professor who used to spend a lot of time around ragweed. Then one day he had an allergic reaction to it, and he was allergic to it ever since.

My sister is becoming more sensitive to dust and mold. It just happens. She only recently started experiencing this agony that I've been going through my whole life, though she's still not allergic to cats and dogs.

1 pack a day, still too much tho

put the speedpipe down.

Its called thrush. Get some oral mouth rinse for it. Takes a couple of days to work.

naaah man that hurts like hell, tried it

Its Thrush, +google
I feel your pain, just got over mine

ask your doctor
unless you live in america ofcourse, in that case you can't afford it

We don't do speed where i live

>go to fun fair
>should I eat cotton candy or hot dog or ice cream...?
>ooh rotten garlic yummmm
what fucked up country do you live in?

>garlic
VAMPIRE SPOTTED

beautiful switzerland my friend

Clean your mouth ffs