What are u doing different from the same time last year

What are u doing different from the same time last year

Literally nothing.

Driving to and from work, making $ and not wasting my time

doingthe same shit as i was last year and gonna do it for 50 more years

working, getting laid (consistently), having a car, not being a bum with no goals.

Living in a house instead of an apartment and also being single

In school

but other than that, nothing

both accomplishments

not being a incompetent little shit

nothing , dying slowly since 2013

A lot. Own a house. Getting laid. Drinking like a fish. A year ago I lived at home with a toxic anti-alcohol family and few women wanted a 28 year old basement dweller. It's amazing how much your own place changes your life. I did have more money at this point last year though.

not homeless anymore

winrar

getting dubs, check em

Driving a nicer car
Working a better job
Being lonely as fuck because I'm single

Dating an 18 year old. And spending time with a friend that was living overseas the past few years.

Better paycheck, composing new music, hitting the gym, eating a little bit better. Still single, same job.

Getting head in my new car, first time ever was 2 nights ago. Other than that, working, getting in shape and getting credits so i can graduate and get the fuck out of here.

sober and quit the restaurant biz. I'm happy.

thanks brother, in case you give a shit I was homeless for 2 years after I got kicked out of my parents house. I'm 19 now and have enough money to afford rent at a share house

sounds wack as fuck, get back on the drugs faggot. its all about will power self control and moderation. customer service sucks ass though.

fuck off faggot do u always have to be so toxic

kys you stupid cuck

i'm one year old. what a stupid question fuckface

Playing on the Xbox one instead of the 360

>its all about will power self control and moderation
thats why he stopped doing drugs you retarded fagget monkey

not playing runescape and attempting to regain order in my life

Not dissecting my arm past the skin and a cm into the muscle to pass time.

Studying physics independently.

maybe if he wasnt such a fucking pussy he'd be able to function and use drugs without becoming a full blown addict working the streets sucking dick for bus change like your mother

lifting

I've lost all feelings

gonna start boxing again once my knuckle isnt swollen and fucked up

Working customer service to working for a shipping company. From 10 dollars to 14 and renovating my parents basement so I can live there rent free

Spending less time on here

Xbox sucks either way