What are you shooting Cred Forums? (continued) last one 404'd

What are you shooting Cred Forums? (continued) last one 404'd

Century arms C39 AK pistol

Not mine - but it is set up identically, except I have the Geissele SSA and a TA31F-G

I don't understand the "brace" thing. It's a shitty in-between that you could have just ponied up and put a form in for.

Love this little gem

Nothing at the moment, because no money but I'm saving for a sniper rifle.

Well, 200$ tax stamp, finger prints, you get documented, and you have to have your law enforcement give you an okay for it all. So if the sheriff or police chief is having a bad day, he can tell you to fuck off.

what kind?

>So if the sheriff or police chief is having a bad day, he can tell you to fuck off.

not anymore. Google 41P

>what am i shooting?

I need another AR

How do I stop my pics from always uploading sideways from my phone?

I'm waiting that the Tikka T3X Tac A1 will be released to the civilian market.

Fuck off

OP asked question i gave valid answer

>1337
I'll repost mine to get thread moving. Sig p226. Looking to get a rifle next.

Nice. Actually been looking at the P238 scorpion.

yes, stay away from the 380 though. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it

Thinking of buying a beretta 92fs and building my self an AR15. I don't know if I should buy myself a sniper or simply just buy the parts for the AR as well. Any opinions or advice for a first timer.

Heroine

Learn how to shoot a gun before you build one

HAVENT HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE

Okay

Buy a basic bitch AR-15 (S&W Sport II, Ruger, Aero AC-15), shoot it a lot, then you'll know what you like and don't like. Then build your second AR exactly how you want it set up. You won't know what the fuck you're even trying to build if you don't know your preferences.

nah man, I'm being serious. You want to be comfortable with a gun and what makes a gun shoot well before you take on the job of building something.

Lots of choices. 6 different calibers here.

one like this

Upright maybe?

im shooting loads on your mom

My sweet 12 gauge O/U

#NoTraining

Im shootin niggers.

So many assault weapons.

I can't wait until Hillary bans those dangerous killing machines once she is elected.

I only shoot cans.
Africans
Mexicans
Puerto Ricans

G8 B8 M8, I R8 it 8/8

Lurk on /k/ for awhile.

Fortunately I'm not American.

what shit country are you from then

Buy more now you say? Okay!

I'm in the process of 3d printing a butane powered sniper. If I can get air flow on ignition without lowering pressure I could get any projectile over 4/5ths of a mile.(very large ignition chamber, I already found a way to get airflow via high-powered fan blowing through a pinhole tube for less than a second before and after ignition and I have strengthened my abs filament using directions I found a week ago.) Shits going to be great once I find out exactly what shale I'll be firing.(so far the math is pointing towards a standard 3d printed .22 with a concaved rear.)magazine is going to be gravity fed and I'll get the whole thing smoothed with gaseous acetone and tested for leaks. Will be able to post images and download files if the thread survives the hour.(i forgot to mention how I would ignite the butane but, it is going to be set off by a large electric spark from a taser.

K-K-Kapkan....?

None. I'm from a good country.

lol mosquitos kill the most people per year and also that "ar-15" graphic is an ak-47 dumbfuck

7.92x57mm

She isnt taking shit. Even if she "banned" them guns can be grandfathered in you dumbass. If i own one now, they cant show up and take it just like that. Besides, the US govt wont spend that much money, time, and resources looking up every tom, dick, and harry to "take their guns". And if she tried starting some kind of war to get them banned and tried forcing them out of people's homes, everyone would be against her except the idiots who say "Guns are bad, wah!". Its the second amendment to own guns. So if you are from another country shut the fuck up and if your an idiot who believes in that murdering bitch go walk into an empty school that someone is planning to shoot up. Dont worry, the police will protect you from the scawwy man. Oh wait, you banned their firearms.

you're not proud enough to mention it though lol

BCM upper on a Noveske lower.

Your guy's guns are too clean btw. Get some training.

That Sparc AR any good?

Safe queens are boring

For sporting clays.

I am though. Finland.

Usually black people.

Not even lying. Tacticool and very heavy.

> (You)
>lol mosquitos kill the most people per year and also that "ar-15" graphic is an ak-47 dumbfuck
No way! You took that seriously?!

>my glock collection

mini14 ftw. Nothin says reliable like an M1 style receiver.

Shooting my load onto OPs face

>So many assault weapons.
>I can't wait until Hillary bans those dangerous killing machines once she is elected.
I doubt if she will survive to take office. Her health is so poor right now.

Dat stealth gray. I'm building a mk12 in that color. Sexy.

True freedom exists when you can easily kill a government office as easily as they can kill you. Keeps them honest and removes the god complex. Besides, the culling of a few assholes and their relatives every now and then benefits the body politic as a whole.

Finland has the second highest suicide rate in Europe

Comrades

Actually no. 9th highest and only a bit higher than the suicide rate in the USA. Japan has even higher suicide rate and no one has a problem with that.

its p spooky

it's alright. thinking about spending a little more and switching to a MRO