Rate my college dorm battle station Cred Forums

Rate my college dorm battle station Cred Forums

Looks pretty good, one problem though, there are 0 good games to play at the moment so it was a waste of money.

could do without the LEDs imo

but nice/10

Razer Keyboard/10

Bought my desktop in February. Mostly play games that are better in terms of graphics than my PS3. Currently 5 going through the borderlands series again with a graphics mod.

Got it as a Christmas gift. But it's nice though. I like it.

You mean the ones on the keyboard or desktop? Desktop is for show, the color scheme is red and black, hence the red color right now. The keyboard is so I can have my desk lamp off but still be able to see the keys.

Fair enough OP. Also a chance things may improve. If not don't bother buying another PC

Probably won't build another one for a few decades. This one cost me an arm and a leg. Not planning on doing that again in the near future.

specs op?

AMD FX-8350 (I know, bad choice, bottlenecks GPU)
MSI R9 390 8GB frozr edition
16GB ddr3 1600mhz Fury HyperX RAM
240GB AMD R7 SSD
4TB Western Digital HDD
1600watt psu
Deepcool Captain 240mm
2 generic dell monitors
Logitech MX Master
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

If there's any questions, let me know.

Wtf was going through your mind when you made this? Like how can I build the biggest pile of shit and still go broke doing it? I cannot comprehend why someone would ever consider buying a 1600W psu, an AMD branded ssd, or a 4TB drive, or an AMD cpu for that matter... shit user....

I'm jealous of your desk looks quite roomy

Yo chill.

The majority of that stuff was on sale. Hence why I bought it.

They all work great together and yes, I know the CPU is shit. Hence why I made it clear when I typed out my specs.

Fuck off and go back to your hole, scum.

AMD fanboi I see

It is. My dorm room is pretty big for a college dorm. The desk is really nice and perfect height.

Yeah so what. I like that they're cheap. But I do know Intel is better in some regards.

I also don't use this machine for gaming that often. I use it mainly for rendering animations. Hence the 8 core CPU I bought. And the 8GB GPU.

I don't get it though.

You like that they're cheap but you could build a more powerful and efficient computer with Intel/Nvidia unless of course, you got those components for a decent price.

But probably not because how in the world can a 1600W PSU be cheaper than a 600w so I can deduce that you're a diehard AMD cuckboi

I instantly lose all respect for anyone that spends over $400 on video games

Yeah computer parts are always on sale you dip. Its their business model, like Kohls. (its not actually cheaper)

The 1600w was actually $70 plus instant 15% off plus a mail in rebate of $25. It was a steal of a deal.

No shit sherlock. You need to know where to look for the really good deals though.

I wasn't baiting in the first place. But then people started shitting on me.

I bought a 6700k from Microcenter for $290. Almost $100 off

These numbers.... its like youre just completely making them up

I would show you my receipt. But it has my info all over it.

Microcenter isnt an online retailer tho... they can afford to have good sales if it gets you to walk inside the store. and a 6700k retails for $320....

That is true but still a sale is a sale. And at the time the 6700k was more around $360

Instead of wasting so much on a shitty cpu, a cooler for it, a fucking 1600w psu, and a ssd, you could have bought a better cpu.

Shit/10, op is a fucking retard

You're a fucking moron. Legitimately.

How's mine?

Corsair Carbide Series Spec-02 Redshift Special Edition Case

Intel i7 4.0Ghz

16GB Ballistik Sport DDR4 RAM

Corsair Hydro Series Cooler (h100i?)

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming MoBo

MSI GeForce 1070 Gaming X

Samsung EVO 256GB SSD for OS

Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD

Corsair 750M PSU

Shitty DVD+RW Drive I salvaged from another PC

D-Link Wireless Card for portability - I bring the rig to friends' houses for couch co-op a lot.