6 .- 3some

i like this too much
reroll

rolling

JK ROLLING

Rolllllling...!

Still red chakra (1st one)
8.- Computers and vidya in general

I was bullied until 5th grade. Has no friends, just my family. I would spend the time playing, trying to be happy, at least for a while.
I was a kid, leave me alone

You have to keep rolling in each chakra until you get a 0

roll

Fuck.... reroll!

-okay sorry i didn't understand well.

Red Chakra:
2. When my friend got his psychotic uprise from taking LSD in my birthday, I avoid the situation distanciating from him. I felt guilty and I felt also myself losing my mind. Being with him reminded my from my own insanity (and how much pain can bring to others).
4- okay I fap and I come back (i want it yeah!!)

Butts

rolltrert

still the 1st chakra
5.- Yes, I have let my lust get the best of me, not for long, but still I have messed up badly

ROLLERINO

f

rolltert2

reroll because no dubs?

1st chakra (c'mon I want another one)
1.- What can I do to feel more secure... I guess not fucking up things, hopefully others will see me and praise me for it... I need others to tell me I'm not a failure

4 go fap...
can't do it now, so rerolll

reroll

reroll, already did 6

ok

rolling

Rolll

Rollo Tony

roll

Rawlin

1st chakra (GIVE ME A 0 FFS)
7- the time I was most afraid...

I think it was when I was depressed as fuck, and not taking medication. I was afraid of everything, the future, my family, feeling worthless...

(I'm doing this cause I'm bored, hopefully you get to know me a little bit. If you don't like it go to another thread or wait until this thread 404's)

they see me

dude

I unno

reroll, already did 8

Rollin

reroll (5 done)

I'm about to change already...

Cred Forums's after 30 career path roll

If I don't get something I haven't done I will change chakra...

riggity rollin

they see me

FINALLY

(Feel free to insult me, we all know you want to do it)

Roll bull

nillor

Roll

roll roll roll your boats gently down the thread

rollino

Rolling

they see me

Cred Forums in prison

Roll

ROLLERONI PEPPERONI

roll

rollerino rolleroo

Rollin

they see me

roll

rerolling because dubs didn't exist when this was made

Resetting physical appearance

Roll

rolando

roll

Rollin

Roll

f

rolling

g

Rollerino

Aight.

roll

rollin

One roll to roll them all

How the fuck did I roll a dubs and not get shit

SLAYER

rolls

roll

Red Chakra:
2. When my friend got his psychotic uprise from taking LSD in my birthday, I avoid the situation distanciating from him. I felt guilty and I felt also myself losing my mind. Being with him reminded my from my own insanity (and how much pain can bring to others).
6 - incest. with mommy, actually. i was abused by her so it's done (retroactive festish ahahaha)

FUCKIN HARRY FAGGOT

roll

Rollo

fuck im getting fucked

Rollss

Rall

sdfas

WOOF!

Roll

rawling

What's 99?

Roll

rolll

Roll for all

Rollllllllliosis

roll

roll

roll

Roll.

roll

Pokemon The Trading Card Game for Gameboy Color is better than Magic The Gathering

Rollerinobambino

rollerino bambino1

agree, probably my favorite gameboy game

Why are there no dubs or rules ford dubs? Reroll.

rolling

rollerino bambino12

Red Chakra:
6 - incest. with mommy, actually. i was abused by her so it's done (retroactive festish ahahaha)
3 - i guess being with my mother in the hospital. I was very afraid because so much tension and she is a bit crazy. I did it bc i need to fix my relationship with her. Nowadays is quite okay. facing fear was the good option

roll

Roll 2

Red Chakra:
3 - i guess being with my mother in the hospital. I was very afraid because so much tension and she is a bit crazy. I did it bc i need to fix my relationship with her. Nowadays is quite okay. facing fear was the good option
5 - yes, i guess, everytime i take too many drugs

fuck you

Roll 3

my name is zach

Red Chakra:
7 - i guess with the anxiety after that bad experience with LSD and seeing my friend getting crazy. It was like a nightmare I can not awake. Fortunately everything goes.

for glory

Rollin for da good.

Roll 4

Red Chakra:
7 - i guess with the anxiety after that bad experience with LSD and seeing my friend getting crazy. It was like a nightmare I can not awake. Fortunately everything goes.
8 - my obsession with Elena, bc she represents that absolute Other that somehow is intimate related to you. Is like magic, like synthesis of the finite and infinite.

Ayy Roll

8 - my obsession with Elena, bc she represents that absolute Other that somehow is intimate related to you. Is like magic, like synthesis of the finite and infinite.
9 - fucking in a train going from Poland to Czech republic

my name is sam

Second Roll? Had Trouble finding mine

Roll

rolllllll

Rawhide

Red chakra:
1 - get a better health

roll

Red chakra:
1 - get a better health

Orange Chakra:

8. attach to some routine

rell

Red chakra:
1 - get a better health

Orange Chakra:

8. attach to some routine
3. i got punched in the face because i was too drunk bothering some people in the beach all the night and after insulting them one guy just come and hited me. it was deserved. all the times has been.

buh buh buh

420 weed

rawl

roll

Old

gay

Rolling

rolling to find inner self

Complete Kitchen, Gym, Jacuzzi, Bar, Computer, TV, Sound System, Nigella, Diane and Natalia

Red Chakra 3: Slamming a bully twice my size's head against a window (it was a tough bus window so it didn't break). I did it because I had enough of his shit.

Roll

Rolling for next red chakra

Diamond diarrhea dingo diapers dating durable dire dock dick

Get in

rolleringo

Rawl

raulo

Eww... Fuck that, reroll.

roll

Roll

Thank christ

rollio

Rolling tits

um

ass

Roll

Roll

roll

Rolling

Roll

rollan

Rolling

I too like to fantasize about having power over stuff.

Prison 0, 2, or 8 get

Raul The.

roll

Roll

roll, i choose you

Come on let's roooooool

rou

rollin'

love these roll memes

rollin

nig nig

Roll

ass

hi im 4

roll

get rolled on

reroll . i need miracle so i can walk agen

rolllllllllllllllll

Henry

Lol wut?

ok go

Niglet roll

cunt

Rollins'

Rull

roll

Rollinnnngggg

Roll

rool

rollerini sini

roll

Roll

Ok

Rolleoeleoen

cmon baby

rolllll

Rollin

rollo

Roll

rollin

roll?

rollercoaster

roll

Roll

reoll

Rolll

Rolllin

Rolla

rolll

R000LLL

roll

Rolll

rowlin

roll

ill roll

rollin for whatever

rooly

RAWLING

good times op

rolly

Slayer is fucking broken, blink kill Miracle before miracle even knows you are there, proceed to murder everyone with their abilities disabled.

rolling

Rill

roll

Rawlin

roll

Rolling!

rolling for what i become after anhero

raawl

Rrreroll

no fucking way dude reroll

Roll ~~

rol