Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

handbeezy.com/auksOg5E3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea just not one ones posting questions like OP's on Cred Forums fucking faggot.

What do you think?

They do user, just not you.

why don't white guys or black guys like black girls?
I think that's the real question here.

not even niggers like niggers

>2016
>caring about white girls

Why is the skin near is elbow extra black? Terrible shoop user. KEK

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money. Dumbass

admit it.

You wish you were hitting that little cheerleader.

whispering in her ear, "love me not that Black man"

Since no one here is old enough to have a girlfriend. I will answer you question. The answer is Kim Kardashian.

It has become rite of passage to fuck a black guy, like getting a tattoo. This has been perpetuated by popular media.

Worst part is the faggot millennials don't mind getting STDs from all the niggers their girlfriend fucked.

You do. When was the last time you seen a white chick married to a nigger? It's pretty rare that you see any white chick with a black dude outside of a gimmicky fuck or two. That's all black dudes are. Just a gimmicky stereotype of bigger dicks. After they fuck and realize it's just a false narrative they move on to successful white guys with money they can leach off of.

I do not get it?

The tattoo means She's a professorial poker player.

I know that because my fiancé, who is a professorial poker player has one.

scene name

HAHAHA Y'ALL ARE FUCKIN SHEEPS BYE

Exactly, and she's very good at bluff.

They do, you're just wrong

Because white guys spend all their time on the internet making threads like yours.

I see white girls with nigger kids and ghetto ass nigger boyfriends/husbands all the time where I live. It is more than common.

You know a girls has fucked a nigger if they have tattoos. There seems to be a correlation.

fucking kill yourself.

i'd eat that.

No self respecting woman would ever fuck a nigger, just look at all the whores that do, just a bunch of dirty bitches that have no self worth and with daddy issues.

that poor little white girl is gonna catch the AIDS. :/

black guys have bigger cocks. that's all there is to it. i'd exclusively fuck black guys too if i were a woman.

who wouldn't

Umm i just fucking saved this.
I personaly don`t give any fucks,i have my girl friend and get some decent amount sex, insecure fags worry about it more, but btw that campian user was talking about is true, i see those fucking bait threads everyday, it is fucking pointless. Nignogs and cucks also sjw are responsible.

If user is into bbws getting blacked, heres a vid of pic related getting a brutal throttfucking and pukibg on a bbc

handbeezy.com/auksOg5E3/

Got moar if want

when you see a white girl with a nigger it's like she's basically wearing a medical bracelet that says "I have aids" I don't mind white bitches with niggers it lets me know who to avoid, so I don't accidentally catch aids

People who comment in these threads love the pictures.

If people really didn't like these threads, they wouldn't comment in them and the threads would disappear. If you don't like these threads and you comment in them then you're just taking the bait

Ow, it's that serious?

why are black women only into white guys?