What are the ways to get weapons in countries where gun laws are pretty strict (germany)? no darknet links...

what are the ways to get weapons in countries where gun laws are pretty strict (germany)? no darknet links, i'm guessing most of them are scams.

in my area there are no ghettos, so there's no chance to just talk to a shady guy on the next street corner... where i'm supposed to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Make-Black-Powder.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welches Bundesland?

NRW

fahr nach polen, da gibts die auf der straße
captcha: negro route

In NRW ist es am einfachsten...
Rüber nach Köln-Stammheim.
Einfach mal rumlaufen irgendeinen Kanacken ansprechen der aussieht wie irgendein dealer und fertig ist die Sache. Wahrscheinlich wird er dir mehr abknöpfen als das Ding Wert ist aber wenn du unbedingt eine willst easy ding

Can you buy ammo?

Build a fucking lead pipe shotgun. It's really not fucking hard. Can be done in a few hours with shit from a hard wear store

das dacht ich mir, zufälligerweise bin ich nächstens in polen, aber ich glaub nich dass ich das vor meinen kumpels, mit denen ich die ganze zeit unterwegs sein werde, bringen kann. außerdem zuviel schiss vor der polnischen justiz

ok, werd ich mir mal vormerken wenn das so ein guter stadtteil dafür ist.

no, i can't buy ammo, but thanks for the tip

was glaubst du würde der dafür nehmen an geld?

Kommt auf die waffe und das kaliber an
Es gibt einige umgebaute dinger wie die p22 da musst du kurze 9mm patronen reinmachen die kosten so im laden als schreckschuss ca. 150 und umgebaut meist im 250~ bereich

m.wikihow.com/Make-Black-Powder. Make your own powder cast some lead musket balls and get a nice thick pipe with a small hole drilled in it for a wick to fire it with.

Caution: start small so you don't blow yourself up

The deep web, you dumb fuck

Start with people who deal in hard drugs. Here's the deal though...if you buy a gun from someone that you don't know/trust, and you don't know where the gun has been, it likely has a forensic history in the country where you're purchasing it, and if you get caught with it, you are potentially going to be in a world of shit.
Another option is to purchase everything piecewise outside the country and try to smuggle it back in.

made in croatia

LOL

sorry, nicht gesagt, bin jetzt von ner einfachen 9mm ausgegangen.
also umgebaute sind die, die die kannacken auch verscheuern?

Make your own.

It's not hard. 80% receivers are easy to get ahold of, and internals do not constitute firearms

Then again, get caught and you are FUCKED.

I have over 40 firearms, including suppressed, SBRs, etc. they are all 100% legal. I do not fuck with gun laws even though I disagree with them

Springfield XDs are gay as shit. That grip safety is for faggots.

how the fuck am i supposed to know that they don't scam me? in germany you get in real trouble for selling guns, and most people don't need/want guns, so the market isn't very big and i guess it wouldn't be worth the risk for most sellers

Ja sind meist umgebaute. Es sind hin und wieder richtige waffen im umlauf doch diese sind meist deutlich teurer.
Am besten ist es sich in einen onlineshop nach schreckschuss dingern umzugucken welche du selber umbaust dies ist meist mit einer bohrung schon erledigt. Ist auch natürlich günstiger dann fehlt dir aber die munni dazu die kannste die aber auch selber zusammenbasteln. Wenn dir das zu viel aufwand ist einfach auf der straße eine kaufen und wie bereits erwähnt in polen oder tschechien findest sofort welche musst diese dann halt nur reinschnuggeln. Das problem ist wenn man dabei erwischt wird kommen krasse strafen auf einen zu wie besitz illegaler waffen, einführen von schusswaffen unf bla bla

Hello gentoo friendo

And OP to answer your question ask the asshole scumbag drug dealer you buy your dabs from you fucking degenerate. You know all the shit on deep web existed before the deep web right?

this is what i carry

Nice as hell. I want one of those. Here lately I've been OCing the 22 in my pic. But when I cc it's pic related. 43

ja reinschmuggeln wär mir zu riskant.

ich geh mal davon aus munition kriegt man auch nur bei denselben typen? selbst welche zu bauen wär mir dann auch zu riskant

my little bro has a 43. i've been trying to get my hands on one...last 3 gun shows i've been to, all dealers were sold out. :/

i guess you're american... i don't know any hard drugs dealer and most weed dealers don't have guns where i live...

Ja, wenn du es vor hast sagste direkt waffe nur mit munition und wenn geht jemanden mitnehmen. Sinnvoll währe natürlich noch zur Sicherheit falls die einen verarschen wollen ein messer dabei zu haben

You can get a legal firearm by joining a shooting club throughout most of the eu.In Germany you can even get a collector's licence.

Become a police officer.

Lmao

und hast du irgendwelche tutorials für den umbau einer schreckschusswaffe?

Yeah. When I bought mine I had to pay full retail and taxes because it was the only one in town at a pawn shop. Brand new with one box of cheap ammo it was damn near $600. I won't do that again. GunBroker muh nig. But I'm not even sure about that now. Had a buddy at work buy 2 ARs and dude never shipped him. $1500 and GB is fighting with the seller to get his money back. I don't want that kinda hassle.

Yeah but they probably know people who know people. It's the same here. Guns+weed=hard ass raping prison time here. Especially if you're caught dealing

Ne sry ist aber leicht zu finden google how to modify a blank gun oder sowas

Just file up the barrel.

I'm sure you meant serial. That won't cut it with anything short of a Glock. Most guns have a bullet and casing fingerprint. Glock forensics all look the same. All they can tell you is that it was fired from a Glock. Other guns even if the serial gets filed off it could be tracked back to that specific gun. Get a Glock. Plus it'll never die as long as you feed it reliable ammo and don't use bubbas hot reloads.

Ok, start small...

Go to a legal arms dealer, a big one, start buying LEGALLY small stuff, gradually go buying bigger calibers, then when you've hit the biggest stuff allowed ask where you can get more powerful shit, even illegally.

If you've gained his trust he may tell you. Most arms sellers know where to get that shit.

if you fail, return / sell what you've got and start again with another legal seller.

it's slow and expensive, but it will get you what you want.

Either don't be a faggot and have a criminal past where you know a few guys who can sell you one or alternatively go to Poland.

Americafag here again. You say there's no ghettos. So go where there are ghettos. Perhaps you know someone in a big city that knows someone in said ghetto? Don't go there alone. That's a danger.

No, im an uninformed pleb. I ment the barrel...

That said; being ex norwegian navy I would go for the glock for a number of reasons, most importantly reliability in extreme climatic conditions.

No arms dealer in germany that sells without a permission

Our ghettos are full of ,udslides not niggers: I doubt theyll sell any kafir weapons. Asuming u are masrerrace Id go to the neonazis or somesuch.

Holy shit this. I didn't even think about that. Not op btw. The neonazis will hook you up for a price.

Op here, i agree on the no niggers-part. and the neonazi-part, that's really an idea, but there aren't this much in NRW... OP out, going to sleep

100% im being watched, but incase I answer why would u want one? I was young and stupid years back when I got one, loved guns like a young boy/kid, but after terrorism etc its more hassle than its worth. Imho there is no reason to have one in Europe at all. You're just asking for trouble, or maybe that is your point

maybe for an easy way to become an hero

exactly, which is pretty retarded, there are many more ways (homemade) online to kill yourself don't bring up firearms just blow yourself up or some shit

Darknet purchases generally work with a escrow system meaning the site holds your bitcoin in reserve until the product is delivered AND THEN the salesman gets paid.

It's the best system to make sure no one gets burned.

So my vote would be darknet.

But the real question is why the fuck do you need one? Germany is NOT a rough place, but I understand with the refugees, it's getting worse.

Really a knife would be pretty much all the defense you need in most cases. A gun is asking for trouble. And that other dude is right, a gun that's being sold by a sketchy street drug dealer type (who you'd likely get it from) likely has a forensic history like it was used in a murder and is hot as hell.

Not to mention it's not like you could take it to a range or even take it to the woods and use it, you'd get in trouble.

It just doesn't make sense in Germany. I don't think you understand what American culture is like or why we need em. All our inner cities have become dangerous cesspools of murders and violence with negroes (a 13% minority) committing over 95% of the violent crime. And all negroes are armed. Law abiding citizens DO need them for defense if you live anywhere near the rampaging chimp packs.... however, Germany is not like this. Hell, when I was backpacking there I'd sleep in inner city parks and felt safe as could be. It's not like inner city chicago when you can tell all the negroes are sizing you up trying to tell if you're worth mugging or not.

how about u question him before answering lol. Same shit I said, none of it makes sense unless he wants to hero but still retarted

Europe and America are nothing a like. Only similarity is they are not 3rd world (mostly anyway)

there is a fucking reason why firearms are illegal in Europe, nobody has any. Even fucking cops in U.K do not carry guns. There is no reason, other to commit a crime to carry guns in Europe.

>you'd get in trouble
This. And to think I could walk out my door right now and dump my mag into the ground and the cops wouldn't even get called. This dude goes out into the woods and if someone hears his distant shots it's the gulag. What a fucking joke.

So there's still criminals carrying. Gotcha. That means there's still a reason for civilians to carry. Good thing your govt didn't lie to you to get you to use your feelings to allow them to metaphorically castrate you and disallow self defense. Oh shit. Wait.

if you honestly want to know, 99% or 100%/most crimes committed by gun violence are those involved in drugs etc. Every single death in my country caused by gun violence were involved in gang violence(drugs). And all/most of these involved modified weapons/ don't want to get into it but it involves in converting certain guns into live firing.

Sorry, as much as I love the freedom whatever, there is absolutely no reason to have a firearm in Europe. Sure if a normal civilian could buy one I might do, in case shit went down, but the fact is, no normal citizen in Europe/U.K can buy a gun

retarded