What are some foods that will help me burn fat?

what are some foods that will help me burn fat?
trying to get in shape and need a good diet.

Nothing works better than hard fucking daily lol

ONLY DO THIS IF YOU'RE HEADSTRONG.

Restrict your caloric intake to 800-1200 each day.

Weight will fall off you, even without exercise.

i say be headstrong because in the short term it will fuck up your metabolism because your body goes into starvation mode and converts food to fat much more effectively. So you have to keep it up until you're at your desired weight. But if you suddenly stop it and gorge on a tonne of shitty food you will balloon up due to your fucked metabolism. Sorry for shitty worded it's 3 am and im fucked.

can't im fat and can't get a girl to fuck

can anyone else confirm this?

Eating healthier foods is one of the easiest ways

He's right. But you can't immediately jump into that. In many ways being too restrictive of calories is counter productive and your body will actually store fat for energy.

Depending on your current size, slowly work your calorie consumption down. Try for 2,000 max daily at first, then decrease by 200 daily over a 90 day period.

Just stop eating, after a few weeks the pounds will really start to fall off and you'll finally be hot.

The way you lose weight is burning more energy than you take in from food.

the excess energy your body needs is taken from fat storage.

That's literally all losing weight is about. You can lose weight strictly eating Mcdonalds, if you only have 2 meals a day and workout.

It's simple math really of running a calorie deficit vs the amount your body burns just by being awake. If you lift and or add cardio, it's all the better and will occur faster.

Also, try to aim for all 3 macros - fat, protein and carbs. As you begin to lose, increase your protein intake and reduce carb intake as your calorie sources.

200 daily over a 90 day period? So his intake at the end should be -16,000?

Foods can't help you burn fat. You can eat healthier foods and smaller portions. Good luck, fatty.

Cabbage, high protein...

Reduction daily you stupid fuck.

I think you mean, your body will store fat more efficiently. But if you're burning more calories per day than you take in you will lose weight. It's just physics.

Anyways i shouldn't be giving advice i just did it when i stopped working out for a few years and gained 30 lbs. Back to eating like a ham beast now but training hard.

Mostly what you need to do is take away bad foods, and introduce good foods/habits

What hurts me is not keeping my house stocked with foods. Then I run out and get something, and because I am hungry, I buy too much, high calorie, high sugar (not filling) foods.

I only lose weight when I am preparing two meals a day for myself, planning it, and keeping track of calories. Eating meats and other 'good' foods is filling, so you don't end up craving and eating a bunch of crap.

Eat lots of raw celery. It takes more calories to digest it than you get from eating it

2,000 -1,800, 1,600 and stop at 1,400

This. You need to track your calories. It's impossible if you don't.

Just stop eating carbs, restrict your diet to 30g of carbs or less a day and I promise you the weight will fall off faster than it ever has in your entire life.

I agree with this dude, You can also treat yourself some days without feeling guilty.

For example what i would do some days when i'm craving mcdonalds.. I just wouldn't eat anything else that day and still meet my desired amount of calories. Guilt free cheat mode.

No fucking ice cream. No fucking soda. Less fucking beer.
Drop the carbs from an otherwise balanced meal and replace with extra veggies. Unlimited corn > normal spaghetti.

Rice > bread by my experience. I dropped a belt notch unexpectedly when I started eating chicken and rice for lunch instead of sandwiches. Even the fattiest cuts of chicken are fine.

Sugar is the real enemy more than fat. Learn what too much sugar feels like. Realize you feel it any time you drink even a whole can of soda. The 8oz cans that come in 8packs are a better choice if you must, and go great with liquor into a 16oz cup.

Currently drunk. I stand by this info, but probably would have said it very differently if I were sober.