Feels Thread

Feels Thread.

Post some of the saddest photos and gifs that make you cry like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
youtube.com/watch?v=TooEjrCnUWw
i.imgur.com/h0lBtpi.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

shit man that one got me

LITFAG?

The ice cream kid. It fucks me so bad I've never had the guts to save it. You guys know? The kid with a massive scar/deformation on his face.

yeah we know

Shit happens. Stop being fucking faggots and grow a pair you useless millennials.

>?

>millennials
You implying much, isn't you?

Today actually marks the one year anniversary of my wife and three year old daughter being burned alive in a car accident.

I had an entire thread typed out. And then deleted it. Because the fucking pain is unbearable.

Bait

#memberries

This here

/thread

No, it isn't bait you autistic fucking faggot. quit trying so hard to be cool on the Internet.

Tards should die.

Sorry for your loss bro

fuck
thread/

i'm not. fuck em'.

FUCK THE USA you deserve more pigs

What's your age, exactly?

I wish you weren't so right.

Lol she got someone to take this picture. People like this gross me out man. Just have your moment to yourself. Taking the time to ask someone to take a picture and then posing for it and then posting it to social media to show everyone how sad you are is honestly so cringe.

>The person at the bottom, left of centre

I'm not validating your post with a stupid reply you are waiting for, have a good night, user.

Fake, I have a CDL and have to keep a paper medical card in my wallet and that paper wouldn't look that preserved.

damn bruh. I don't need that right now

These fellas risked/sacrificed everything and still managed to do it with a smile on their face. I feel really bad for them.

I feel like if Charlie weren't there the story would be too sad.

Girl wallets are different. They just sit in a purse. But i am inclined to agree with you that the story is full of shit. It's so cliche that even if it is real the story sucks ass

fuck man that's a good point

THIS. Do people not think about this when they see pictures like these???

ylyl?

man you can't start a ylyl with the funniest shit, you gotta build up to it

In a place like this in a situation like this you can still find two people who love each other

Because most people are just as egotistical as this bitch and will defend that doing this is completely normal

i still love her.

kid probably wasn't even his TBH

LMAO

I look at this cartoon and like to think that beautiful people have it hard too. Then I remember they don't, that I am ugly and then I start drinking.

>be me
>see this pic
>hurrdurr this looks gud
>read it

fuck you user I didn't come here to cry

Holy fuck. Culture in decline. And we have to watch it happen
That's feels if I've ever felt them

forgot a line
>scrolling first page
>see this pic
>hurrdurr this looks gud
>read it

fuck you user I didn't come here to cry

My name is Michael Avery, but a different last name. Made me sad user.

LOL

Can you still hear the screams ?

tomorrow I have a chance to talk to her, things are not all of the lost, wish me luck.

What is it? Never seen it

No one will miss you

Fuck! I couldn't even imagine what was going through that person's head while looking at that

one of the worst. even as an 11B i say this.

It's hard to put in words. If I had the chance I wish I could give that kid all the strength I possess and let me suffer instead of him.

This one always gets me....

this is the future you choose

Just before I got out of highschool my 2 friends got arrested, they were supposedly going to shoot up our school, the police have no evidence, but they're still being held. Theyre my closest friends, they might be in jail for 50 years.

Anyone have the one of the retarded kid eati ice cream and an user gives a real feelsy reply?

This is too much. Just... wow

>The press is not a thing

fuck
i only watched that episode once
couldn't bring myself to watch it again

The sad part is that people blow out of proportion these hate crimes that turn out to not be hate crimes. Then the actual hate crimes over race get overlooked because it turns into a boy who cried wolf scenario.

9 days in a fuckin week mate?

File name

I miss him too.

Fuck.

saved

As a father, damn. This got me.

this one always gets me

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

I actively avoid that entire season now when I stream the show because if that episode drops my fucking week is shot.

Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=TooEjrCnUWw

this will probably get you as well

That is so sad :( .. .

Heyo, I understand all that

Good thing I'm
>22
>white
>6'
>8-9/10 face
>built, I lift and run
>engineer starting his own business
>smart as a motherfucker
>funny
>confident

AND YET
>almost constantly angry
>angry that I'm not rich
>angry that I don't have any fwbs
>angry that I don't get hit on in public (unlike girls)
>angry that the government is controlled by corporations
>angry that I didn't start improving myself earlier
>angry that I didn't start trying in life until after fucking college
>angry that I'm not happy

I don't want to say I'm running almost entirely on bitterness, but... I'm pretty much only motivated by bitterness. I'm fucking salty. I hate people, I hate women, I hate anyone with more money than me, I hate guys and girls who get more attention than me.

I'm fucking mad.

yup

kill yourself holy shit

This made my penis cry, several times.

Here, yurofaggot. You get a little hostile when you're hungry.

died for a kike

for real. I don't understand how this works. I thought each row was a year but that doesn't make sense either. Wtf is this shit user. Explain yourself.

Kills me every time.

I invited a girl over last week to my place for a drink after meeting with her in person for the first time at her dorm. She seemed nice but was very scared of me. Honestly, I'm use to this. I don't know if it's because I'm a guy or because of my ethnicity. No matter, we talked for a bit and I took her to get food. We talked and found out we both grew up very similarly. I took her home afterwards and we talked some more over wine. Found out a lot about her. She struggles making friends, hates her family, divorced parents, father was never in the picture, and she has an eating disorder. Basically, she has daddy issues. She quickly realized that she told me way too much about her secrets, more than she tells to her own friends, to a stranger she met off an app, me. She was really embarrassed and kept calling herself crazy and horrible names. I reassured her that she's fine and I'm not passing judgment, she accepted it. Eventually, she got too drunk so I started babysitting her. Usual deal, she's acting "white girl" drunk.

After a while we both sat down on the floor and she crawled to me and hugged me while sitting on my lap. I can see she's drunk but she kept staring at me and then buried her head in my chest. At that moment, I realized that this girl is really struggling to keep herself together. Using alcohol as an excuse to "feel alive". I don't really know what I'm going to get out of this relationship with this girl but I can't let her self-destruct.

It's sad meeting someone like that. Really makes you stop and think what could have happened to you. Somehow, I managed to maintain myself in control after struggling to understand people and myself for so long. Still don't know why I'm going to let this happen.

all these feels and this one got me.

think this is full rez
i.imgur.com/h0lBtpi.jpg

People need to let go. She isn't doing her self any favours. Her partner doesn't know she is there because he is dead. Photo like this are mainly for social media sympathy then any practical reason. Her partner is only a memory now. The dead corps below her is now nothing.

>Funny and confident and a 8/10 face

"pissed girls aren't attracted to me"

Sorry to break it to you bud but you're not funny, not confident, and probably have

not feets thread but thanks anyway

none of these are even remotely sad. I expected more from you Cred Forums...

Or maybe I'm just getting too old for a bunch of 13 year olds

context?

...this is really one of the worst images.
if you like to use your brain this pic tells you so many things.

who took the pic?
why?
what are we seeing?
what are we supposed to see?

she let someone take that pic lying on a blanket in the direction of the viewer so that we see that print on it with her ex.

she's using it for herself and the media. of course she posted it on the net but not to grief, people do that alone, nope. this is for everybody else to see.

pathetic. truly sad, yes.

Thanks for showing up, politifag

lmao what the fuck

her body is all sorts of mixed up

I want to contribute to the thread but in all honesty, there are no "feels" to share. Longest relationship; eight months. Women who can say I truly loved them; two. I don't own my own house. I don't drive a fancy car. I don't have any debt.

I follow the same routine every day.
Wake up. Hit the snooze button no more than two times. Take a shower. Brush my teeth. Go to work. Come home. Chat with my room mates. Go to bed.

Now when I say, "go to bed," I don't mean fall asleep. I lie in my bed and stare at my fan. It has six one foot blades, 40 visible screws, two ball bearing chains with a total of 158 gold nubs, and one not quite dome shapped light fixture. It has five different speeds, two of which shake so viciously that i can not sleep when they are active. I stare.

I stare and I stare and I stare.

Sometimes I think.

Most of the time I don't.

I guess you could call it waiting. Waiting for what... I can't say. There are so many things I wish I could complain about and try to form a connection with someone here. But I cannot.

I stare.

I wait.

They really, really don't. Source: am a beautiful people. Attractive men have it pretty good; your chances of getting with any woman is pretty good as long as you're funny, charming, etc. But you can't even begin to understand how much better it is to be an attractive woman. I'll put it in perspective

>7+/10 women would be very hard pressed to go more than an hour in public without being complimented, checked out, or otherwise
>average women wouldn't make more than a few hours without being appreciated
>extremely attractive, 8-9+/10 guys might get complimented once or twice a month if they're out in public *very* often
>7-8/10 guys, or 8+/10 guys who don't go out very often, might get complimented once every few months
>less than 7/10 guys are effectively invisible and will never be complimented, checked out, approached, or even acknowledged

I'm in the top eh, 5% of guys physically. I get treated like a god compared to average guys. However, I get treated like less than dog shit compared to even moderately attractive women. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it would be to not be near the top of the male totem pole. I'm not bragging, I'm telling you I feel awful for most men. Nobody, *nobody* fucking cares about them.

The only thing worse than niggers/muslims is white liberal scum. The bitch had it coming and good fucking riddance.

Not only should we export useless migrants, but we should also export the liberal idiots who think immigration of a radically different, and unskilled people is acceptable.

25 weeks in a fuckin lifetime mate?

Hello Breivik!

Holy shit...feels for u man... That's...jesus....

I miss her Cred Forums..

>dear god, she's sitting there with her phone in the hand for an half an hour already
>what the hell, she took more than ten pictures of me and her
>fml she didn't even touch her burger and the food is getting cold
>at least everybody else didn't show up or everyone would be using their stupid phones
>can't even talk to her because she is twittering or snapchatting i don't understand this
>mfw i went to war for these kinda people

I generally don't like cats very much. But this pic definitely tugged at my heart strings.

Let's see you contribute you fucker.

you know that getting harrassed in the street isnt the same as being appreciated / having a good life? i dont know why you think how many strangers would compliment you defines how good your life is. women might get "complimented" more, but half of the time its being objectified/sexually assaulted, so its not a fun, positive thing to happen to you..

I don't think you understand how insulting works, you've literally just complimented them.

SPERM IS CHEAP

EGGS ARE EXPENSIVE

You are going to get hurt. Either she'll get better and leave you for someone better than you, or she'll spiral further down and kill herself or end up resenting you.

Nope. Girls are attracted to me, I just don't get the amount of attention that I want, because that's how society and biology makes things work.

except dave wrote this

#davewazhere

what is this?

>man I make so much money
>I make so much money that it's a huge nuisance!
>god damn, all these people giving me money are assholes!
>they're only giving me money because they want something in return
I'd rather have too much food on my plate than be starving.

Trust me honey, if you experienced what men experienced, you would very quickly spiral into mental illness or drug abuse. You have no idea, no idea at all what it's like to live in the social vacuum that men are forced into.

Yup, that's what pisses me off. Biology fucks this all up. Men and women have similar psychological requirements but wildly different biological values. Ergo, essentially all men get treated as less valuable than dirt while even below average women are put on a pedestal by society. Showered with attention, support, even money because of state and federal support programs exclusively for women.

it's from Futurama, the main character Fry gets transported away from earth but his dog is left behind. The episode shows that Fry's dog waited for him after he disappeared until he died.

ouch, that hurt

man fuck this bullshit

why does everyone want acceptance?
if someone leaves you and you care for them, make an effort to see them and then judge if its worth leaving them. YOU leaving them
life isnt made for accepting facts anyomore, we can act, we can do.

that one got to me

my mom hates me...

how many restraining orders do you have at the moment exactly?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inb4 meme

That Rihanna song is stuck in my head now

none....

i get angry at these things because i hate it when poeple tell, it was fate, life happens, just move on....do people just not care....is that their way of saying they dont care...

i try, i do, to keep people, theyve all left, despite the great memories, despite them saying they wouldnt....man...i'm just lonely and it pisses me off when someone is so accepting things like this

Maybe in the future they'll genetically engineer (post)humans so that the female sex is completely retarded and dependent on men by necessity. Seems the only way to restore the natural balance of power at this point. The whole "automate away the economic necessity of sexual interdependence" thing is really fucking things. Birth control, abortion (which smart white women are the most successful at using, it would appear), welfare, 24/7 media, these are nuclear fission for the construct of gender.

It is more difficult for women to understand man than for men to understand women. After all, sperm is cheap, there's basically no incentive to have a realistic understanding unless it can be exploited for gain as so many whores do. Even my girlfriend talks about how previous boyfriends would support her, give her free rent and an allowance! Essentially all for being pretty and giving them sex every once in a while. She can't see it that way, it's because "she loves them" but that's an awfully convenient excuse to justify a lifestyle of free handouts. I try not to let it bother me too much because it would be like expecting a dog to perform calculus, it's men that are on board with the whole ideology that bother me. /rant

No idea where that came from guess it had to come out. well

>college grad in a month
>no internship experience
>underemployed
>Looking for sales jobs like a madman
>Land so many face to face interviews
>Still looking
>Wonder if I'm doomed to be a NEET working part time jobs for the rest of my life, something which I find completely unacceptable to me
>Family verbally abusive, makes me feel like a loser everytime I fail
>Tfw feel like a failure even when I'm on the verge of success

Fucking hell. I woke up my wife to give her a big hug after seeing this one.

But the movie changed that whole episode. It isn't sad anymore.

>We all have seen the movie

can't take any chances

>youll never be able to speak without feeling like your bothering someone
>youll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somehwere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
>youll never make someone happy

That familiar numbness comes as easy as it goes. Its visiting now.

Should've Gone to Trade School World Tour

Cred Forums post of the year.

Trust me, youngins.....this will hit you like a ton of bricks when you reach your late 30's.

I see through this kinda shit every time. The world is so god damned fake. It's full of egotistical needs.

We're all fucking animals.

Didn't one of those bastards pick some flowers in italy to give to the first grill he saw?

Kid ran into the middle of the road and the guy couldn't stop in time.

This was written by some pathetic man.

Women don't think of life in these terms.

Men don't need to either.

Makes me happy

kek lol haha good one lmao

Jesus christ.

dear god.

feel you mate, feel you

rest in peace old man, never had enough time for you, you always wanted to go out for drinks with me and go see some strippers, since i hit 19, there was this and that and before you knew it i was already engaged and with one beautiful niece, ever so loving with you, where did all your youth went, good night old man, good night

Rich asshole ran over someone who shouldn't have been out in the road, don't care.

Looks like she has been burning the coal.

This one is sad.

Stupid bitch had it coming.

Syria.... Lets hope they get killed before reproducing and spitting out more mudslimes.

Holy fuck I was 18 when this ep showed on adult swim.. My 14yr old dog died that previous month. I never audibly cried out loud in my life before I saw this fucking pos nigger dog. I hate you. I miss you ninja!!

Kek

It'll change with the invention of sex robots. I don't think the traditional family structure will exist for much longer anyways, especially in the West - only immigrants are having kids. Just get a nice robot, buy her some clothes and have fun. I don't want to deal with the risk of alimony or kids. My mother has been unemployed for 40 years while my dad works three jobs to support the household. He's only here because he knows that she could easily get tonnes of alimony and he would need to sell and downsize to a smaller house. I'm not going to let myself get caught in a shitty life like that. Robots and Thailand for me, sir.

fucking hell that's an awful way to go. I hope her soul is at peace

Ninja is quietly burning in hell

Currently going back and forth on ideas for a book. How about a military sargeant who is a misanthropist and is currently managing in bootcamp? Thinking about calling it "Major Disdain"

Bitch you think that marine wants hearts on his tombstone?

kys user

I want out guys. I just want out of this shit. I've had a shit life. 4 years ago i lost the last woman i was with to some faggot she met in college. I didnt think i could care about anyone else again but what happened was worse. I end up falling for any girl who treats me like anything above sub human garbage but i always fuck everything up because im a spazzing idiot. Im fine with being alone, i really am perfectly fine. I just wish i could finally really give up and accept that its how im meant to be

Yeah because they literally drowned in pussy

the thought occurred but i dont feel like setting up a live stream

starving african children are raped everyday

thanks for trying to cheer me up user

checked

damn

Dubs followed by trips! Holy shit!

What religion uses infinity for an icon?

Turn around and go down the stairs. Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to make em fail and you've got minutes.

>college grad in ~1.5 years

are you me

This one's for you mama.

NAH

young love deaths hit me so damn hard... its having the happiest feeling in your whole life completely destroyed

I hope I never have to go through this...

Bet he rubbed a nice chubby that night!

BRUH

FUCK NAH