Femanons that lurk and browse: Why have girls never found me attractive...

Femanons that lurk and browse: Why have girls never found me attractive? How come I've never met a girl in soc or irl that found me attractive? Just be brutally honest about my appearance please. I'm 24 and I know this isn't normal.

straight guy here. You're not ugly. You're an average looking guy. You should be able to get pussy with an ok attitude and some basic charm. Try harder

bit of an overbite but you're not ugly my dude. gotta be how you're coming off to them.

This, try not to be such a faggot

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

pic related is what comes up in google search for similar images.

just sayin

Brandon you fucking faggot I thought you died! Get the fuck on , Cred Forums is no place for you , you beautiful autistic soul !

I'd fuck you
I'm a dude, but I'd fuck you

brandon, you need to cut this shit out. It's been years now

Justin i nevar found u attractive m9.
Imma dood btw.

Have more confidence

If you're looking for a femanon, I'd fuck you. Don't see why other girls wouldn't.

Brandon, it's Matt man. Seriously where the fuck did you go? You just disappear weeks ago. Good to hear from you, but come back to school man.

you look creepy. that's why. are you a "good guy" who begs for pussy? do you harass people?

Get a tinder brah, plenty of fat nigger chicks need a dicking

Go to bed Brandon

Also, stay out of /soc/, it's a shithole containment board for normies

Youre attractive. You just probably have a shit personality and body language

Brandon. This isn't the place for for you dude.

the ironic thing is, that this is exactly the place for insecure nerds.

Gas the faggots