Trump claims Google is now bias towards Hillary? Is this man seriously mentally ill?

Trump claims Google is now bias towards Hillary? Is this man seriously mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6EFngFVW_Vs
snappytv.com/tc/2888255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is. Once again Trump is right.

Nice bait
And do some research it's definitely is bias for the betterment of hilldog

Oh my bad. U going to Bing now?

I would research it but Google is too bias.

You guys should probably quit the internet. It's too bias.

1/10 got me to reply

Thanks for joining us tonight Bill

A head of the debate he whined that the moderator would be unfair to him so he wanted a debate with no moderators.

I guess Republicans need affirmative action on the internet now.

My nigga

Donald Trump said on live tv that Lester Holt did a great job and questions were fair.

These videos were right after the debate. Both Trump and Kelly Anne Conway his campaign manager said that Lester Holt did a great job.

>Trump's reaction to debate at 00:17
youtu.be/6EFngFVW_Vs

>Kelly Anne Conway reaction
snappytv.com/tc/2888255

So after saying on record that Lester Holt did a great job and was fair in questions he now says the opposite? WTF

Google tailors the results to your behavior. If he finds too much pro hillary, then he needs to visit less pro hillary sites and do less pro hillary searches.

Jessuuuusss Bristol these fucking political posts grasping at dumb shit. Go fuck around on Cred Forums. We are still trying to find a solution to the degeneration of this board without you twips fuckin shit up.

Well I'm not sure what he saying right now, but he said that a couple days before the debate.

> cant handle the pressure of a debate moderator
> thinks he can handle the pressure of being president of the United States

He's lying like he usually does . Literally said right after debate on live TV the debate was fair now he's saying that it was not fair! So did his campaign manager.

Please clap.

Trump will spend the rest of his life saying the election was stolen from him.

To sell steaks.

>implying hes not winning it

kek

kek

GOD DAMMIT PLEASE CLAP FOR TRUMP!