Hey Cred Forums, lurker here. What do you think happens after we die? I think I might kick the bucket soon

Hey Cred Forums, lurker here. What do you think happens after we die? I think I might kick the bucket soon.

Nothing. I think nothing happens.

And it fucking terrifies me.

yea its nothing. literal nothing

can you even fathom that?

reincarnation

Tbh that is what keeps me up at night, but at the same time if it is going to happen anyways why wait any longer

If you accept Christ as your eternal saviour, read the bible
& do good :)

I'm terrified of this being true. The last thing I want is to be chained to life, constantly being reborn to gain and lose everything in life. To feel the pain all over again, as the world gets progressively worse.

Worst part is we may already be stuck in this cycle and have no idea.

Oy vey goy!

I think our consciousness may be linked to the other infinite amount of alternate universes, and death is just us leaving this universe to live in another. As a result, that could literally mean anything. Or I am wrong and nothing.

because you are retarded normalfag

Eternal darkness without being able to move Sad!

Honestly the worst part of it all is that there isn't anything ideal that I would like to happen. If heaven is real then surely it can't be entertaining for an eternity, if reincarnation is real then it is just more shit etc. Can't imagine anything that would be preferable.

Reincarnation is the worst fucking thing imagine living in this piece of.shit world again nope

Ideally I won't love if the afterlife we are Gods and everything is perfect and under control, and we just decided to enroll in this "lifetime on Earth" thing because we are crazy fuckers and wanted to do something insane.

You go where the broken calculators go. Have a nice day.

But what if your spirit that reincarnates operates outside of how we perceive time? What if you reincarnated as a king in the Middle Ages or as a space captain in the future

The worst part for me is that we very well never know. After we die if it's nothing, reincarnation, etc. we will never know. I at least want to have an answer after all this shit is over.

China?

That's a bit better but I still hate the idea. We may reincarnate as a child in Africa that gets raped and killed.

Also if we are jumping time, then things are predetermined and we have no free will. We are just slaves to how our brain perceives things and reacts.

The nothingness you experience after death isn't something to be afraid of. It's not even an experience. You don't feel it, it's not quantifiable

Try thinking about what you experienced the time before you were born. It's nothingness. Personally I think there's a certain peace to it.

I'm pretty sure that's how life works anyways

It's depressing to think about when you are alive but it does seem like a fitting end to all this chaos.

You'll be remembered for a while then you'll become nothing.

>Hey Cred Forums, newfag here.

The closest we can get to understanding the afterlife is when we sleep without dreaming but even that experience (that you're completely unaware of and can not remember or experience) gives you some sensation.

I'm suicidal. Have been for a long long time. I came close to killing myself but did everything in my power to reverse what I had done to myself because I thought dumb shit like "i'll miss listening to music" or "i'll miss talking to so and so" etc... and that's just how MOST people see death. Like everything will be taken from you.

It's impossible to perceive it. You wont miss anyone or anything. You'll simply be dead. The few people who knew you will get over it in a year or two, they'll stop thinking about you after 5 years unless you're brought up, and eventually they'll die too and so will the people who knew them and the people who knew them and the people who knew them... this will just keep happening until one of the many events that can end all life happens.

The universe is a spark of energy. Energy can not be created. Energy eventually goes away. The sun will fade in time and we all die eventually.

And that's not a bad thing. It's not some dumbass attempt at being edgy, I'm not trying to sound cool. That's just the truth. You can either let this truth rule your life or you can try to make the best of the time you've got... if you're tired of this experience you shouldn't be forced to keep going. Just never forget that it's the last decision you'll ever get to make.