Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

How tough am I? How tough am I? I told.you once and I'll say it again I put my socks on after a shower.....without drying off

HOLY SHIT user YOURE AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Tough enough to rough your scruff, kiddo

I let some faggot from whisper turn in me into a faggot in exchange for him buying me a dress

Savage...

how tough am I? i finished a captcha in 0.2 nanoseconds.

watch these dubs

aw shit

How tough am I? I use live animals to wipe my ass when I shit in the woods.......I only use porcupines.

check my trips fuckers

How tough am I? I watched some dude through a bathroom window take a shower AND put his socks on... without drying them off.

r/madlads

how tough am i? i AM a little baby tampon boy. i turned into a little crying baby and then sucked on breasts. her magic breast milk turned me into a little baby tampon boy. she stuck me in her hoo-hoo and i waited with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i felt her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i absorbed her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-gad like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it was orgasmic to know i was one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i giggled and goo-goo ga-gad and yelped with little baby boy excitement as i rolled around in her marissa hoo-hoo and reveled in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then she pulled me out and squeezed and wrung my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spilled all over her marissa face. it hurt and i screamed in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain enveloped my little baby tampon boy body until i reached full climax and turned back into a grown human man.

2 tuff 4 me

How tough am I? How tough am I?! I'll have you know, I had a Ginger Ale with dinner tonight.

I eat soup with a fork

How tough am I? I once tongue-fucked a black chick's asshole.....right in front of my racist grandpa and all five of her convicted felon brothers.

fuck

> Give me a cup of milk... In a dirty glass!

How tough am I? Let me just tell yoh this, SIR! When I was a boy scout I lasted three minutes with the head scoutmaster without crying and didn't even use an ice pack on my sore bottom.

How tough am I? I once took a shower with Hitler.

Sounds more like a vacation

I use public restrooms...... without "nesting" the toilet seat

tits or GTF...wait, never mind. No telling what I'll catch.

How tough am I? How tough am I?? I carpeted my house with Lego's

Did your mother fuck your dad?

Can take 12" up my ass. Can handle a 2" wide butt plug like it's a toothpick.

Also I once stepped on a Lego and didn't go down.

How tough am I? I pour orange juice on my cocoa puffs. Cuckoo, faggots.

>Chuck Norris onced stepped on a lego.
>"Oww! Shit! Son of a fucking goddamn cunt!" said the lego.

How tough am I? How tough am I? well... fuck scrambled eggs. I like my eggs aborted.

How tough am I? I preach about the nonsense of gender identity........on tumblur.

How tough am I? I once ate a Pringles chip... And stopped.

kek

How tough am I? I still support Trump after the debate