Funny nigger shit thread! Let's make fun of black folk with no sense of humor anymore!

Funny nigger shit thread! Let's make fun of black folk with no sense of humor anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xNPjCZKxGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bet they're gonna riot over this too.

Holy shit, lol.

Haha.

Doggo

Too funny.

I like how she forgot to take a picture of the white one right next to it

Dog should get mad too.

Asian should get mad too.

White people should get mad too.

What's the difference between a negro and a bucket of shit? ??

The bucket

hehe

shut up, noone cares

>white nigga

And OP thinks black folk have no sense of humor

I would have shot 20 kids and then jerked off on their corpses

edger

OP here, black folk aren't gonna laugh when welfare gets taken away, and all you free losing monkeys gotta work for a living.

see this is my theory as to why so many nig nogs are fucking angry and volatile as fuck. their nigger parents treat them like shit and ofc they take it out on anyone from spics to yellow rice

exchange "parents" with "white people"

OP here, arabs and bidders from Africa captured weaker tribes and sold them to everyone in the world, everyone. Nuggets have always been selling out on their own kind, that's why you dumb fuckers don't protest all the niggers shooting nuggets in Chicago.

I thought u liked jokes, OP.

fucking nigger lover, did u literally not see the original image?? or those videos of black parents stomping, pushing, bullying, their kids? sure white people can be fucked up to them but their parents (anyone's for that matter) can fuck them up

Their nigger white people?

thats not a nigger thats hillary. oh wait nevermind i guess it is

OP here, FYI OP is not white, there are many other types of peoples that hate niggers too. Niggers even hate niggers, the number one killer of niggers in the United States could be split between nuggets and the diabetes. You monkeys live that koolaid too much.

ok barry, calm down

Niggers have no culture but to be a nigger.

more white people jokes please

WOW YOU SOLVED THE PUZZLE

If nigs are so pissy about white 'cultural appropriation', why do they

live in something other than a mud hut
use indoor plumbing
straighten their hair
drive cars
live in housing built by white contractors
watch tv
use cell phones
always want to fuck the much more attractive white women
stay in the US instead of moving back to Africa
use silverware
go to medical doctors instead of witch doctors

I knew people would come around

Threads dead, guy. OP doesn't like humor as much as he thought.

lol its true though

white problems
youtube.com/watch?v=6xNPjCZKxGo

its impossible to be an offensive sjw

I just wish niggers would stop taking stuff too, their culture is to steal and be a "savage" fucking dindu nignogs are a disgrace

kek

OP here, kek, funny thing is, nigs think they have one up in everyone, the reality is, you're still slaves. Slaves that don't even know that they are slaves.

Lighten up, champ. We're here to have fun.

> you're
I have bad news for you, son

Dubs don't lie, E.T. up in dis bitch!

Too bad those aren't dubs, huh?

Lighten up, Francis.

checke em
…and this youtube.com/watch?v=6xNPjCZKxGo

Lol
> I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher
OP's worst fear next to his daughter getting blacked

OP here, worst fear, waking up black, everyone telling you you're handicapped since the day you were born because of the color of your skin. I don't you all, I pity you all. Your whole race is done, and you don't even know it.

Must be hard, knowing your race was conquered and enslaved by white people. All niggers have short man syndrome, constantly have to talk about race because they are ashamed of it. Get their feewings hurt if you call them niggers. Pathetic. That's why they always try to make fun of white people.

OP here, this thread is dead, 404 this bitch. To all, by the way, I'm black. Stupid mother fuckers.

We were kings and queens white boi