Holy shit how the fuck does anyone know if a girl is interested in them?

Holy shit how the fuck does anyone know if a girl is interested in them?

We made eye contact with each other a couple times. Once I walked past her and she stared at me, smiling.

I finally manned up and got her number. We talked and I find she already has a boyfriend and isn't interested in me at all.

Plus she doesn't remember the signs she gave me.

What the fuck.

Don't bring up fucking signs? Wtf just ask her out on a date and if she declines ask one more time. After that lose her number if she declines both times.

>We made eye contact with each other a couple times. Once I walked past her and she stared at me, smiling.

You mistook politeness for interest.

Here's the secret - talk to them. Just talk to them, get to know them, and you'll find out.

It's not rocket science.

How do I know which ones to talk to? Do I just run around talking to EVERY female?

Generally if your balls deep in her and she's screaming your name, there's a 5% chance she likes you...

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
Move on you cunt.
your gonna feel even more rejected when she starts calling you a creep and tells her BF about you.
Move on and forget, unless you don't mind being called a creep or a stalker.

And a 95% chance it's rape

Look, I've already moved on, but I'm just baffled, I thought she was interested, but now I realize I can't understand when women are interested or just polite to me.

Besides, if they break up you've got a shot

Body language is a really good way to tell, unfortunately by the time you piece together enough signals it can be too late. Girls are odd anyway, "just being nice" means something entirely different in the female mind.

That's my point, women are only interested in themselves ... .. and shoes...

Flirting is a solid way to test the waters. Not winking at her or anything, just a small comment or something. See how naughty the situation permits you to get. It takes some practice to keep a straight face when the response isn't what you hoped for, but you can learn to joke your way out of the tense few seconds that follow. You know have her smiling and she thinks you like her. Dont expect an immediate response, but I've had girls come back tot alk to me a thousand times more enthausiastic and interested a little later on in the evening.

You'll be fine user, it's just that practice makes perfect as with all social interactions.

I cant believe how retarded you guys are. She not interested. pretty sure all the advice given here are from dateless virgins with no experience with girls.
Take some real advice and MOVE ON OP. TRUST ME! keep your dignity.

I don't want women anymore, I don't know how to flirt anyways neither am I interested in learning how to. I want to be a wizard and not worry about women anymore. I'll transcend my desires for women.

I've already moved on. I'm not looking for advice on how to talk to the same girl, I'm just curious about how you guys know for sure if a girl is interested.

Emily Rudd by the way

Excellent, swing by my place tomorrow. You can use my wand to practice.

you make friends, and it becomes obvious. there's two ways it could go, sometimes they move fast and sometimes it takes time. I mean if you're having trouble telling, pretty sure she's not interested in a date.

>make friends

No, son

bruh, you dont want a girl whose been with other men. they have weird slutty behaviors and will likely cheat on you.

if interested, then yes

You obviously don't know anything about meeting girls either. If he knows her, he not supposed to just ask her out right away, it not a fucking dating site.

Witnessed

I've dated a lot of chicks. The ones you friend first are usually the good ones. Now if they friend you, that's a diff story. You have to be the one friending. same psychology works both ways.