What are you shooting Cred Forums?

What are you shooting Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

nothing, my dick is big enough.

Probably not if you have the need to mention it

anyone need to talk about their gun, driving an SUV or sth similiar shouts loud "i have an minidick". so assumption was right

with a crimson trace
replaced the grips with with hogues that I had to file down to fit the laser.
replaced the back of the grip and the trigger with aluminum because I hated the plastic feel.

"The best gun to have is the one you'll actually carry."

MPX

Smooth as butter

What?

Fuck that thing is gnarly man

I'm an M&P shill, so I've been shooting my M&P 9 and M&P15 Sport 2.

Oh, and I switched out the spring because those things are heavy as fuck so tuned it down about 5 lbs. Got one of the mags with the little pinky rests as well.

Sorry i can't type with my big dick.

Sig master race reporting

as in good or bad?

>inb4 Columbine

Anyone tries to call someone out for having a tiny dick most likely is the one struggling with dick size esteem issues themselves. If you like trucks, guns, what have you, it just means you enjoy talking about them and getting peoples feedback. That's what a forum is for

Good, that thing is sick. Love Sigs, I have a p226 and p320 myself, but no rifles from Sig. Someday

I bet

> making me take a pic and all that

They're great guns that you can tuck ANYWHERE. I have a belly belt that works great.

Blanks

Love my sig p320. Never have had a malfunction and I've owned it for a year and a half. Can't say the same for my 1911

Jesus H Christ! WTF did you take a railroad spike to your frame?

i can feel the wound already

fuckin poorfags

Previous owner. I did my best to cover it but it's still a shame. Guy must have been an idiot because he was selling it for $500.

nothing i took mine apart and threw it out back in march cause i didnt want it anymore

xds45, should do the trick against the niggers.

Youre a poorfag compared to me

Man I struggled so hard deciding between the 238 or the 938. I really wanted the HD Nickel but I opted for 9mm. Mine originally came with Blackwood grips but after 200 round break in at the range I realized the single stack 9 just wasn't that comfortable. I also have a p226 with rosewood grips that is an absolute dream to shoot. 3rd Sig is a p290 that I don't really care for, but I have no desire to get rid of it.

taurus (i know, shit tier, but it was 200 bucks off a friend.) .357 short, hammerless with a vent.

Not the greatest, but waiting on a like model S&W with hammer to be passed down.

Ithica duck hunting 12 gauge. Just use it for skeet/trap shooting.

Heroin at the moment.

9mm's are my favorite caliber. I'd rather be accurate and fast vs. needlessly powerful. The 380 feels a little underpowered but like I said, it's either a super compact or nothing at all since I wear sweatpants and t shirts in my down time.

First experience with them and they're a great company.

I've never much liked wood grips though. Always switched to hogues almost immediately on most guns.

You know the Taurus Millennium G2 pistols are actually becoming incredibly popular. Plus the Judge is just plain kick ass

Blackwooods installed

paupers

Use it all the time for hunting Quail. Works like a champ.

I completely agree with you. My kimber 1911 is chambered in 9mm which the purist treat as sacrilegious but it's my most accurate gun hands down. Plus the ammo is so much more affordable. Affordability = more range time and practice.

colt 1911

Is that airsoft

hobo-tier

not pictured
>2x USP9 experts

>jewvor meme gun

Don't feel like digging for more pics, the 226

Sold my Kimber after a while. It was an amazing gun but there was no way I was going to get the accuracy out of it that it was capable of when I hit the range once a month at best. Felt bad for letting it just sit there and sent it to a better home.

And 100% affordability = more range time.

I had a beowulf for a little while that was fun as fuck but was not friendly to the wallet.

Glock 21 Gen 4

Dang. nice snap caps bruh.

Will probably inherit this one day

Mine is in 9mm and I love it.
Next on the list is a pocket carry.

Beowulf is the 50. cal conversion for an AR right?

Well yeah considering its pretty retarded to buy a giant hunk of scrap metal like the 1911 and make it shoot tiny little bullets?

Yessir. About half the size of a .50 length wise. This was during the obummer scare so sold $250 worth of ammo for close to 700.

Hello friend

The full size 1911 frame is meant to accomodate a larger bullets recoil, so when you use a 9mm cartridge in the larger gun, the recoil is practically non-existent. Shoot one and you'll realize why more places are starting to carry 1911s in the 9mm model.

my 9mm 1911 is the most comfortable gun, ever. It even got my girlfriend, a petite 100lb 5 foot woman, into shooting when the larger guns were a huge turn off for her.

No reason not to like the 9mm.

>kimber
oh fuck way to waste your money

Daniel Defense mah nigs

schools

nothing because im not an amerifat

/slaps knee

Awesome company man. I have a Daniel Defense upper on my Ruger AR-556

Spend it if I got it fgt

>8 inches
Sig p226 edc

So which shit country are you from then?

Might be upside down, back when I had g10 grips on it

p226 is my next purchase hands down

its beautiful

this eventually

unless they have gotten better at quality control i won't buy another. mine jams. a revolver. Yes I clean it regularly it's just a piece of shit. S&W is smooth as butter.

I like the .45 because I don't have to worry about a drugged up nigger on bath salts or some shit, a few rounds in his chest and he is gone.

Kahr ct380

why?

Sig Sauer scorpion. My cock is like diamonds with this niggerkiller.

nice try faggot that middle one isn't even a gun

Stopping power is a myth. It's not how big it is, it's where you place it. No one ever says Jesus! I'm so glad they shot me with that .40 instead of that 9mm. If you're a mediocre shooter, than yeah .45 sure.

no gun because im australian and not some dumb fuck murrilard who needs protection cause their murrifuck gun laws are too retarded

>go to school, get shot
>go anywhere, get shot
MURRICA, FUCK NO!

Dubs checked.

But 9mm is good enough. If I magdump some hypes up Jamal it'll take him down. 7 rounds center mass will get the job done.

>implying .40 isn't more powerful than both of them

just bought a model 65 smith and wesson, havent taken it to the range but im excited

I don't keep the magazines loaded but this thing fucking flies and is beyond ridiculously accurate. Always take it to the range when I run my sigs

i think 1911 and semiautios of big calaburs are overrated.

ive been looking into a CC and thinking about getting a revolver. this almost looks like a mataba.

I wanted to want one of these but its just too tony for me. It feels like something out of a cereal box. Ill take my m@p shield anyday

sperm loads

Heroin

Go fuck a kangaroo, you incestuous British jail descendant Aussie faggot scum

The reason we need guns is because we have a nigger problem not a gun problem user. Whould it be cool if guns were only used at target ranges or for hunting? Yea sure but thats not reality for us.

such and underrated pistol, you wont be disappointed

Because it's not?

Also a sweet ass piece. Mines a competition target pistol with bull barrel. Accurate as fuck.

>almost looks like a mataba.

But is nothing remotely like it other than firing from the lowest cylinder.

Underrated? underrated pistols aren't carried by the navy seals for 15 years kek

Sd40ve

Check out my music too

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

TWO Broomhandles?!?

Damn...

My personal favorite

>living with guns
>government says sell me your guns, you have no option
>doesn't start revolution
>much beta and cucked by government
You all are pussys down there.

S K E E T S K E E T M O T H E R F U C K E R

One 9mm, one 7.63. Looking to get a few more. They are my favorite

Myself hopefully

Myself

These

mein neger

It's safer than op

9mm=.38, .40=10mm; .45=12mm, but the case pressure is much lower than in a .40 because of the older design. A high quality .40 round transfers more energy than a high quality .45 and expands in a better range. Also works significantly better against barriers like windshields

Mad jealous. My dad has a 7.63 in fucking immaculate condition. Can't wait to inherit that beauty.

Goes all the way from A to Z doesn't it?

Every day.

How do you like your Kimber?

I almost bought a mint condition all matching number model a few years back, but i want something I can shoot.

Im eventually going to find a beater to refinish and bling out like some Escobar shit. Im talking something unsafe to shoot so nothing of value is lost.

ITT

love it, not as much as my USP but making the USP a daily carry is not feasible. It had no malfunctions even through the break-in.

Case in point, the most recent mass shooting on Washington state, the shooter used .22lr and killed 5 people.

'stopping power' is Bull Shit.

A better question is are these what you are going to use for the upcoming race war?

.40 cal is for people who can't decide between 9mm and .45. It's snappier and less accurate

Try a usp-c. I have mine in a .45.

>less accurate

Dad's is all matching numbers with original stock, nearly mint condition. It was a dream to shoot.

I found an old beater at Cabela's gun library, and it looked like it had been dragged behind a truck and was rusted to hell and back. They still wanted $1600 for it. !!!

I had a couple, but not one since then. It wasn't very well lubricated from the factory

Thank god, someone who sees through the bullshit

Agree with you user but didn't want to start a shit storm.

Fonk those guns, motherfuckers
Fonk those motherfuckin guns

Jesus christ man. My 7.63 was 1000...and came with the matching stock and a set of reloading dies along with 250 pieces of brass. Only charged me $10 to ship it too.

Better education. Seems to be working for us white folks pretty well so far

itt: a bunch of slack jaw faggots.
Here's a real mans handgun gun.

There is 0 evidence to support the claim that .40 is less accurate than either of those rounds. It's certainly snappier than a 9mm, but judging from all the super light .45s and pocket 9mms in this thread, that seems to be a moot point. That being said I'm not saying 9mm or .45 are bad or even inferior rounds. Just that they are less powerful.

Like you got somethin to riot about in your neighborhood you white middle class malcontent

I know I don't. It's for niggers who venture out of their liberal containment cities

I can't riot because I have to get up in the morning to go to work and then have lunch with my father

Heroin

That is a really small man.

kekd

Would you rather be hit by a dump truck moving at 60mph or a 4 door sedan going 100mph? My answer neither, but the 4 door sedan is going to get to you faster

No knees needed.

>and then have lunch with my father

Damn Cred Forumsro! That just vicious...

>go to work

How many $7/hr jobs would it take to pay your rent or note you arrogant presumptuous fuck?

Has knees
No shins

We are getting off topic boys

Kek stay mad

Here's your options, thanks to Hope-and-Change:

1) Cracking down and enforcing laws when riots break out. Curb that shit instead of letting it get out of hand.

2) Segregation.

3) Letting the shitty race relations simmer for a while, then the niggers will pick the wrong set of whites to abuse in the name of "protesting".

They will quickly learn what the term "Minority" means.

Why are you so obsessed with cock?

That's called projecting you know. Now go prep your bull

I'm aware. Posted my pocket .380 earlier. I'm confident that it would be sufficient in most scenarios and I can and have carried it even in gym shorts and a wife beater. Moral of the story is nobody wants to get shot and if you shoot center of mass, you'll likely still incapacitate someone regardless of what you shoot them with.

agreed

kek

Trump supporters

i'm shooting my load in your mom's mouth.

master race right here

Stay ignorant
Continue making hasty generalizations
Tard on!

>Mummy! Is their gas in the Bently? Never mind. I'll take the Porsche. Off to help build the wall!

lol not that user but I just realized I need to make a MINIMUM of 5 burger jockeys a month to stay above water. Minimum wage in California is $10/hr.

I love my life.

Bretty nice, I'm waiting on my SBR approval

That is one ugly fucking gun.

Why do you need a freakin' reticle? You blind?

>taking political opinions from the poster child for cuckery

kys cuck

Why do you equate having a job to Bentlys and shit? I drive a Jeep

How fucking poor and degenerate are you?

>confirmed nogunz

Horsey is such a fuck wit it hurts.

I live here too & I'm doing fine.

But for a while they're it was close
I'm earnin but it would be insane not to recognize my blessings and privilege

>mpx
>ugly
>optics=blind
found the noguns

I do carry this. S&W Model 686. 7 round cylinder, 357 mag. It is admittedly not the most fun to carry. Other times I carry XDS .45.

bladefag here.
Don't know much about guns
Do those holes in the trigger/hammer serve any tactical purpose?

Hi there fellow kimberfags

Heroin

Tactical? No.
it does lighten up the gun slightly and aesthetically it can be rather pleasing but that's about it.

Not poor

But that's how your life looks to the poor.
How many salaries would YOU need to put a Bentley & Porsche in your driveway?

Just for grins how many $7/hr gigs would that be?

blanks. got snipped years ago

Literally nothing wrong with the MPX unless you're poor or jelly nogunsfaggot

this is my rifle there many like it but this one is mine

A pair o' Kimbers
10mm
45 ACP

I hope you aren't wasting your money shooting targets with hollow point

the us does not have a gun problem.

Taurus ?
Have I found a Brazilian fag ?

At what income level do you need to be to not be considered a poorfag? This phrase is thrown around based on a brand someone chooses to buy. Seems odd.

>lighten up the gun slightly
Tactical enough for me

Looks cool, and reduced weight (minimally)

Do you keep mentioning $7hr jobs because that's the only thing you can do so you think that's what everyone else does as well?

Who /.357/ here?

Nice man. Go search up any gun company "malfunctions" and you could make a collage from google images.

Poorfag in the firearms community is very relative and should be ignored.
There are people who say that if you don't carry a $1500 handgun you are poor as fuck.

what?

The point of that image is you should expect better for what you pay for a Kimber

This look like a CS GO Shop

Jizz

They don't carry the Ruger SR9 ya dingus.

you'd pay the same for a glock but glocks don't come with hatched grips and ambidextrous slides not to mention the fact that any fully metal gun is going to be steal right off the bat.

I just fired a hot load down your mom's throat.

Is that good or bad

it was pretty clear.

I already posted...

When u get extended mags for your extended mags' extended mags, tactical snorkel and vertical calculator

Nope.
American. But I like to use what works for me as opposed to what costs more or has a more prestigious name.

I've had it about 3 years now, I put 50-100 rounds though it every saturday.
It's never failed to perform flawlessly for me so I trust it as my edc.

>Kimber
>Same price for a Glock

In what fucking universe?

not if I asked what

/thread

That's a pretty snubby .357. How's the recoil/accuracy?

FPBP

but in all honesty i got out of the psych ward 3 weeks ago and had to sign a paper agreeing that i couldn't buy a gun for 5 years

I'm saying you'd pay the same for the glock if it came with the same accommodation but it doesn't.

Kimbers are overpriced crap marke4ted to people with too much money who think more expensive must mean it's better.

Nothing cos I'm a poorfag that sucks so fucking hard at being white. In fact it is embarassing how much I fail at the easiest setting in life

ok, I'll bite. snipped as in a vasectomy, hence the blanks. I'm done here.

BLM riot in my neighborhood? I've got a bag for that...

I'm saying Kimber is overpriced for what you get, why are you bringing up glocks?

It's snappy, but if you practice it's fine. It's really helped by the fact that it's over 3 pounds loaded. Absorbs the recoil better than my Ruger LCR in 357. It's very light and jumps hard.

Oh word yeah the 686 and the GP100 series are extremely similar. Dunno about the 2" version though.

Nothing, I'm too poor for guns.

cans

I'm a college student who could afford. Maybe your just poor and butthurt lol

Here's mine

I do every now and then, gotta shoot the ammo you intent to use for self defense. For the most part the Kimber remains as a backup gun, my G19 and y Sig P226 are my go to guns.

Sorry my parents aren't paying or my school

Plebs.

Juxtaposing the most affordable with the most expensive

Why is your frame purple?

niceee

Buy used. My 1990 Glock 17? $300. My 1980's Beretta 92S? $260 black friday special.

I never said I couldn't afford.
I said for what they are, they are overpriced.
If you or anyone including me were to feel like spending that much money, it would be better spent on something of better quality instead of a fancy name.

Only the finest, Hyperion weaponry.

> (You)
>Why is your frame purple?

Flash. It's actually blue.

Is that a starter pistol?

Nice !

I don't know how is the opinion in the US, but in Brasil(civilian population) Taurus has a repution not to be trustworthy

Why is it blue?

>Taurus has a repution not to be trustworthy

It's the same in America. Taurus is only bought by idiots.

kek. buying a wilson combat 1911 is like buying an $1000 polymer. good work

Nice but not my cup of $3k tea

It's a Rohm Gmbh .22 short, an example of German engineering at it's finest

> (You)
>Why is it blue?

Because that's how I ordered it. Black and blue-gray.

A lot of people in the US dont trust them either. But, as I say, I've had no issues with mine.

I had a Taurus 605 for a while, it was a solid little gun. I wouldn't buy their semi autos though

I'd go for the glock

Those are S&S colors

Okay, lets hear them. Also lets see your guns

Nice serial number

all of those guns suck you guys should get a taurus judge its the best gun

That's beautiful

I'm shooting my load, because I don't need a gun, like a faggot.

> (You)
>kek. buying a wilson combat 1911 is like buying an $1000 polymer. good work

Show me a poly gun that does this.

Do you know what trigger discipline is?

myself

I can bench rest a pistol too

Fuckin noice

those suck get a taurus judge

Thx, go scratch it onto your gun

> (You)
>I can bench rest a pistol too

And one-hole 5 shots at 15 yards? Doubtful.

I'm really digging that purple Ruger. Where can I get dat?

How do you shoot the knife user?

He's retarded, but sort of has a point. It's similar to saying AKs are less accurate than ARs. He's referring to practical accuracy more than mechanical accuracy. Someone pointing and pulling the trigger a bunch times on a target is going to get a lot more hits with a more controllable round like 9mm, or .45 out of a full sized pistol.

The more controllable the recoil of a weapon is, the more 'practically accurate' it will be when you're in less than ideal conditions.

u need to put ur dads gun away kid

I could show you a person who could do that, because guns aren't accurate. People are

It's not that hard dude. If you were standing like normal that would be more impressive

Where do I buy?