Why do women wear leggings like this Cred Forums...

Why do women wear leggings like this Cred Forums? Do they not realize that they are see through or do they just like the attention?

>start talking to this cute woman
>everything going great, no baggage, very attractive etc
>one thing that she always does is wear leggings that are some what see-through, pic related

Never understood this look, I don't know whats so appealing about it to women.

>pic related

>Do they not realize that they are see through or do they just like the attention?

They do, that's why they do it. They want attention.

the funny thing is she doesn't appear to be the attention seeking type

/thread

She's a woman, yes? She's attention seeking.

ahahahahlololo

This is a woman we're talking about right?

It's trendy, they're in style now. That's literally the only reason. Women follow trends because they're not interesting enough to be unique.

yeah i realize thats the trend these days, but what exactly makes it popular? i dont get it

It's not only trends. Women have the freedom to look like clothed whores without being brushed as a whore

Despite what Feminists may tell you, Women LOVE male attention.
Men want to be the alpha male, Woman want to be with the alpha male.

i don't know, but i'm glad they do. :)

don't necessarily think this look makes them look like whores - more like mindless sheep looking like every other female out there

>See thru clothing
>Not a whore

Pick one

Apparently they are very comfortable.

It's comfy--plus it is "acceptable" to pair with similarly comfy and effortless oversized t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and North Face jackets.
They are public pajamas

you wouldn't be able to see anything if she wasn't bending over - i believe its made worse by stretching

also it isn't like she is naked underneath

>you wouldn't be able to see anything if she wasn't bending over

There's a difference between leggings and yoga pants, leggings are see thru bending over or not, they are not meant to be used as pants, they are simply another form of pantyhose, usually with no feet.

>also it isn't like she is naked underneath
Yeah they are, most of the time no underwear.

fair enough on the first point - these seem to be leggings rather than yoga pants

on the second point, im saying THIS woman would not necessarily look like a whore because she has underwear on and you can't really see anything

A lot of women don't wear panties with leggings because it creates pantylines that are unsightly, apparently.

You're pulling out justifications out of your ass.

If you are wearing see thru clothing or skin tight clothing, you are wanting to attract attention to yourself, it literally is a "mating call".

What are "mating calls"??

She's a whore.

So you think she's a whore for wearing skin tight clothing? The muslims have a similar ideology

wearing skin tight shit doesn't make a woman look like a whore - do you prefer them walking around in black trash bags?

Marketing, mostly. Yoga is trendy, lulu lemon made pants marketed specifically as pants for yoga, bitches started buying them, you had to, because all your friends had them and you didn't want to be the odd one out because women. Now they've caught on and everyone just wears them because they're popular.

God bless the man who convinced bitches it was ok to wear see-through, skintight pants in public, though.

I know what you mean-i am saying that this woman definitely seems to have some type of underwear on

If she wants to look like a whore that is her problem.

It quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck.

no it seems you're the only one that seems to think this is whore attire

without underwear sure - but with underwear, you're more likely to see more at any beach on a given day

You seem to be triggered honey.

When a women wears see thru clothing or skin tight clothing in a normal setting for which it is not called for not swimming or other sports related activities, underwear or not, she is calling out for attention. You know it, I know it, everyone fucking knows it.

Quit calling out shit that doesnt matter to the conversation.

If you want to dress like a whore that is your fucking problem, don't be complaining because you're getting unwanted attention, you brought it on yourself.

When you put out in such a obvious way that you're looking for sex, that only shows your desperation to most men, and those men will gather that you have a high partner count, that makes you a fucking whore.

first, i think it seems ratther faggoty to call another dude honey - but whatever floats your boat

second, what you're doing is assuming - op didn't say if that chick was working out or shopping/whatever

also you seem to have a rather limited amount of experience with women - you seem to think that most women want to get laid when they dress up in a certain way - that is far from the truth and you would have known that had you actually had any significant interaction with them

>you seem to think that most women want to get laid when they dress up in a certain way - that is far from the truth

You seem to ignore that truth which is staring at you right in the face, honey.

Usually i wear another pair over to not show but sometimes i dont to get attention from guys but also i usually wear a large shirt or sweater so its not really visible or if i want to get a guy to hookup ill do it

But then again its just me or usually i wear them like that if im just really lazy

>this cute chick talks to me, has no baggage, is very attractive, and constantly wears see-through pants around me
>wat do Cred Forums
She wants your dick, you goddamn autist