Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Replies get replies

Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Replies get replies.

left is real cute, i bet she can suck dick pretty well
you dont know this girl irl

pic is my fiance

She looks like she could use a load or 10 of cum on her fece.

Have more of the girl on the left

Lol oh my bad

I would force my dick down the throat of the chick on the left. Guess I would rape her ass then and when I am done with that I would jizz in her tight pussy and make sure she will carry out my baby.

I would slap the booty like bongos

Would fuck left in the ass doggy, then make right eat out left while I fucked right's pussy. Then I would fuck left's pussy until I cum inside and force right to eat it all out and share it with left.

She has a ass made for fucking

my fiance has a fetish for cum on her face. ive only ever let one other guy cum on her face, and she got excited like a kid, it was funny. i came as well and it went everywhere, in her hair, up her nose.

breann looks chubby, i really like bigger girls, it makes my cock throb. i bet she has a nice fat warm pussy.

Would fuck those fat titties till I blew a huge load on her face

She is on right

Fuck her on my wife's side of the bed...cum on her tits and take pictures of my conquest

mmm just imagine this girl sloppily deepthroating my cock, i bet when she gets fucked her tits fly all over the place

I would throat fuck her as a friend fucked her ass. Then we would both cum in her face and force her to FaceTime her mother with a face covered with jizz.

Here's more of the girl on the left.

Damn! You got a big dick?

Love it

Wwyd anons?

>Replies get replies

Here's more if her.

Nothing here has got my rocks off yet m8. Sorry

got an 8 inch mushroom head cock, its pretty thick and gf cums all over it nicely. i would love to fuck your girl, and you can fuck mine.

really wanna do a couple shop but shes too jealous so i have to settle with her getting fucked hard whilst she sucks me off

Noboody want to replie?

I would face fuck her until I came down her throat, then if make her eat my ass. When I got hard again I'd fuck her pussy and pull out and cum all over her tits.

shes a bit thin, im sure shes nice and all but... well tell us about her pussy, is it boney or does it have a nice fat mound to it

I would fuck her tits until I came all over her face and make her suck my cock until it was hard again. Then I'd ravage her pussy until I came deep inside her hopefully impregnating the slut.

Strip them down to nothing but there heels, then take turns gagging there throats until I nut all over lefts face, at that point rightie will lick her face clean.

What do you think?

I'm gonna make righty eat lefts asshole while I fuck her slutty mouth. Then right can suck up the slop puddle off the ground

I would throat fuck right while left ate her ass. Then I would ass fuck left while she ate rights pussy. Then if have them make out while I gave both their faces a nice coating of cum

Have more of left

I would piss in her glass and make her drink it while I have my way with her form behind. Follow up on her face.

i would take her to the locker room during prom, tie her up and let all the guys take turns fucking her senseless.

I hang her head off the end of the sofa and fuck her throat, hilting my 8" cock balls deep on the first stroke. I'd hold it there as she gagged, her spasming throat massaging my cock. Then it's up with the skirt as I bend her over and shove it in her ass, squirting hot cum deep inside her rectum. Clean my dick off with her hair.

What would you do to this girl

I would pull her skirt up and assfuck her. She'd moan like a whore until I came deep in her booty. Then she'd suck my dick clean.

sounds bout right for carrie

I'd tie her up in the back of that car. Abuse both of her holes over and over until they were swollen and aching. Then I'd shove her in the trunk and drive back to my place.

I'd take her cup and dump it out. I would go to a truck stop bathroom and have random guys cum in it until it was full of jizz. Then I'd record her chugging it. By the time she finished it she would have cum all down her chin and a dazed look in her eyes.

I'd make her squirt all over the hood of the car then lick it up. Then she can ride the gear lever for my amusement.

i'd make her strip naked and walk around a mall completely nude, inviting guys to do whatever they want to her

I would wait till they graduate middle school...

I would pull her into the pool house and rip her swimming suit off. I would rape her until she cried and then I would cum all over her face and tits I'd shove her outside without her clothes so everyone could see her.

I would love to see that happen to her.

Bind middle ones hands together and feet together and blind fold her. Id put a block of wood between her knees. Id wrap her waist with a leather belt and tie it to some sort of swivel drilled into the floor so that her stomach only had 4 inches of clearance making her ass being straight up in the air. Then id get a few guys to fuck her ass and pussy while i pounded my dick all the way down her throat. She would be trenched in cum after that.
Her friends would each be in a similar situation and getting the same treatment. After that we would free them and make them clean each other up

I'd take her to the eyebrow store and be all "Bitch, this shit is not expensive. Why haven't you been here? Are you a burn victim or something? Sup? SUP????"

I'd invite two of my friends over and we'd use all three of her holes. She would have so much cum in her belly, ass, and pussy she would feel pregnant for the next three days. Then, we'd use her again, only with more guys. It would get to the point where we wouldn't have dude lining up around the block just to cum in their preferred hole.

tie her hands like that, cut her clothes off and let visitors force her to suck their cocks and leave her there overnight, post on craigslist that she's free game.

I would tie that rope aroound the blones neck and hold it tight amd fuck her ass while she ate the bruettes pussy. I'd cum deep inside her and make her lay on her back. The brunette would lay on top of her and make out with her while I fucked her pussy. I'd then cum on both their faces while they kissed.

I'd make righty choke the girl on the left while she rode my cock. She has to make me cum before she blacks out or we start all over and the girls switch places.

Ass pic for refrence

more of brunette

I'd take her to the worst part of town and tie her to a chain link fence in an alley. If then set up a camera to record her getting raped time and time again by niggers. It make it so it posted directly as a live video to her facebook.

I would throat fuck them both until they passed out. Then I'd fuck their pussies and cum in each. Of force them to 69 and eat my jizz out of each others cunts.

What about this chubby?