New to smoking and dealer says he will give me this for $10. It doesn't look normal, am I getting scammed?

New to smoking and dealer says he will give me this for $10. It doesn't look normal, am I getting scammed?

Also stoner thread

damn that shit is dank 10 bucks is a steal

looks moer like 5 dollars

It's weed but it's shit

Is it smokeable?

Yeah got scammed

Trim the leaf and its less the a .5g

It's a dried up weed leaf retards

good deal, buy 3 of them

Can make a non inebriated tea with those leaves, not a lot else

Looks like shit, just go buy some beers and get drunk .

This weed looks like a waste of money .

yes that shit looks like garbage. ditch weed

What about
About this one

untrimmed trash

Wouldn't pay a cent for it

OP , you surely are trolling now .

it looks like that because its outdoor weed. you cant tell from that picture the quality. normally outdoor weed is a bit weaker than indoor. but 10 bucks is too much for that. do yourself a favor and buy a weight. you can buy them for 10-20€. you just weight the stuff. you get what you pay for and dunno. this is not 1g+. i think this is 0.1-.0,3g

looks like good weed underneath all the leaves. Buy it and smoke it pussy

weed snobs laddies n gents

Copypasta

Is it smokeable

do you mean a scale?

weights and scales are not the same

gr8 b8 r8 8/8

Looks dry as shit and leaves not trimmed. Can't even tell if there's a bud in there. Looks like he grew it himself and didn't know how to cure it.

Ripoff.

That is not worth $10. Probably close to 5 like people are saying. That is how weed looks when it is poorly trimmed. Tell that bigger that if he trims his buds he can sell them for more. Selling weed that looks like that will make people not want to come back.

it es vury good buy many of 1

Aint about being a snob, it's about buying a product you're satisfied with. The least the guy could have done is trim the weed, that's as basic of practice as it gets.

Enjoy lettin' people walk all over you in life

Shit up jared

if you not a giant, compered to your hand that looks a 2$ nug KEK

Hey faggot look at the bud in the center not only leaves. But who knows under those untrimmed leaves could be some chronic but op is most likely a fag that got ripped off with the snikle frits. I'd give you less for ten bucks simply cause you only asked for ten dollars worth go get a job

You can smoke everything. But its overprized as fuck and doesnt look that quality. Ask him whats the prize per gram. Buy a scale. Say you want buy first only a little bit. Scale it in front of his eyes. Try it. If its bad buy sth else, if its good buy again.

Yes thats what i mean. english is my 3rd language

Be all like nah nigga that's leafy af, I smoke buds not leaves

needs trim

That's fair but I buy Marijuana to smoke it not to judge whether or not its presentation is exquisite. I'll pay for a meal regardless of how it looks so long as it tastes good. Having it look nice is only a bonus.

thats the shwaggiest shwag ive ever seen in my life.

Changed my mind this is a better picture. I agree with another user that it's outdoor weed but I wouldn't call it weak. It looks sufficiently kiefy. I would be wary though because that nug doesn't look cured. If it was fresh picked you should leave it out to dry, otherwise it might grow mold if left in a sealed bag.

this is on point 100%, maybe good weed wrapped in shitty leaves cos the dealer didnt cure, $5 max

Take the deal before someone else does. Thats a hot offer.

Cheapest ounce I've ever seen

It's garbage

and tbh, looking back to the ground pic, u might be the dealer, if so, grow better, and fucking learn to cure

yes. kek you nigger

not bad weed but it's not cured so you wouldn't be able to smoke it

op plz tell me this is bait

Looks like dank koosh to me brother, buy up

What about this one

And this one

What if OP is just a jank dealer trying to see what he can get away with? No more info for OP

It's not about appearance it's about paying for filler. Those leaves make the bag weigh more but they are not going get you high so therefore it's a ripoff. It looks good underneath those leaves lotta crystals, but WAY too leafy

What's your second language?
I don't give a fuck about your first, I want to know your second.

Nigger we all know you just grew some pooty ass outdoors and want to know what you can get for it, niggerfaggot

Who be dabbing in here?

it looks like good bud just not tirmed bud. snip off the really long green leafs and your golden, nice deal btw