youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec
youtu.be/uFJa9WUy5QI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug
youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

No.

It was a building you dumbass

i live in new york. im 34, i remember that day like it was yesterday. what i do remember and will never forget is the blast that rang though my ears that was not from a plane hitting it. i was close by

I'm 32. Used to live in NYC. Was in Utah as it happened.

The 2nd blast you heard was the explosion coming down the elevator shaft and blowing out at the bottom of the WTC.

Can you describe the blast in greater detail?

Sure

It was all like SSSSSSSHHHBOOOOOOM as fuck

>conspiracy?

of course , there were 19 arab hijackers.

like a bomb.

thats not me

Because you have a lot of experience hearing planes hit buildings?

That's what Bush said when the towers came down

amirite

It was an inside job Mexicans where painting soon before the attacks.

i did demolition for a living. ive witnessed 2 fairly sized buildings go down over the years. i dont do it anymore though

Mexicans wouldn't do it

>ive witnessed 2 fairly sized buildings go down over the years. i dont do it anymore though

said Bin Laden

conspiracy
noun con·spir·a·cy \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\
Definition of conspiracy
: a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal
: the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal

Yes, it was a conspiracy. No matter if the official story is true or not, a group of people made a secret plan to do something that is harmful or illegal.

>did demolition
>don't anymore
Where did you set the bomb in the towers Hakeem?

Bigger CT-tards?

9/11 Inside Job

vs.

Hillary Clinton killed dozens of people

thank you for making sense

if you dont believe 9/11 was an inside job you should probly go back to redd1t

That really depends on what your definition of is is

No I mean was it one explosion, or maybe two quick pops? Was it definitely a bomb-like sound and not possibly the "snap" of steel reinforcement? Or maybe what this guy said?

i did demolition in canada

No my stepmom was there after it happened

STEEL BEAMS CANT MELT JET FUEL

Same people

Often... but frequently the 9/11 Inside CTers were leftist CTers...

And Hillary killed dozens are often right-wing CTers.

They're cut from the same cloth, though...

No It was alah s work

They didn't know they did they just got paid to paint later they were deported. By the same group Omar worked for.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

jet fuel cant melt steel beams man

that's true, but it can sure as hell make them bend

>HURR DURR if you don't believe my opinion better go somewhere else.

Fuck yourself.

>Just 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel

there are no opinions on here

nah fam its a lie the government funded that video

Except the temperature of jet fuel weakens the beams by like 30%

70% structural integrity + a fucking plane that weakened the structure even more = collapse

nah ur wrong

i haven't seen any evidence that would suggest it was a conspiracy

Great argument. Kill yourself.

Only one problem your furnace dosent have a sprinkler system or anti fire system your furnace is being super heated when the plane exploded the fuel burned in a fire blast the water sprinklers and fire proof systems are not in your forge the heat could not have possibly got hot enough to melt the steel bed the structure maybe tilt the tower but not collapse it.

Why the fuck didn't someone call bullshit on the whole pentagon thing? Sure, a plane hit it, no wing marks, no luggage, seats, bodies, no cctv. Looks an awful lot like a missile hole but, nope, it's not one of them cos dubya put it on his dindu list.

BULLSHIT / SHENANIGANS CALLED!

Collapse, but not melting asshole

Well, the buildings were burning for several hours.

Aaaaaand /thread

>2 buildings go down
hello mr luminatti

thanks i worked hard on it

Liberals did it

Nice dubdubs

Of course bush did it
This is the horn of the alt right
Praise Alex jones

>I don't understand physics: The Post
>based on the best selling novel "I don't know what the fuck im talking about"
>music by "I'm a massive faggot"

>metal was melting therefore conthpirathy!

Protip: the temperature that jet fuel or any fuel burns is nothing more than the temperatures you get when you burn it. Do you tards not understand how a furnace works? Burning material in an enclosed space, but not completely enclosed so as to allow for oxygen to fuel the fire? You can melt steal in your backyard with a very simple furnace made of bricks with any number of household materials used as fuel. Stop being so god damned ignorant about shit.

In order for the video to be valid turn the bar around and make it collapse in on its self impossible.

Not many of you know this but steel beams don't melt when subjected to the fuel of a jet.

can you tell me how officially, a demolition agency would demolish a skyscraper?

this has been bugging me for years, what CAN even bring down a building like this?
certainly not a fucking plane and a few hours of office fires, its riddiculous

No! Not true!

Metal couldn't melt until the invention of jet fuel...

Your an idiot

I have a furnace, and you can heat steel up to cherry red (that's the temperature you usually want) but melting it? No where even close. Melting steel takes temperatures beyond charcoal, or even frickin jet fuel. Also, the more air, the hotter the fire

Dudes who hate our government hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. It's really not that complicated. People just want to feel like they aren't one of the sheep. People just want to feel like they are in the know and have figured out the real truth for themselves. People are really just fucking stupid.

>bush did it
i dont doubt someone set that up. someone probly close to bush. a collective of people probly. but not bush, hes too dumb. you americans have this nack for electing fucking idiots into power. i havent heard a single good thing about any president ever in my life from you people

Of course it was a fucking conspiracy. It's more a matter of who the conspirators were.

yup

What country you from nigger

apart from the fact that like 6 or 7 of the "hijackers" are known to be alive today

>steal
Watch out everyone
We got a thief
He might steel the truth away in the night

came here to post that.

obviously, it wasn't a coincidence that both towers and the pentagon got hit

Try that with your water hose spraying on it dip shit see how that works for you.

What's happening in that picture?

your friendly more intelligent neighbour to the north

>Your an idiot

Right.

I'm not going to argue over facts with retards on the internet. Feel free to look up the hundreds of videos of people melting steel in their backyard. Or don't. I don't give a shit.

It clearly was. The men who highjacked one plane conspired with the men who stole the other plane.

>bomb
>a capsule filled with explosive material designed to ignite in a violent fashion

planes sound like bombs when they hit things.. in fact.. everything that explodes sounds pretty similar.

Hows that igloo and moose soup nigger

YOU ARE A HALFWIT...

Let me guess.... Infowars told you that?

lets put the twin towers aside. what about the plane that apparently slammed the pentagon that day as well? thats definitely a crock of shit

You obviously do, because you took the trouble of getting through the captcha
>good job m8
And I want a link of a guy with a brick furnace with charcoal melting steel.

9/11 was just a bunch of niggers of a biplane

It's 2016. You still want to talk about this? Let's come up with anther conspiracy. I'm going back to youtube to watch Tsunami videos.

Dubs says so

Partially.

We knew there was going to be an attack.. just not when, what, or where.

We figured "hey... if they try something than we can go after them.. we need a reason to target these mudslimes before they get to powerful... so lets let them make that mistake.

Then it turns out to be way fucking worse than anyone ever imagined (we thought it was gonna be something lame like a bomb on a plane or parking garage.. killing 100 people tops).

The conspiracy was that we could have stopped it.

Your stepmom is probably dumb as fuck. You take her word?

Was waiting for this. I'm on the fence about it. One the one hand you're right, but on the other, that building burned for over 7 hours. And both towers collapsing that near by must've compromised the structural integrity, right?

When recaptcha memes you hard

itd be pretty hard to make an igloo here. im still wearing shorts and a t-shirt to work. moose is pretty good actually, quite tasty. hard to get though, the natives sell it on reserves if you wanna travel far enough

Fire has ignited termite paint on structural beams. Burning holes in the steel causing it to fail.

Except it had debris from the planes that hit Tower 7, the entire area was evacuated, and Tower 7 was sitting there burning for over 9 hours.

You're the idiot if you don't know how a furnace works. Steel can literally be melted by wood with a good furnace.
How the fuck do you think they've been making steel for years? Fucking magic? I want to hear how our ancestors forged steel without furnaces or smelters tell me you blathering cunt, and I'll explain why you're retarded

You don't even have to melt the steel- just destroy it's temper and it loses half it's strength. How much strength did the building lose when a fucking airliner plowed into it? 35% let's say?

Add it up- it's not that hard.

Why was that a crock of shit?

Crock of shit because....?

Oh yes, someone on the Internet said so.

This, plus the steel beams were re enforced with anti flammable material. And the whole building would not have collapsed as the planes hit to high. Not enough force from the top floors collapsing to pulverize the entire building.

Yes. The U.S. Government was obviously in on it because the planes freaking crashed halfway up the tower. Then the entire tower collapsed. The only reason that is unclear, is why? I think it was a nationalist movement to solidify the power of the government and to get a common enemy.

this fucking website is a god damn breeding ground for fucking normies these days

No other building fell funny they where all owned by the same guy that just upped his insurance weeks before.

how do you watch the video of it collapsing and conclude it was from fire it looks exactly like controlled demo. a long fire would have slowly degraded it. before it went down, there were no external signs of fire. just went from standing to collapsing inward.

how exactly are you guys imagining that this building is built? it's not built like other skyscrapers..

normies?

kek

>Was it a conspiracy?
Yes, in as much as a bunch of sandniggers conspired together to hijack our planes, kill our citizens and fuck up our buildings

Video please. I am 94% sure that's not the case
And that's iron ore, not tempered steel
Your nog ancestors in Africa probably did find some steel beams to try and melt, and they decided to use wood for it. Good job.

Not guy, here's one. There are a lot more you lazy faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TUSOczTBkWU

watch zeitgeist the first video. total conspiracy. the building was a demolition collapse. great vid too. can probably watch it free. check it out.

>nationalists
> American government
Pick one

Video was just posted. There are more. They're all over youtube using different material to heat

>oil burner

>bush was an idiot

>bush was at the helm of the largest conspiracy in history, which went off in complete secrecy, and not one single person of the hundreds upon hundreds that would have been involved has spilled the beans yet.

pick one.

exactly

This

If you think for one second that our government is effective and competent enough to pull off something so incredibly intricate and well-executed, you're out of your fucking mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPXOD2LhwCY

He's right, dude. Steel was made in crucibles heated by charcoal in clay furnaces.

> jet fuel can't melt steel beams

analyze locations of these buildings and damage they took , btw what fire ? anyone seen any fire there ? it just imploded

All the jet fuel can't melt steel beams nuts don't understand that heat draws the temper out of steel, changing it's properties
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Yeah, no. Read a book.

It had a 110 story building fall into it, dumbass... and raging fires for hours.

Seriously everybody should watch the symposium they held in Canada where hundreds of engineers and scientists use the scientific method and evidence to try and figure out what happened on 911. Their conclusion is that the official report and following scientific analysis was erroneous

jet fuel
cant melt
steel beams

Lol, totally fine building here...

Faggot.

Bush wasn't involved, they didn't tell that fool anything, they were banking on his idiocy

Oh you xD

Manhattan project bro

Wrong its corporate sponsors working with foreign government to sell weapons start wars and build and sell surveillance equipment to the whole world. A plot involving world leaders from Saudi Arabia to England. Involving under cover intelligence agencies selling fear to local police to keep the World on the tip of a totalitarian. police state.

wtc7 was demolished no matter if you want it or not

I've seen many videos of the building on fire. You can actually see the steel window frames start to flex.

Fuck the same tread IT WAS A FUCKING ATTACK!!! THERE WAS NO THERMITE O HOWEVER IT SPELLL.

Who cares? They're still trying to figure out why the Titanic sank when we know why it sank. You can fill a room with as many engineers and scientists as you like and have them discuss the Titanic, and this is what you'll hear...

>it shouldn't have sank
>it shouldn't have sank so quickly
>it would have taken more substantial damage than what's been proposed for it to go down so quickly
>the ship this
>the ship that
>that's strange
>that's unusual
>etc etc

At the end of the day, you can mull it over until your head hurts, but it's still an ice berg that sank the Titanic. What should or should not have happened in whatever perfect world of infallible engineering is fun to think about, but to draw a conspiracy from it is a leap

of him, fuckn' yes

The titanic should have sank, that's been proven, the towers shouldn't of collapsed, at least according to hundreds of experts. Now who is being irrational? I'm going to listen to scientists and not some fag on 4 chan

Nice shop

Touché

But we can agree that if the bomb had been dropped on Manhattan itself, the men working on that project would have come forward to expose the conspiracy, right?

How many different people would have to have their hands in pulling off something like 9/11? A lot. Not one person has come forward to say "yeah I rerouted the planes," "I helped plant the explosives," "I doctored the footage" etc.

And I find that hard to believe considering the intricacy of such a conspiracy

Also not necessary saying its a government conspiracy but the story we have been given is not correct

The US government.

It will eventually come out, still to soon.

>big ship hits big ice berg
>ship sinks

Well that makes sense

>big planes fly into big buildings
>buildings come down

CONSPIRACY OMG! WTF!

You don't really believe that do you?

Um UK already said controlled demo...and like idk 10342354534567 other places have as well...

Money going to refugees to start up businesses Indians and Muslims buying up American stores Chinese buying up millions of archers of land.

JFK still too soon then?

I think you might also be overestimating the number of people that would need to be involved, they could have spend years planning etc. or the government knew and allowed it to happen, both scenarios are possible

>the Titanic was designed to be unsinkable
>it sinks
>These towers can withstand a plane impact and be left standing
>plane hits and they collapse

It's almost ironic you didnt spot that pattern.

u don't say?

in reality whats so hard about believing some muslim terrorists waltzed onto a plane with a bunch of box cutters and insanely huge testicles and hijacked them? security was shit before 9/11. im surprised they didnt get a machine gun on the planes, or at least a hand gun. it probly was terrorists, it wouldn't have been that hard

Do you think it would be possible for demolition workers to install all the eplosives needed to take down these towers overnight without anyone who works there noticing?
Actually curious.

Nope not a conspiracy. Bush did it.

Checkmate bitches
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

Maybe proves that very few people were involved in JFKs assassination and they were acting alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec

So tired of this image just because it's not funny or accurate.

They rammed a plane into a building it's not something that required pinpoint accuracy.... do you think they were trying to make the buildings collapse, they didnt anticipate that shit happening it was just icing on their jihad cake.

It's apples to apples, and the point still flies right over his head...

... and into a tower.

I see your point but there is scientific evidence proving otherwise is all I'm saying. I'm skeptical.

First of, I think you mean jet fuel cant melt steel beams, second off, you don't have to melt it, just have to weaken it

Crucified for no sins
An image beneath me

I'm not on the side of the truthers I was just surprised he didnt notice that.

Nothing built on this planet is indestructible otherwise it would become the new standard.

Of course they did they knew the fire would reach the thermite and ignite it.

its quite possible. it could have went a lot of different ways. a timed explosion, a remotely triggered explosion from a cell phone, anything really. it is possible yes. yeah you could easily do it over night if you new what you were doing.

>government knew osama was going to attack and did nothing to stop it

I can *almost* buy that "conspiracy." If they didn't know, they should have known.

But if the conspiracy being proposed is anything like...

>planted explosives
>holographic planes
>rerouted planes
>missiles
>etc etc

I'm sorry, but no. I just don't think it's feasible, practical, logistically viable... I just don't see it happening. I don't think it could be done without one person coming forward and claiming to have had a hand in it

But the towers did not bent... they free fell pancake collapsed on themselves.

Also, there were a few workers doing Unknown Maintance on the elevator shafts for 6 plus months before 911. Or at least according to that symposium they held.

The image you've saved as "therm2" is an image of molten aluminum from the plane spilling out of the cracked window, for the record. Aluminum, which makes up the entirety of a planes outer facade, melts at 1100 degrees or so and that spot is the exact spot where the mass majority of the south towers plane would of ended up.

I mean that just makes more sense than thermite. Like even if thermite was effective at cutting through steel why would they put it on the outside of a building so large in a city where millions of people could see this all unfold... and on the already severed outside structural support columns and not on the inside core of the building.... you know, the inside core? Where 60% of the support columns were, the part where people could not get too because of the staircases being destroyed, and the only people who'd of even seen the termite would be the people trapped at the top who'd die when it fell anyways....?

I dont know I'm just thinking out loud.

Watch this: youtu.be/uFJa9WUy5QI

It's a freaking noodle

Do you have a deck of playing cards lying around? Go build a tower out of them and then take one card from the middle out. You're going to be amazed at what happens

>hint...they don't jump off the table and shoot out in all different directions

One person working 14 hour days for a year or so could plant enough thermite along the elevator shafts to cause collapse, one floor a day probs. It's possible, again not saying I believe it but I also don't believe the official story

>Is it a conspiracy?
Pretty sure it wasn't a solo act, so yeah, conspiracy

>dictionary
underrated book

The towers were not one large solid object they were millions of smaller objects put together to form one bigger object. The buildings were not like giant tree logs.... the columns bent. Like what cartoon world do you live in, did you expect to see the towers all shaky and wobbly like wile e coyote just hit them going after road runner?

Jesus it reminds me of the "aluminum plane shouldnt of been able to penetrate steel building" shit you guys were doing for awhile. Like, the plane would of hit the building and crunched up like a coke can? But of course you don't don't understand kinetic energy, you still thinking the flash when the plane first hit was a "missile" dont you? lol

"Ok son... I want you to fire a missile at the pentagon"
"What? "
" the Pentagon "
" are you fucking crazy! "
Etc etc

Actual piece from the WTC. In this pic you can clearly see the plane partiality penetrated the tower most of the explosion never made it inside

It's the timing comparison of two different video of the plane hitting the tower. One has more smoke then the other at the exact same time. It could be caused by a weird angle based optical illusion or someone trying to fuck with what really happened.

Moral of the story; We need a new economical system just to be sure this shit never happens again. I would personally go with a resource based economy just to keep things on the safe side.

This. No one fuxking talks about this anymore. Goddamm flaccid Americans

who knows the quality of the work really? what if they used below grade steel just to get the job done, with shit bolts? people aren't perfect and the fire insulation could have been shit, whole host of real world fuck up-arees that could have just coincided, the whole bs story about the terrorista though is just a crock. "we didn't fuck up, we didn't fuck up, we didn't fuck up, we didn't fuck up, we didn't fuck up"

Really, what conspiracy website told you that one, or was that in "Loose Change: the 302nd addition. Now with more unattributed quotes!"

Speaking of which let's give one of those a try...

"It was horrific, just a massive explosion and the building began to collapse"

Oh look I didn't attribute the quote. Let's do that now.

"It was horrific, just a massive explosion and the building began to collapse" -John Goodmans father commenting on John tripping

>one guy
>14 hour days

What? Just running charges all over the place? "Uh excuse me ma'am I've got to get into the wall right here for just a second..." Fucking sausages of TNT with blasting caps and shit. "It's uh... insulation?"

Come on, bro. You're smarter than this. That's some Wile E Coyote shit and you know it lol

Massive building with structural integrity compromised don't usually collapse on themselves.

PSSSSST

That's the north face of the south tower. the opposite side from the one the plane hit. in the building where the plane was travelling slower and angled itself to hit more floors but only slowed itself down and caused less debris to be on each floor.

The symposium they held in Canada with hundreds of top scientists from all over the world contributing, it's a 4 parter, it's on Hulu

Most buildings have concrete encased support columns as concrete is not going to transfer heat energy, the metal of the WTC was explosed to heat. Metal begins to melt and warp under heat.

They can shut down floors as they go

See

>Like what cartoon world do you live in, did you expect to see the towers all shaky and wobbly like wile e coyote just hit them going after road runner?

Top-fucking-kek

FYI, building 7 was an extreme introvert AND it was sympathetic to the death of its neighbors. It self immolated dood.

>steel planes

Planes are made of aluminum. Select parts of the rolls royce engines are made of steel but only because they need to have a higher heat tolerance than the aluminum. How do you think fuel works, if I can ask?

It's just always a fireball or something? :3

>Airplanes don't use oil

"Ok guys.. We're gonna blow up the twin towers and the pentagon and then pretend it's a bunch of terrorists.... Now,any questions?
" doh! "

And people aren't observant, everybody keeps to their own shit especially in NYC, all you need to do is say this floor is under maintenance not open to the public. No one would suspect shit except regular elevator repair, people are stupid.

>hasn't oiled a plane yet

25% of the depth of the lower 18 floors were scooped out from debris and the fires were left to burn as firefighters could hear the building creaking and groaning and occasionally glass windows would burst out indicating structural failure. That combined with what they literally just saw happen to the other buildings and nobody was even left in them anyways.

They waited for it to either collapse or put itself out.

Alright. Thanks, this actually explains things clearly.

lol thermite paint i have to paint the elevator shaft and basement metal support beams to stop them from rusting i have to hire a CONTRACTOR to do this and provide them the PAINT. NANO thermite

And is there any indication that that's what they did? Any reports of office workers returning to their floor admiring the enormous, hastily-patched holes in their walls? "Huh... they said they were spraying for bugs..."

I've just got to laugh at this point. I'm just imagining one guy going around from foor to flopr with a big box of explosives, a sledgehammer, and some quick-dry concrete like fucking Crash Bandicoot or something haha

That's because it was masterfully engineered. They picked people without a conscience, only gave them limited instructions,even if they grew a conscience and then if serious journalists believed them they would just die in a "car accident".

I present quality sarcasm and you respond with a literal explanation. You are a special snowflake

explain this , how boeing made this , wheres wreck ?

Wtf? It was marketed as unsinkable. Science and the builders knew better you moron.

Where the left wing would hit. Now that is what I would expect from a thin wing hitting a steel building. Just a dent. NEVER FORGET.

See

>my snarky attempt to make a point while pretending to not be serious was taken serious
>engage damage control mode.exe

>archers of land

Not overnight. They had weeks with access.

and how did it make such a hole trough all these bunker pentagon walls

suggest crowd funding money to:

1. buy land in the middle of nowhere
2. buy boeing 767 w/fuel
3. build ONE replica of original WTC tower
4. crash 767 remotely into replica tower
5. share video with world

I wonder what that would cost...

you stupid redneck its named aluminium not LYLYMYNYM

Then it wouldn't pancake straight down according to the theory. The argument is that it must have been a controlled demolition because that's the only way for a building to come down like that. If thermite can compromise those steal beams and produce the same result, then why would high temperature fires be so unlikely to produce a similar result?

Yes. Your country pronounces the word differently from how Americans do, which leads to it being misspelled due to the phonetics of our pronunciation.

Was there a point to that post?

All three buildings owned by the same guy who took out huge insurance policies on them all maintained by the same CONTRACTORS.

What about the fact a plan could have crashed into said tower and damaged or destroyed said systems or said systems just couldn't do the job.

In other words we're moving from...

>had to have been explosives

to...

>well I guess thermite could have done it too

Why not... a hot-as-fuck fire spanning multiple floors? Why is *that* scenario any less likely?

Another big piece of the puzzle...

Usually when a car hits a wall it bounce backward yet the planes exploded on contact and penetrated the 3 buildings. There were no debris that actually bounced backward... everything went through like a knife would go through meat in all 3 cases.

Care to explain this one?

to mention the fact rednecks say LYLYMYNYM

>took out huge insurance policies

And still lost a fortune.

but you dont destroy your own country just cuz you had insurence on it

I'm from Alabama and we all say aloominium now cause it sounds hip n helps us pick up chicks n stuff.

Plane

But survived the event financially speaking. In the end that's what matters if it can keep you going.

Roll Tide

Heck year! Mobile here muffukas

Clarkson how are you old chap.

>a plane
>a plane moves faster than a car
>a lot faster than a car
>average is 575 mph
>Maybe the kinetic (speed) energy cause it to go through

Planes are a lot different structurally than cars. Cars are designed to keep the squishy, delicate people on the inside safe, planes aren't meant to be crashed into a wall in the first fucking place. I saw a video of an F18 crashing into a brick wall in slow motion. The thing straight up disintegrated, as in there was nothing but scraps left over. As far as the WTC goes, I'm no scientist but the jet was traveling ~500mph when it struck, that combined with the explosive force of all of it's fuel exploding should have been enough to cause that kind of damage.

>I'm going to need money after that terrible thing that I do happens, that thing that's totally unnecessary but now necessary because I'm going to need to keep going after I do that totally unnecessary thing... that's now necessary

Nigga wat

Why allow it to happen in the first place then? You'd think he'd be the first one to blow the whistle.

Are you seriously trying to school /b on aero planes?

The bulk of the fire exploded outside the towers. How does all the burned up jet fuel burn that far down.

cpl hundred million? it doesnt need to be furnished

Your self is not you how?

Doesn't have to destroy the all of it, just the parts of the tower that initially failed.

al-qaeda controlled by cia
google tim osman
911 inside job
bin laden chillin in bahamas with family

Either way this thread just makes me hate sand niggers God damn i hate sand niggers think about all those people dieing all those people on the planes. God Damn them sand nigger mother fuckers.

A 767 will cost you 60 or 70 million at least. The building may not have to be furnished (although it should be for sake of accuracy) but it does need to be built. You're looking at a lot more than a couple hundred million... A LOT more.

This is actually kind of fun to think about

WTC7 was on the next block and well away from the bulk of the debris of the towers falling in.
Also it somehow managed to not partially collapse, but fully collapse in its own diagonal footprint, this isn't command and conquer, building don't blow up entirely from damage to a few selected spots.

9/11
Flat earth
Moon landings
These are the axis of stupidity

the center is all elevator shafts

Jet fuel can't melt stale memes

we'rent the gas lines ran all fked up in that building though?

>What is Gravitational Force.

the window jfk was shot from?

They will never see their children again their where children on the plane. And The Gov. says we have to take these mother fuckers in with open arms what the fuck is going on here.

The building would have to cost at least a billion dollars to build. At least. I'm pulling these numbers out of my ass so who the fuck knows. All I know is that the new tower was in the billion-dollar range and that the old towers were insured for 3.5 billion dollars so there's no reason why this one enormous fucking tower wouldn't cost something comparable.

Final price tag... I'd say in the ~2.5 billion dollar range

So Bush decided to just blow it up and hope no one would notice??

Im so fucking mad right now i cant see straight God Damn it.

DUZ U GNOT RED? STEAL BEANS DUN MALT JET FULL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug

The world trade centre had a hot mom

I would add "Hillary Clinton killed dozens of people" CT to that list...

But they do after having a 110 STORY BUILDING FALL INTO IT... FOLLOWED BY RAGING FIRES.

#thestupidithurts

Our government was aware that it would happen and at least somewhat complicit in it. That I know beyond doubt, but it would be unethical to explain how I know.

I suspect that the buildings were demolished by professionally-placed explosives, but I'm not as certain of this.

Someone needs to get these motherfuckers out of the US and the whole world its time for a mudslime genocide.

The World Trade Center did not collapse on WTC7. You should watch the interview with ol' "Lucky Larry" yourself.
Sorry friend, try again.

So somehow the planes that hit the towers deposited enough fuel to melt fire protected steel frames, but the one that hit the pentagon, after going through rings 1, 2 and 5, but not 3 or 4 somehow, didn't even singe the paper in the exposed offices next to the impact area.

It also miraculously didn't leave any plane parts behind or snap off the wings and engines, which also miraculously didn't cause any damage either side of the very precise hole it made.

Whats even better is that ALL security footage of the planes flight path for miles was confiscated from businesses by force by government agents before emergency services had even begun to respond to the pentagon strike.

Whatever hit it certainly wasn't a fucking plane

Professionally placed explosives that didn't explode when a jet plane flew into them?

Are these "magic explosives"?

planes are fragile like fuck and while car acts like an empty beer can which bounces like in pinball plane just gets shattered into small light pieces , acts like wet paper

You're benis is a voncspiracy, faggit.

Even under optimal conditions, jet fuel can only burn at about 1500 degrees. Steel melts at around 2500. In order for the building to collapse, the steel beams didn't need to melt but they did. So what gives?

Aluminum meltd at 1100 degrees, what temp does it become molten then huh?

Also why couldent this be thermite from the core itself oozing out?

It just seems like aloooot of oddities in a single day took place.

Care to explain how the IDs of the "terrorist" ended up in front of the Pentagon unscatched? The IDs were found in front of where the "plane" crashed into the pentagon. Would love to hear you try to defend that one somehow.

It was self defense, the towers shot first.

problem with a deck of playing cards is that they don't have a steel reinforced grid in the center of them - you fucking dumbass

I'm sure all burning buildings collapse at free fall speed... oh wait no building has ever done that in history, nice try tho

kek

>I dont know I'm just thinking out loud.
tl;dr STFU

It did, you fucking halfwit CTer... there are literally 100s of videos of this happening.

Jesus fucking christ I hate conspiracy theorists:

"Here, let me start with a conclusion, and go out and find 'evidence' that supports my beliefs while ignoring or writing off all evidence that doesn't..."

Learn how to evidence.

Money vs the cost it takes to keep up 3 buildings like that in the economy the way it was at the time get outa here.

But the beams did in fact melt.

No.

But Hillary Clintons presidency is.
Do you really think Trump is saying all this stupid shit for no reason?
He doesnt want to be president. Hes being paid to lose convincingly.
Hes an actor and a businessman, not a politician, hes in it for a payoff.
Clinton was never going to lose - shes friends with trump for fucks sakes.

melt or blister?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
Where's the big chunk of debris that hit it and made it collapse so smoothly?

Eat shit.

>Whatever hit it certainly wasn't a fucking plane

"Crisis actors"... missles... "they" are in on it. 1000s of people.

What hit your mother's tummy while you were in the womb certainly wasn't a plane... but it certainly did brain damage.

No, they warped. Iron doesnt melt at those temperatures, but it does warp like toffee.

What you saw dripping and sparking was aluminium and alloys. Not iron.