Anybody in the Tampa area with a big cock and no diseases that wants to fuck my wife tonight?

Anybody in the Tampa area with a big cock and no diseases that wants to fuck my wife tonight?
Pic extremely related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEKBOp5w2-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

Maybe

I live in Tampa. 10+ inches. I might do it, but only if my wife gets to watch via skype.

Look fellas - a real life cuck!

We can hook this up. She won't mind if you're girl watches. We

Can this wait til tommorrow , its kind of late and I have to work in the morning , but id be down for tomorrow night

Are you on swinger safari? With 10 inches, you should be. We are in the Brandon/ Riverview area btw.

Yeah I'd like to hook something up tonight, but it can wait. We are staying at the hard rock this weekend if you want to meet us there.

Who should I ask for or how to get a hold of you , I live in clearwater btw

We are checking in on Saturday. I'll leave a note at the front desk. Ask for them for a note from Kelli and Steve.
I hope you're for real. I'd love to see her tight little pussy trying to take 10 inches.

Props for not ditching tour woman, even for free poon.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

More pictures of wife?

sorry dude I'm not the 10' user , im around 7'' but I can fuck for hours

In Tampa area?

yeah clearwater

Why don't just get a pens sleeve? They have some that are like 12 inches. I wear those for hookers. Make them earn those $100.

Full frontal pls

I really want to say ive seen your wife at yhe mall. Lol im from lakeland/plant city but frequent brandon mall area

>Tampa area
>No diseases
Choose one

I don't like the way those feel. Plus, my wife has lots of hot friends.
If I let her off the chain for a bit she never minds if we threesome with her friends.

You may have. Do you work there? She shops there a lot. First pic was actually from there.

Kek, the slut is strong here.

>Look fellas

A real life Hotwife.

A cuckold is someone who is unwittingly raising someone else's children - thinking they are his own. Cuckolding involves deception on the woman's part.

Enjoying your wife getting railed is a 'I like to see my wife get railed" fetish.

It has nothing to do with cuckold.

Finally someone on this board that knows what the fuck that really means.
Thank you good sir!

I dont work there. I just go there quite often lol especislly when i go to portillos lol

>giving too much to some freeloader has nothing to do with being a cuckold

Did we buy flooring from you lol?

Negative lol

No problem. I don't have that hot wife fetish, but I know what it is, and I can understand and appreciate how different people are turned on by different things. It's cool.

Whatever makes the world go round for you, as long as there is no genuine suffering going on I'm happy with it. People deserve to be happy.

You're alright for a faggot

What about this?

South Tampa here. I'd probably have to be five or six drinks deep first.

>giving too much to some freeloader

Usually the vetting process for this is extensive (unless it isn't of course), but trust has to be there of course, and issues of disease and all that.

I don't think it's freeloading. A certain expectation of fun is there too.

It's no different than S&M or whatever other games couples play to have fun . It's fun that probably isn't as simple as it sounds, unless they just don't give a shit. It most certainly involves trust and risk, and a lot of other things that lesser men won't risk.

I'm a less adventurous man I guess, and plus my wife would literally cut my throat if I tried that with her. It just seems like too much weirdness might ensue.

Just funny. We bought flooring from a place on 60 that the salesman had the hots for her. We used to talk about going to potillos for lunch all of the time. That would have been a hell of a coincidence.

>You're alright for a faggot

Best compliment I received all evening long! (wow it's quiet around here)

Lmao im there a few times a week

more pics (clothed or not) of wife?

How much does your woman weight?

kek, I know this girl. Used to take acting class with her. Should I link facebook?

95 lbs

>trying too hard

it's actually kind of sad OP

Yes i am.
7 inch big enough?

(((you)))

I would prefer that you don't. We don't mind playing with other girls/guys/couples, but don't really want it all over fb.

Here, video just for you: youtu.be/JEKBOp5w2-U

It's not an insult, just some instruction that seems to make sense.

Yep, it's way bigger than me. She likes thick anyway.

>mgtow
lmao
top cuck

Moar pics of wife

Cool how do i get a Hold of your ass

not in tampa
not a big cock
full of diseases
just want to cum in your wife
deal?

Black men are cuckolded more than white men, where there is deception involved. It is harder to detect with African people when it happens.

TampaCoupleForFun On kik

Also swinger safari same username

Why not get the person who took the picture to do it?

Aye
Can My girl peg You?

you gonna post more pics you fucking gaylord?

Never tried it but would n willknglk

You're going to have to handle your issues using the following guide

How tiny are you?
You asian?

Post video when she finally gets railed

I can understand why you don't like MGTOW, they deal a load of shit to feminists. Probably makes you uncomfortable.

alt right tier

>alt right tier

Better than Alt-doormat tier

do it for the abortions. #liberallivesmatter