What's your top fetish, Cred Forums? And how was girls/gf/wife etc responded to knowing of it?

What's your top fetish, Cred Forums? And how was girls/gf/wife etc responded to knowing of it?

Anal. She loved it.

D-sized boobs, which she has. She things I'm a little bit gross, but indulges me.

Pantyhose. Love feeling legs in pantyhose. Nobody ever went along with it. Feels bad.

>top fetish
The toppest one is having sex with my mother when she was around 35.

Anal. We broke up.

Mild to moderate scat fetish. My S.O. shares it.

Punching her in the kidney as I bust my nut. Got out of jail last week and looking for a new gf.

I'm sorry bro

Incest. She didn't think it was weird since she's into torture and very old men.

Gotta admit, I laughed.
Well done

>What's your top fetish, Cred Forums? And how was girls/gf/wife etc responded to knowing of it?

Fucking JESUS.
My wife and daughter loves doing this.

Feets. Ex gf had 10/10 feets, she would give me footjobs and loved when i licked her feet while we were watching tv. i miss her.

So is Jesus the guy who's coming over to clean the pool?

Fuzzy insects. I don't have a GF.

I like buttplugs and anal and ass to mouth and mommy role play. My girlfriend said "I knew someone who likes toddlers and dirty diapers, you're fine dude."

She was a virgin before we met. Draws really well and frequents deviant art. Only previous relationship was online with a girl in Australia years ago. Said last week she's been thinking about anal lately.

Said she wouldn't draw hentai for me unless I paid her like any other commission. I think she's funny and cute.

She's uncomfortable about sex but we both agree taking it slow is good. We boned for the first time last week and I called her a sex kitten. She makes great noises.

The most autistic thing i've read in months.

and you never will lolllll

Intimacy, massages, sometimes feet, Kissing/Licking
No gf

smoking. she'd think I'm weird lol. I'm not into stuff if the girl ain't

Welp, she probably is and I probably am too. Lol

My fetish is strangling my gf to death while we have sex. She responded well to it

Interracial DDP