Oh! just look at the "Time"!

Oh! just look at the "Time"!

It's time for a watch r8 thread.

what you wearing today Cred Forums? or what do you have in your collection?

>not wearing a smart watch\
pleb

>thinking smart watches are currently good technology

This

Thats not a smart watch you jackass. Thats an electronic watch.
A smart watch is a Patek Philippe, Omega, Breitling, IWC etc...

Get that shit out of here.

>a couple invtcas in the collection

This is my second time hearing of BlancPain, some other Cred Forums fag posted his BlancPain watch and it looked amazing, i am now thinking about buying a BlancPain watch as well... is it a good brand or no?

Mine is obviously a replica

The only downside to having an intricate watch is that you darn't leave the house with it in the fear that it will break.

Grandfather's old Victorinox calvary watch is my current daily wear

>fossil
die

good taste

I was speaking to a watch-smith a while back. Apparently they're well built, at least for the price that is.

1958 Omega Seamaster

They've also got soft crystals so they scratch easy that's why it's the only fossil in my collection

Anyone else a journe fan? I wear this daily, or the sovereign

Apple Watch

Forgot to reset the centigraph. Sorry.

I don't like the band but nice omega

fagwatch

Old pic, it's on a black red outlined NATO now.
Cheers.

my current daily watch

Thought about getting a new Hamilton or Citizen

Can your shitty watch do anything else besides tell time?

thanks

I'm. This is the Journe in my collection.

Trips speak the truth

The real question here, faggot, is whether I WANT it to do more than tell the time. No, I dont, because its a FUCKING WATCH!

Eh

aw a little baby G...

I bet I can tell the time faster than you fags xDDDD

>being this poor

Nothing but the best

how poor are you?

How the fuck can you people afford these things. Are you rich?

Get on my level.

It's not that hard to find pics on google....

People telling lies on the internet? Not possible

Who the fuck wears watches anymore, do they match your little anime sword

Who the fuck cares this much about other people
Neck yourself faggot

How else are we supposed to distinguish ourselves from you poorfags.

Serious question, does anyone here have a problem with battery watches and less often windup watches just dying or misstiming on them. Everytime for me and i just dont feel like investing if i cant have. But there pretty and nice. What to do?

Bump?

Simplicity is style.

guess
>kys

>It's not that hard to find pics on google
Maybe. But I'm the true owner of these watches. I'm a collector that normally posts in other boards.
Pic is a tiny part of my watch collection.

Bump her, indeed.

I move a lot, maybe it is that i rattle the insides of the watches. But tried two pocket watches too, one cheap, one my grandpa had that was a windup. Same story. Is there anything that would stand being strapped to a jackhammer operators arm in a electric storm? I feel this might be what i need.

How much money have you put into watches?

It's sleek and not an arm-weight, good contrast and matches well with blue and grey shades, has a classic look, and keeps great time. Say what you will, but it's a great watch. Two years and counting.

I estimate that the amount of money I have spent building my collection is a notch more than half a million dollars, probably reaching the $550,000 mark.

Now, since some pieces are impossible to find now and were made 40, 50 years ago and are in perfect conditionm or belong to a modern very small limited edition, (1/7, 1/24, 1/50, etc) the net worth of my collection should be in the 800,000 USD give or take.

Surely somone out there knows of a like industrial strength watch? Maybe some culture has had a military grunge fad or markets to the Ak 47 weilding warlord with a fasion sense, is not there a current market for post apocalyptic preppers who want a bulletproof watch. Its gotta exist.....

only decent watches in thread. Right now I'm daily wearing a Tag Aquaracer WAN 2110, have also a Hamilton King Khaki (first watch i bought after I got "into" watches. and I've got a Rolex Explorer 16570

What u spray with to make waterproof?

>Wearing a smart watch.
>Wanting to look like a tool 24/7