Drunken fight with gf, told me iv a tiny dick an I shud be embarrassed to ever try get another girl...

Drunken fight with gf, told me iv a tiny dick an I shud be embarrassed to ever try get another girl. Shud I be scared of trying with sumone else Cred Forumsros? An Female B's, not like we think they even exist here really?

Yes, you should be ashamed. Your dick carries no impressiveness. I feel sorry for you, needle dick

first off, dump that bitch. secondly, you dick is fine, above average if anything

Nothing to worry about above average. Tell your cavernous hole gf to fuck off

I know it's not what ya were trying to do but made me laugh anyway so tnx

can't believe i'm typing this but your dick is fine bro, your gf was just being a bitch. you should go fuck her and cum on her face right now then dump her for someone who won't bring up petty shit like that.

Gf is being a bitch. Your dick is above average.

Nothing wrong with that. Bretty gud actually. She just went for what she knew would bother you the most which makes her a cunt.

Not gonna stroke your ego, dude.

But I will stroke you. No homo.

Don't worry, you can fuck my girlfriend.

Tell her that she should shave her moustache. Shit is guaranteed to piss off any woman and make them feel self conscious.

Cheers anons, fuck that bitch, she knows how to get into my head so iv spent last hour paranoid she was right. Beer an smoke time.

Maybe she has a wide pussy..

Fuck her op. You're way bigger than me and I've been with literally hundreds of girls. Some get off with my thin 5 inches and some don't, but you know what... I cum every damn time.
Man the fuck up, kick that bitch to the curb and get out there and start tagging some pussy. Just. Don't be a bitch and you get plenty of pussy.

you got a nice cock, dont even worry
- lesbian femanon

Let's see some lesbian tits.

Wide-set vagina.

This always works

Has gf done anal before op? If not give her supprise anal.

Go kill yourself

You just wanted an excuse to post your dick on Cred Forums

Bitch is too "classy" for Anal apparently, not for lack of me trying. 2 mins I check my other fone see if I still have some pics of her Ass you'll see why I kept trying to get her fulla gear to get in there. Also lesbian user uv made my nite.