What's the longest you've gone without going to a dentist?

What's the longest you've gone without going to a dentist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg?t=156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10 years and still going strong

6 years when I finally went again I had to pay for a few thousand dollars in work. Go to the dentist.

It's been about 12 years for me

8 years, had to have 2 teeth pulled.

Not sure. About 2 years, maybe more.

>mfw my dentist is kill from cancer earlier this year.

my whole life

i'm about to be 25 and I don't believe I've ever gone. My teeth are as healthy as the average person's can get. I never really ate many sweets, but my dental hygiene has definitely improved in the last several years. I don't floss regularly and sometimes I skip brushing if I'm tired

but no cavities(that i know of) no problems with molars, probably a mild case of gingivitis but I'm still kickin'

I've never been to the dentist. Also, I've never used a tooth brush. I use a twig. I take a razor to the end and make it have bristles and I use that to brush my teeth. I use reeds as floss.

I still have all of my teeth.

One of my teeth was so bad they had to cut it in half and pull it out in two pieces. Couldn't afford to be put to sleep, only had gas and a shot.

wots a dintast?

You can't see the real damage happening to your teeth.

;_;

i hope it doesn't get that bad..

Story?

Literally 16 years
Went in march and dentist was stunned no cavities and ultra white teeth.
BTW I black

>tfw have solid 10/10 teeth

Feels Goodman.jpg

Extraction isn't really painful once the gum has been numbed. Too many pussies.

Better get them all pulled to be on the safe side.

Nothing, it's just normal dentistry in the UK.

He looked at me and told me he had to cut the nerve and it would be one of the most painful experiences in my life. He was not wrong.

Google did it.
They owned copyright on that color pattern.

At least 8 years now. Fuck all that shit. I just brush daily, don't drink soda and don't eat a fuckton of sweets. No visible cavities or nastiness and no pain anywhere. Why go and raise my anxiety through the roof.

Eight years, all was fine

Hit in mouth by baseball? Braces still holding?

Would have been shorter if she was mine. Few years

11 years
and then i fell and broke both of my front teeth, so i had to go get that taken care of
my teeth are otherwise healthy

8 months. You are all poor, dirty fucks for not going to the dentist.

>someone being punched in the teeth
>bad hygiene

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg?t=156

Looks like someone got wolloped while wearing braces.

I cant go because every time I lay down it feels like my dick is sticking out.

9 years..
paying for it now.. have to take painkillers several times a day.. Oh and im 23

>poor
>implying
My health insurance through my employer costs $1,500/month. I pay $230 and the company pays the rest. Dental costs me nothing beyond that monthly payment and I still refuse to go.

>26
>already had four molars removed
>left side of upper teeth always sensitive to cold food

dentist r bhad ppl they use high rpm cavity condemning dvice and they shot 99%flouride/saline into my underteeth, assistent wuz grabbin my arms to keep me for tuchin myself durin this hole thing and mummy didnt giv me no gbps that day

This was one of my wisdom teeth

Had to get it extracted for obvious reasons. It was infected and hurt so bad. They had to put me under for the extraction. They said the local anesthesia would have been canceled out by the infection that it woulda been ineffective. So they just took all 4 out

6 months. I waited 4 years once and didn't think there would be any issues. Boy was I wrong. I had cavities, advanced gingivitis and major plaque. Took the dentist 1.5 hours to clean my teeth. I have never seen so much blood. Now, I floss twice a day, eat healthy, and take an oral probiotic in addition to seeing the dentist AT LEAST twice a year.

sounds like you made Nathan Shekelstein DDS very very happy

3 years

Top kek right here

Honestly. Before i got married which was in 2015 I had a tooth pulled 2013 and before that not since like 2008 I'd say give or take a year. Since 2013 I had 5 extraction, thankfully my wife is a nurse so I got good insurance although I'm looking at dentures I am grateful i don't have to be in pain every day, plus I loooove hydro!

Savage...

Aw barnacles

Been about 10 years for me. I literally only brush my teeth about once a week. I fill in the rest of the week with listerine. I drink loads of sweet tea every day. I've had 1 molar pulled, and right now I'm fighting a wisdom tooth that's broken apart so much my gums are starting to cover it. I feel 1 cavity starting on my top canine. Everything else seems to be fine, but I credit most of my problems to the 10 years of smoking as well.

Been over a decade now. About 7 years before that. Last time I was in both the dentist and nurse were amazed at how well my chompers looked.

Probably 14 years. I'm 26. I think I had a cavity once and I still remember the last time I went. I have a very slight chip on my two front teeth from when some douchebag at a party slapped me on the back while I was sipping beer from a glass bottle. But yeah before that the last time I went to the dentist he told me a molar in the back somehow doesn't have any enamel and I'll need a crown around the time I'm 30 or so years old. So I probably won't go for another five years or so. Used to have spots from calcium deposits but that went away over time. Never had braces or chronic bad breath. When I was little it took a very long time to finally lose all my baby teeth. My teeth are very straight and proportioned though, I use the Colgate whitening toothpaste to make em look even whiter but not too white if you know what I mean.

I brush once sometimes twice a day. Haven't gone to the dentist for the better part of ten years. Never needed braces, have all my wisdom teeth with no issues, have an extra tooth, and never had a cavity.

6 months

7 years long due, since 5 years ago I was smokin meth on the reg. I can't eat heavy sweets or chocolate because they make my teeth hurt like fuck, so I'm sure I have cavities n shit.
Don't have dental or health insurance, so fuck me.

I actually managed to get a copy of the scan of my mouth. My 1 wisdom tooth is facing outwards of my mouth.

Probably about 8 months, free check up reminder thingy rolls around every 6 months and sometimes I forget.

Never had wisdom teeth personally, I'm 27 years old

About a year.

I actually had a dream last night where a cavity got so bad they had to take my teeth. Gonna start flossing now

Last time I went to a dentist was the last time my mom took me to one in high school.

So about 12 years

Agreed. One day your teeth are just hanging, all white and shit, but then blm shows up and blacken ups your teeth. It's wild

Britbong here. Never been.

4 years, fuck paying for dental insurance. but the time i need it i will have saved enough money not paying for it to pay for what ever i need

> My teeth are as healthy as the average person's can get
> I don't floss regularly
> sometimes I skip brushing
> mild case of gingivitis

lol I have news for you...

Fiddeen, had no cavities or issues

there is literally 0 reason to go to the dentist assuming you are not a complete retard and brush your teeth

I have news for you!

From early-2009 until Feb of this year. Developed serious tooth decay on one of my wisdom teeth, and got it removed in July. I still have it in a bottle on my desk. Shit was awful; everyday, I was having headaches and tooth pain.

Checked

2 years. I have a big cavity on one of my molars (muelas?) and sometimes its painfull as shit.

>muelas amigo