Lets face it. Trump will win Cry all you want Lefties

Lets face it. Trump will win Cry all you want Lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqe4vqhA3D4
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a48894/trump-lichtman/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/
consortiumnews.com/2016/02/18/hillary-clintons-hypocrisy-on-dissent/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_597393923&feature=iv&src_vid=26-VzfBZg1w&v=pTcSvnN3ZrE
youtube.com/watch?v=3RT5YwvcbNo
youtu.be/ALXulk0T8cg
youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w
youtube.com/watch?v=ue0cT3CLB-s
npr.org/2016/09/28/495805190/no-donald-trump-didnt-win-post-debate-polls
fortune.com/2016/09/28/fox-news-memo-presidential-debate-polls/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
theconcourse.deadspin.com/eric-trump-tweets-out-fake-photo-of-rally-1786475295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These, are facts.

>Cry all you want Lefties
No true leftist wants Hillary either. We lost when Bernie did.

Daily Reminder Hitlery cheated

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqe4vqhA3D4

dont you see it, the system is rigged. There was never a chance Bernie was going to actually be the candidate.

You are left to this question. Don't Vote or Vote Hillary. Or make a gamble. See how the world will look like when the mainstream establishment gets rekt and we will all join Trump in making America great again.

saw it first on facebook

At least Shillary supporters don't have to constantly reassure everyone that thier candidate is going to win.

he will. he was predicted to win by a guy that has successfully predicted the last 8 elections.

Source?

Shit. IDK what can even be said at this point. I'm at a complete loss for words, to describe the current situation Politically. I'm glad someone's happy I guess(?!).

y iz he down then

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a48894/trump-lichtman/

Polls don't mean shit, silent majority like myself will make him win.

polls always dont mean anything to someone who is down in the polls

do you honestly consider trumps supporters to be a silent majority

be real please

MAGA

It's interesting to see Russian shills playing such a huge part in this year's elections. I gotta give y'all credit. It's a solid tactic. It's just a damn shame that in all reality the president's power is so well checked that whoever gets elected won't be able to do jack shit regardless.

Its actually true, Lots of people are silently supporting him because they know that they would rather have Trump than Hillary.

most Trump supports are scared to come out as Trump supporters

so yea, the silent majority rule applies this election

makes you wonder why they have to be silent

perhaps they are...iunno ashamed of being considered racist or something iunno

Because of exactly what you just said.

You instantly label me a racist and take the moral high ground because I support someone different than you.

the dude has said a lot of racist shit like how do you expect me to view someone who supports that

The presidential nomination is not determined by the popular vote. It's ultimately decided by the electoral college. It doesn't matter who you vote for. It matters who "they" want.

No. It's because you're a fucking racist piece of shit. You're supporting a douchebag.

He said a lot of facts that may seem racist to the people he is talking about.

Implying Hillary hasn't said just as much racist stuff in the past. Let's not pretend she isn't a closest racist who needs the black vote

see, thanks for supporting my point

You know nothing about me

I'll take "What do geriatric racists and edgelord teens have in common" for 2000 David.
>besides being white

#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?” asked Clinton.

#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof” of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?

#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.

yeah he has a reputation for being truthful doesnt he
not even talking about Hillary buddy

This is some amazing meme magic.

#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.” Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,” why isn’t Hillary?

#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

#10 – April was a great month for Hillary’s racism, as she also made a comment disparaging Native Americans. She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

#11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. It was racist when Donald Trump pandered Hispanics by eating a taco bowl, but not racist when Hillary pandered blacks. How does that work?

Anyone who thinks trump even has a 5% chance of being elected is a mindless sheep
Hillary has known she would be the next president for years now

Hillary every time she opens her mouth

this sense of entitlement is exactly why she will lose

I'll take "I'm a gigantic faggot that falls for emtional distress whether real or not" for 69 *Alex.

The first female president will be Ivanka Trump

ironic

>Hillary scratches her nose
>"One minute later..."

Do you not know how debates work?

we gonna MAGA like a motherfucker

how

Yeah, the professor doubts himself in that article, so, that doesn't prove much

ya ok bud. dont ask for a source and ignore it once you see it. also that article is just one that I picked at random after a google search.

soon

Trump talks trash about Hillary for a minute.

"Oh man. Trump is whipping me bad. Better signal my co-conspirator to stop him."

A minute later.

"Your two minutes are up, Mr. Trump."

Obviously working together. I hate the cunt and even I can see how retarded that conspiracy bullshit is.

>As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

The actual quote: "But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs. Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

So where did she mention black youth?

Confirmed for pretty much the dumbest shit we've seen since the electoral race started.

>one minute later

CONSPIRACY!

Shit, we might as well start claiming Trump was signaling Holt every time he took a drink of water because SOMEHOW he was allowed to talk at some point in time after doing so. COLLUSION!

I don't assume you're a murderer or a treasonous traitor because you're a Hillary supporter. Just sayin'...

How many white crime gangs do you see in cities like Chicago?

Sees how retarded the conspiracy theory is.

Still believes it anyway, despite logic, facts and common sense.

go Trumptards.

well hillary isnt advocating murder or treason is she

exactly.....careful though or they will label you a racist for having common sense

So ready for Trump to get elected and start repairing America

That depends on if you have information that could be damaging to her or her associates. Those people tend to disappear.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/

Here ya go, if you dont want to read it then that is on you. I am not your personal googler

>Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

This unsubstantiated rumour came from the book "Game Change". It has also been suggested that Clinton in fact said Obama would have been "carrying his bags", which automatically puts the veracity of the quote in doubt.

As Media Matters for USA reports: Note the lack of quote marks around the statement attributed to Clinton. That means it's a paraphrase, not a direct quote. That means that Heilemann and Halperin did not or could not verify that Clinton said those exact words -- their source is not Kennedy or Clinton, but someone else who was supposedly aware of a later, alleged conversation between Kennedy and a "friend." As The Plum Line's Greg Sargent points out, the authors do indeed admit in their book: "Where dialog is not in quotes, it is paraphrased, reflecting only a lack of certainly on the part of our sources about precise wording, not about the nature of the statements."

As Sargent notes, Clinton may have said something along those lines, but: "In cases like these, when people are hinting at racism, the precise wording is everything. And in this case, the whole claim is based on an anonymous source's recollection that someone who has now passed away told him or her that Clinton said something like this."

So why are right wing media outlets like Fox News reporting this as a direct fact and putting quotation marks around the sentence as if it is verbatim, when the original authors of the book did not do so?

can i borrow the tinfoil
well you did just give me a link so

yeah you kinda are

they both are fucked in the head and think the peasants should kneel before them. A 71 year old vet that was doing a silent protest in the crowd by facing the other direction was brutally arrested right in front of her as she continues a speech about taking care of veterans. Shes a damned robot.

consortiumnews.com/2016/02/18/hillary-clintons-hypocrisy-on-dissent/

Whats wrong with it? exactly? And when was it "great"

TLDR

Pretty much. Trump is going to win. People vote for people they like. People like Trump because they recognize him from The Apprentice. And his various cameos such as Home Alone 2 Lost in New York.

A similar thing happened with governor Schwarzenegger. People voted for him because they like him.

See kids, people don't always vote for political reasons. They vote for people they like! It is human nature!

Bingo!

>How many white crime gangs do you see in cities like Chicago?

I repeat: where did Clinton mention black youth in that quote?

did you read it

what did you think

>TLDR

Basically, there is no proof Clinton said Obama would have been getting him coffee.

I think those Child Care policies are going to really help me

Working families are hurting right now due to child care cost and high taxes.

cool, thank you

BUILD THE WALLLLLLL

anyone got the video of spiderman movie he goes you sissy and laughs and heads explode

>During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

There are numerous sources that debunk this complete falsehood.

From Politifact: Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.

this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

Where did I indicate in any way that I actually believe it? Also, me hating Hillary does not make me support Trump. They're both fucking cancer and it's idiots like you that see things as black or white that are ruining America.

All aboard the Trump train!!!

Im a leftie and im voting for trump. i dont see him as a right or left wing.

>So why are right wing media outlets like Fox News reporting this as a direct fact and putting quotation marks around the sentence as if it is verbatim, when the original authors of the book did not do so?

Because right-wing media outlets are full of shit and controlled by the republican party, and their sole aim is to fool gullible Republicans into believing things that are not true...?

Not mentioning it doesn't mean it isn't implied. It's fairly obvious which gangs she's taking about.

We're gonna have a President Trump and a Berniecratic congress, so it'll just be Obabo 2.0: nothing gets done for 4-8 years (2020 is completely unpredictable).

I honestly don't know why I haven't killed myself yet.

poor, punctuation

also they're neck-and-neck, anyone who thinks they can call the race right now is full of shit

ill vote for whoever is going to get these niggers out of my country. soo trump?

Any criticism you can throw at Clinton, you can throw twice as hard at Drumpf. If she's a liar, he is a fucking pathological liar. If she's a crook, he's 10 times as crooked as her.

Neither of them are great, but only Drumpf is a fucking narcissistic blowhard who will make America a laughing stock if elected.

I was going left this election for my own selfish reason of wanting Marijuana / Criminal Justice reform.

I was all in for Bernie but I just cannot vote for Hillary.

Trump it is

LOL ... you will cry too, mark my words

I'll laugh, because I'm not a stupid usfag :D

you're not a leftie

using the word Drumpf and expecting to be taken serious

get out of here kid

I submit that Grandma Nixon is actually more crooked than Drumpf.

Actually she's not MORE crooked, strictly speaking, she's just crooked in more destructive ways. He tried to get people thrown out of their apartments. She sold American foreign policy to the highest bidder.

Fuck the GOP and Fuck the Democrats

Lion Party 2016!!!!!

make me faggot

A man's lie is like, "I was at Tony's house."

A woman's lie is like, "It's your baby."

europig no die.
America #1.

You're going to swing some people to Hillary if you keep posting this hilarious shit. She was only speaking the truth!

>Not mentioning it doesn't mean it isn't implied. It's fairly obvious which gangs she's taking about.

Well, what the fuck is the point of candidates saying anything if you're going to implicate their words with your own prejudice?

The fact is, she did not mention black youth in that quote. If you want to take from her quote something she did NOT actually say, then you're beyond help.

Yes, he heads up the Utter Shit wing...

>Posts shopped image (the one on the right) to prove Rob Byrd was a Klan leader in 2004
>Doesn't know that it's literally Rob Byrd's official portrait from 2004 pasted on another Klan member
>Doesn't know that he left the KKK after less than a year in the 1940s

lel.

Fuck the Lion Party

Rent Is Too Damn High Party 2016!

So you admit trump lost the debate?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_597393923&feature=iv&src_vid=26-VzfBZg1w&v=pTcSvnN3ZrE

HAHAHAHA I love this guy so much

So its okay if Trump joins the KKK for less than a year?

Cool story bro, glad to know you wouldnt consider him a racist for less than a year of service

Clinton has been lying through her teeth since before the first Clinton election. She's utterly poisonous.

While not gladly, i'd take the flounder over the dagger in my back.

Hillary isn't a racist (she is)

They're called "orphan quotes" and are to be avoided in journalism. Source: JN 101

Whats up with all the flag burning at Anti Trump rallies?

>1940s
>2016

bit different situation. the klan that existed in the 40s isn't even around anymore, just redneck wannabe klans. and back then everyone and their grandmother was a member.

"That's called business"
What a scumbag pussy who has to bring up email scandals when people ask him to release his tax returns

this gave me keks

Did Trump flip flop into a NAACP shill?

So drawing a parallel between the fact that there's trouble with (mostly) black criminal gangs in cities and her wanting to get rid of criminal gangs is far fetched? Or does the mean we have to get rid of all the (nearly) nonexistent white gangs? The only reason she doesn't say it out right is that it's not something a politician should do. If you only listen to the exact words a politician say you'll notice they aren't saying pretty much anything. It's all ambiguous crap just so if shit hits the fan they can deny it by claiming they were misunderstood or misquoted. It's politics 101 and she's a career politician.

just go get some gay drink from starbucks, get on you mac and blog about how mean he is tard-buckle and when he is president you can piss and moan all you want

youtube.com/watch?v=3RT5YwvcbNo

Yea, Hillary hates niggers and I am cool with that

youtu.be/ALXulk0T8cg

Hillary going to bring you niggers to heel

good one shill

>using the word Drumpf and expecting to be taken serious

Why? That was his name before his ancestors changed it.

Donald Trump talking about John Stewart's family doing the exact same thing: "He should be proud of his heritage."

Hypocrite.

nigger you seem to have some serious cognitive dissidence going on. you want the gangs controlled but not if they are black people. hate to break it to you sunshine white gangs arent a problem.

fucking idiot

>Clinton has been lying through her teeth since before the first Clinton election. She's utterly poisonous.

Say I agree? Trump is still a bigger liar than her.

youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w

Hillary in a nutshell

>le meme face
nice counter argument. not even the dude you're arguing with, just saying your analogy is shit

Without claiming Hillary won, then yes. He lost. And so did she. The whole debate was a fucking joke. I'm a eurofag and anyone trying to debate by only slandering their opponent would be laughed out of the party. When your only real argument is that your opponent would do a worse job, you are in no position to lead.

you mad

god damn Luckey fuck off with your try hard memes

That sure told me!
Go back to watching cringe marathons and "feministgettingdestroyed" videos on YouTube cuck faggot

We're not reassuring our supporters. We're rubbing it in YOUR faces...you know, like when you rubbed that nigger in our faces for the last 8 years.

OK. So apply the same level of scrutiny to what Trump says then.

We have to shut down the cyber

Tactical Triggering Incoming

That's what I am. I'm a silent supporter at least as far as polls go. I believe he's going to shock everyone and win in a major landslide.
>LET THE SLIDING OF THE LAND BEGIN!

most everyone's name has changed over the course of history. everyone knows that you use 'drumpf' to make it sound more nazi, as if there's anything wrong with being german in 2016.

hillary supporter btw. you make us all look bad. plenty of legitimate ways to attack the orange retard, just use his fucking name.

Lol what's scrutiny? I don't know that word. Nobody does. You know? I don't know. But you know.

I think you took a mental misstep there somewhere. I'm claiming Hillary was taking about black gangs when she said the gangs need to be brought to heel, without outright saying the word black.

yeah trump is probably going to take it, because hillary is a lying old cunt.

I just want to watch the world burn.

If you want I can give about 10 reasons why Hillary would be a great president, but we both know you won't read it and have probably already typed your next post calling me a cuck amerifat.

Perfect music for your beautiful gif:
youtube.com/watch?v=ue0cT3CLB-s

Triggered.

Here you go: npr.org/2016/09/28/495805190/no-donald-trump-didnt-win-post-debate-polls

I can give you about 34,000 reasons why Trump would be great for America right now.

They are the names of each person he currently employs

I do. They are both agreed that black gangs are a problem and needs to be dealt with. They're just wording the same problem differently.

im getting sucked into an argument with autistic austin fresh out of high school

>not Crazy Train
I'm disappointed

kek

Shh. Only Breitbart is the one true news

>most everyone's name has changed over the course of history. everyone knows that you use 'drumpf' to make it sound more nazi, as if there's anything wrong with being german in 2016.

No, I was using it to show he's a hypocrite who attacked Jon Stewart for changing his family name when Trump's family did the exact same thing.

I couldn't give a shit about his ethnic heritage.

like 30 polls from left/right media outlets

Better trust your shill link though

good for you brad im happy for you

>unscientific internet polls that were flooded by Cred Forums say trump won
>every scientific poll says hillary won

who to believe, who to believe...

did you actually watch the debate btw? trump got his ass handed to him. that's why he's been in full damage control ever since
>my mic wasn't working!
>lester was bullying me!
>I was holding back!

>yeah trump is probably going to take it, because hillary is a lying old cunt.

by that measurement trump is much worse

being this pathetic

nigga no body cares about some name form the 1800s or the Trump Twittering some shit

I doubt you can give me five good reasons why she would be a great president that outweigh the reasons she shouldn't.

I suggest the purple drank...

Juan, Miguel, and Li Wang?

Trump dominated the debate and you know it.

Ok, fine. But just for the sake of argument, let's say he doesn't. What will you do then?

can someone take this picture and make bush say get off me nigger? that might be worth a kek or two

Why would you have a president who wants to import muslims into the US?

Don't they hate us?

>Better trust your shill link though

You're right. I'd much rather trust impartial media like Fox News, Breitbart and HuffPo.

Who the fuck are these fuckers and why do I give a shit what they have to say?

GLOBAL WARMING IS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY!

They hate everyone.

Geert Wilders in that pic looks like a wax model

If he honestly believed that, he wouldn't make excuses.

She'd probably be a better president than Donald

I dont trust any of them personally, I just love Trump because he is going to MAGA

kek

>nigga no body cares about some name form the 1800s or the Trump Twittering some shit

Apparently Trump cares.

Why does Trump consistently get 10-20k+ at his events and Hillary has to pay 200 people just to fill a room? The polls are pretty even because independents are being seriously undersampled. Almost all independents are going for Trump. Only the most insane leftists and feminazis are willing to vote for Clinton.

You have to be utterly delusional to think Hillary has a chance at all.

Are we talking on policies? Or nonsensical rumors and dramas and character traits?
Because no ones perfect and you're kind of a stupid jackass to make assumptions/conclusions about people's character when you have never met them.

Lol not even Fox News thinks Trump will win.
fortune.com/2016/09/28/fox-news-memo-presidential-debate-polls/

agreed

Still voting for Trump though

You dont dominate a debate then make excuses about your performance afterwards

lets make that guy president

Id prefer trump over hillary any day

Think before you shitpost faggot

Pretty accurate tbh, she's such a bitch but she's in charge.

lol i love this guy

>my ten year old son is good with computers. much cyber. very cyber. rosie o donnell sux! has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? rosie sux! WHY WON'T ANYONE CALL HANNITY? I never said global warming was a chinese hoax!

the debate was an idiocy test and you failed

>not even a real poll

Lmao, this is the best leftists can do?

Get ready to hear "President Trump" for the next 8 years. I'll be bathing in your tears.

shit made me kek, cant wait to vote for Trump

Dude is a savage mad man

No, he won't.
Every time he does ANYTHING even remotely that he's supposed to do, he flops.

So much delusion in this thread I have to just think it's all trolling.

The Republican Party basically disowned trump. He doesn't have a chance of winning and anyone who publicly supported him is going to be historically remembered as contributing to make America even more of a joke. Thank god there's only one more month of you fucking dopes until this is all over

nihilist detected.

some men just want to watch the world burn.

As a liberal
I think trump is to the left of hillary
Plus I hate her and trump is also anti establishment
And Hey if trump is a shit president (which he will most likely be) we will only have 4 years of trump instead of the 8 years of Hillary

Nigga Bill got aids from dicking so many bimbos

You can see that the graph is the shape of a vagina. This is a prophecy.

just 8? lets amend the constitution and get this guy a solid 20.

The debate was a joke. Moderator was hammering Trump with irrelevant questions to make him look bad while giving Hillary the easiest softballs he could. Hillary never said anything of substance, just smug name-calling which her clapping seal supporters eat up. Trump destroyed her, fool.

The GOP disowning trump is why I am voting for him. Fuck those old ass white crooks

Who pays more, CTR or Occulus? I haven't decided who to shill for yet and I want to make as much money as possible shitposting.

muh kekkles

this.

and this:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It's consistently been Clinton over Trump throughout the entire race. The only way she loses is if she dies the week before the race.

And even then, polls show that people would rather vote for a dead woman than Trump.

I'm honestly thinking about which of these characters would support Trump.

Joker, Pennywise, Green Goblin and Loki wouldn't have any stake in the election, Vader, Apocalypse, Hannibal Lecter and Magneto would probably hate him, Doctor Doom could go either way, Skeletor would definetly be a die-hard supporter and Thanos and Sinestro would probably just be laughing at the silly humans.

Topkek

Including Johnson was just cruel! Kek

>hammering Trump
how dramatic
>irrelevant questions
hardly
>to make him look bad
trump managed to look bad all by himself

So if Trump "destroyed" Hillary, why does your post start with so much damage control?

What is Hillary going to do when Trump drops some truth bombs about Bill being a womanizer next debate?

She supports and enables a man that has abused woman for 30+ years

pasty redneck bag of corrupt shit clinton's his name. he a super-raper!!!!

Hilary won the debate because she's a woman and women talk good.

bad b8 fag8

lol nope

theconcourse.deadspin.com/eric-trump-tweets-out-fake-photo-of-rally-1786475295

the most correct statement I've read in a while

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

I'm voting for Cliton

roll

>We came in with the Internet, we came up with the Internet, and I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

>So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it’s hardly doable.

>But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

actual. fucking. quote.

Post more of Trump's master race.

what did he say that was racist?????

shit was brilliant, thats how real people talk that arent life long politicians

Trump 2016

you are as blind as salafists that think world califat will rule the wrold with sharya

look how low you got murrica right wing, as low as the lowest sandniggers

roll

It's as real as it gets baby. Time to face it, Trump has no chance.

She'll basically go, "The issues my husband and I have gone through is literally none of your business. But since you bring it up, you've been married how many times? And how many times have they divorced YOU because you cheated on them? How many alimony payments do you have to make? And how many women have you dated who have said, clearly, you are the worst human being they've ever had the misfortune to be with?"

In short, he won't, because she can prove without a doubt he's worse. Billy Boy Clinton stuck his dick where he shouldn't.

Trump stuck his dick in 15-year old girls every goddamn day for years.

>tfw it doesn't matter who you vote for. The electoral college will choose who they want

That's a lie. Neckbeards only vote for trump

yep he clearly win the debate
ok no

jll

Kek

in many states they're required to vote the same way the state's population voted

Except she is the one calling everyone a woman hater....

She stayed married to a rapist and womanizer just for the power.

You support that?

Bullshit, in my earlier days I actually participated in several debates myself. Never at this fucking level, but it was fucking hard on the lower levels as well. Hillary is a bitch, but she did a much better job at the debate. Basically the most important thing is to never play by the opposite persons rules. Never let them set the agenda. She did this quite well.

That being said, I think Obama would have fucked them both over, and probably McCain as well.

This.

Trump shills get paid more, plus they get to post the dankest memes instead of just correcting other people. Go with Trump my friend.

easy to do when you own the moderator

Except that one time he got sued for stamping a capital C on black people's rental applications

I really fucking hate this. minorities love to label people racist that way they can feel justified when they treat them like shit. Its a real chicken shit move.

Vermin Supreme 2016

she will have a tested and rehearsed answer ready that will be along the lines that she vowed to God to love and support her husband till death, unlike Trump

That line of attack is obvious and she has tons of canned responses for it to needle Trump, just like every line of attack Trump tried in the first debate

Shit, I would love to see a debate between Obama and Trump. You think Obama could get Trump to call him a nigger on national TV?

>ITT: trumpfag stages of grief.
>chiefly DENIAL

Pics of the 15 year old?

yes we need a woman like Merkel. No one ever laughs at Germany because of Merkel...

Something about all blacks and Hispanics being rapists and murders

Something about a wall

Something about singling out muslims

The fact that you have to ask something like that is the reason nobody takes trump or his cuck supporters seriously. He's good for ratings and that's it. You're standing behind a complete joke. You don't deserve to live in a free country

or she could point out that trump himself has been married three times and is an adulterer

trump would be retarded to attack her with irrelevant bill shit. so he probably will.