Any fun ways to masturbate? Bored normal masturbation

Any fun ways to masturbate? Bored normal masturbation.

Masturbate by putting your penis on the neck hole of a cat that has had its head severed.

Yes. Take a condom, blow it up to about the size of a football, then tie a know. Now take a small, round objekt (best would be a bouncy ball, but you can virtually use anything from a bottle cap to a sock rolled into a ball) and put it at the end with the nipple. Push it in and grab it on the other side. Now turn it around a few times and use a string to tie a firm knot around the "neck" of it. Lube it up and enjoy a make-shift fleshlight.

>ms paint to clarify.

so what does this actually do?

God-tier infographic user. You have found your calling. Kekd hard

fuck yo self in the ass

it makes mustard gas

banana peel

Ryan Gosling Nesquik commercial

Work your legs out while jerking it. I can barely last five minutes. I do like the splits or something but other times I do squats or that wall sitting thing. You'll look like a retard, but blow a load.

do pushups with your dick rubbing against the floor till you cum
exhausting as hell, but feels great
would post a webm, but fuckin jews reduced the max. size and i certainly won't reformat my entire collection

calf raises are the shit, makes you cum so much quicker

also, this position while leaning back as far as you can (put something under your knees and feet if your floor is too hard)
great tension makes for a great release

vacuum cleaner

I've thought about that before, but now I'm gonna do it.

That's a nice dick and balls, bro.

Glad to see another exercise and fap bro.

My brother tried that, he later woke up dead in hospital from eternal bleeding, luckily surviving with minor injuries.

Use a glass soda bottle.

Get a dildo and explore the wonderful world of butt stuff

are you gay if you use dick dildos? I experiment with sharpies and stuff like that but mostly fingers. the other day my butthole came and i got freaked the fuck out. Its pretty cool and it feels like your taking the best shit of your life every time you go in and out of you butthole with objects. would recommend to op. btw im straight as an arrow but i want pleasure.