is this where the floof goes?

Floof goes in all fields.

you are like this guy

>mfw I see a furry thread

haha

Sauce/artist?

Artist is leverpuller, char is katia managan

coot...

I'll have you know my dad was a furry and he fought for our country, thanks to him you have your right to say what you just said about furries, and I will have NONE of that! You're judging too quickly, that utterly disgusts me. Talk shit about furries again and my dad WHO IS A FURRY will chop you up and skin you for my mentally ill mother with cancer dinner. Don't judge a book by it's cover, that's what my veteran furry father taught me, pleb.

Yes

Nice pasta m8

And this is why I think furries are garbage, because you pretty much are. You're a bunch of arrogant, selfish, hate-filled baboons that can't wait to show off how much you enjoy mistreating others.

No wonder I blocked all of my watchers on FA and Sofurry. They were asking for it. Thanks for reaffirming something- furries hate me, but I hate furries right back, and it's justified.

I will not pry into what you like or do not like, but I will give some con advice:

There are parties every single night. Everywhere, every room. Furries are friendly enough to the point where you just randomly ask one "hey, do you know where a party is tonight" and it's "fk yeah come to room blah-blah-blah, free booze".

And you know, you meet people.

What I liked is that you can freely talk about all your little quirks; furries are so much more open and accepting.

Alcohol is everywhere, no surprise there. If you want weed, there is tons of it, just ask anyone, don't be shy.

Plenty of ecstasy and a little cocaine, if you're into that.

Sex? Sex parties every night. I've hooked up with good-looking furry chicks at cons. 3somes, 4somes, MMF, fuck, MMMF, whatever floats your boat. BRING A RUBBER. IT IS NOT OPTIONAL.

I guess what I'm saying is this: let it ALL out. It's all there, everybody's "cool", ANYTHING you're into, everybody's cool with it.

I do not recommend just sitting around without trying to meet strangers. Oh yes, you will meet some characters. Furs irl will scare and intrigue you. So...open. And oh so perverted. Right up my alley. I wish I could go back.

oops, those were two pastas that got merged on accident.

5'2" and gay thats dash......

I don't even know what's happening in this thread anymore

Morning lads.

hermfaggot detected

cubs? or incest?

Incest.

hmm notice how the circlejerk thread is full of shitposters yet herm "faggot"'s thread is clean and pure

And your point is...

even if the gore desu and spider faggot spam here at the same time...ill stay here

> the root of all my incest fantasies

dont know i just make better threads i guess

The cock block strikes again.

thanks!

Alrighty gents, heading out. Happy posting!

bye

I'm afraid it's the bolter for you.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU MOTHERFUCKWER

yay.
more shitty phone edits.
you really do suck at this.