Hey Cred Forums how can i seriously get a girlfriend...

hey Cred Forums how can i seriously get a girlfriend. i try so hard to be cool and good looking but i just end up being a lonely faggot. please help im really fucking desperate.

Stop trying so hard.

Just be yourself

Getchu a girlfriend

>I try so hard to be cool and good looking
well theres your problem, both of those things are either attained at birth or never.

Maybe stop being a fucking retard and do something fulfilling and useful with your life like education, hobbies, wealth, power, etc.

And then before you know it you'll be so wrapped up in real life you won't even have time for a bitch.

...and thats when they come running.

Girlfriends are shit. Why are you so naive and pathetic?

i'm a fucking total loser, but i've had gf's.

just go on dating sites and be normal, approachable, and non-rapey. go meet girl, go do something, or get food/drinks. hang out and talk and shit. keep doing that for a while, and you'll probably get laid. its not that big of a deal.

"A great love is a lot like a good memory. Sometimes it's there, and it's so near that you could reach out and touch it. So all you want to do is grab hold of it. But the more you try, the more you push it away. But maybe, if you hold still, and be patient...then maybe it'll come to you."

#
im in school currently and everyone around me is hooked up and im fucking alone. it distracts me from education and from work. it makes me fucking depressed. I've even started transferring my emotions to things that aren't real like fucking anime characters. it's making my life spiral out of control

A "great love" is not equivalent to a girlfriend. Love is rare as fuck and only comes around when you focus on the rest of your life. Don't try so hard like this man said.

BUT, the fact you don't have a girlfriend is completely your fault and you know it. You could get one instantly if you just lowered your standards you fuck.

that's a beautiful quote. thank u for that.

Nice Red vs Blue reference

Ok, now I realize that you're just a little bitch. Kill yourself or grow up. You're throwing away life cause you want to feel sorry for yourself. Get some counseling because obviously you've got deeper issues like self esteem and shit or you really wouldn't let anything bother you. Get over your mommy issues and make some real friends instead. I am 100% serious, maybe if you do this one day you'll change the world or become president.

Seriously bro just get on a sports team and go to team parties. Worked back in high school for me and I got to still watch Chinese cartoons whalst getting popular with the sports kids. Also not you don't gotta be good at the sport just look confident and make jokes when you fuck up

my standards are fucking low. i will date anyone as long as they're not super fucking obese or some shit like that

Wow there Elliot Rodgers, calm down before you go and kill someone.

I'm in a similar situation (minus the anime).

Here's something that is reframing my approach to social success/life:

"Human felicity is produced not as much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen as by little advantages that occur every day." -Ben Franklin

Franklin is a really smart guy.

Life is ephemeral. Don't waste that shit. Some people have cancer and shit to worry about, not love and shit. Go read Invictus you slobbering pussy

I never pursued, I just waited. I have had 3 girlfriends so far and all I did was wait.

Not low enough you inconsiderate unappreciative fuck. Think about how the girls you reject feel. They need love too you selfish shit.

yeah he is. on the hundo bill for a reason. thanks for the encouragement

Heh. I wondered if anyone else would get it. I couldn't remember it exactly so I just did it from memory.

The fck does that even mean haha. How do I derive applicable meaning out of something so obscure and convoluted?

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a stuck up autistic douche and said, "appreciate the little things"

You fucking sperglord trying to be all smart and shit.

i have literally never rejected a girl in my life. never fucking will either.

Used to be in your position OP but I got out of the friend-zone and into the end-zone. The basis of any good relationship is freindship,for long lasting romantic relationships you should be able to be friends and enjoy activities together. If you want to get a girl, build the rest of your life first (have interests, meet friends, get an enjoyable career) , you need to be confident (easier said than done). Also it may not seem like it to some people but good hygiene and grooming is essential. Just remember good love takes a long time to find.

aim lower

agewise

This is bullshit. He is trolling you into getting friendzoned for life OP don't listen. I missed the chance to fuck dozens of decent pussy cause I was holding out for the love of my life "friend" and now I'm stuck as a rejected dejected 22 year old virgin.

thanks for that advice fam. need to write that shit down that was really good

He's not referring to appreciating the little things and doing nothing (Franklin is all about the value industry), it's about how little things add up and benefit you.

Rather than have an "all or nothing" approach to improving or achieving, it's all about changing the littlest things about daily life to get some edge. Keeping yourself clean, wearing nice clothes, being in a classroom with people your age, etc, etc. Collect more and more little advantages and it ill add up. Way better than doing nothing and praying that something good is going to come your way.

I'm already seeing benefits from this outlook.

If you lower your standards you'll end up
bangin weabitches.

Never bang weabitches. I did once and it sucked, girl was looser than an XXL shirt and
dispite being a nice person, she was a total fucking slob.
Huge turn off.

Somtimes you get stuck there. It sucks, took me years to get out but it sooo worth it.

NP b0ss

>Well it is the key...
I think it was spot on

This is all very good advice. You guys must be pros. These definetly mean something and are advice that is helpful. Thanks. This advice got me dick sucked (shit was so cash). Fuck you.

im desperate. i probably would bang one.

Be yourself then find girls who would like you.
Seriously your problem. You're probably outside the social norm and are waiting for a 10/10 Normy.

You'll probably get a comic Con unimpressive but happy with how it turned out cosplay girl, possibly a bit tubby, maybe a butherface.

And you'll be happy as hell with her because you'll get each other.

Stop trying to anything. Be yourself, and go where your type is.

nigga id settle with a fuckin 4/10. but i get what ur saying. good advice fam.

Uhm yeah I think that outlook is living life, being normal and having self esteem.

This "all or nothing" approach is just being lazy and stupidly unhealthy both physically and mentally.

Yes, being normal is beneficial.

>im really fucking desperate.
...aaand there's your problem. Confidence is sexy. Not being desperate. Just look at all the assholes and dumb shits getting girls. Be confident but still try to learn from fails. You'll inevitably end up with some girl.

PS: First (few) relationship(s) = likely to break.

post a pic of yourself and i'll rate you

Well I moved on. And now I'm productive and not riddled with anxiety.

Maybe settle for a 3/10 instead. or a 2/10. What are you? Could you be a 1/10? Possibly. They are out there. Someone has to be one. Maybe even me.

Try This

>I try to hard to be cool
There's your problem. Honestly just go out and do shit you enjoy, and maybe meet someone who enjoys the same shit.

Interesting because I find insecure girls attractive as fuck. You know, the ones who are cute enough to fuck but don't think they could get away with anything. It makes a 6/10 into an 8/10

assert yourself and dont be afraid of failure

i can pull of some pseudoconfidence. im pretty chill when im around women tbh.

High school fag eh?

Listen to the advice here, stop looking for girls and start enjoying life. Chances are, you have been hit on by some girls and you didn't even notice it. Or you blew them off because you didn't think they were attractive.

Start spending time with those.

meant to say off smh

>Bitch that wants to condition men into giving women more free shit.
Books can cost atleast $40+ very easily. Too much for a bitch who'll probably accept then want nothing to do with you.

OP fuck you faggot just don't be a fucking retard and fake your confidence and go for it don't be me who let some fucking chad take my girl

PAtience is a virtue. You're probably too young anyways. 18. Good way to fuck up a good relationship is to be too young.

women never talk to me. I have had only one relationship in my entire life (8.5/10 aryan cutie) and she broke my heart about 4 months ago.

It basically invalidates PUA bullshit and makes the chance part of it a little less dismal.

>that outlook is living like, being normal
You'd be surprised just how much shit gets swept under carpets in people's lives. Many people focus on merely surviving, and forget about improving their daily lives in little ways.

It's probably more to do with your attitude, mannerisms, or opinions.

First things first, if you're not 18 it doesn't even fucking matter. You're not gonna do anything but angst and maybe get some head.

If you're actually an adult, take stock of your life.

Women, for the most part, are interested in a potential husband and you should judge yourself along those lines since you're clearly not a Chad who pulls one-night stands, no offense. Just saw this, but not deleting other parts because good advice.

Get over it, I know that sounds impossible since you're in it, but it literally doesn't matter and chicks.

You already know all this though and are just seeking attention and validation, attempt to either get a non-NEET or weeb hobby, work out, find a religion, anything.

Drinks aren't much cheaper man. And If that seems like a lot to you, you may want to consider a job, or not dating. If $40 is too much to spend on a woman, just stay home and let your hand do the work.
Also, at least she wont pee out a book a few hours later.

Dude... are you me?

>aryan

BOOM, you just lost like 50% of women with that description

SJW's have pussies too

im a christian and i work out almost everyday. i have tons of other non-web shit I do as well but nothing can take my mind off it.

I'm a meninist and disagree that women should get a free ride through life just because they have a vagerooni

inception motherfucker

Ok just FUCK OFF. YOU HAVE HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN 8.5/10 AND NOW YOU ARE BITCHING?!?!??!?

I WILL BE A VIRGIN FOR LIFE. FUCK YOU.

never fucked her tho. in same boat as you.
:^(

Dud had a relationship with an 8.5/10 and you think he's a virgin?

Fuck you. I haven't even hung out with a girl in 2+ years. Just fuck off you cunt.

ask out a lot of girls until one says yes

>tfw lost a real woman because I was trying to be too lefty
After months of pretending for sjws I come across that. I think life just wanted to fuck me over.

My problem with that is that the word will spread I'm desperate and my dating pool will shrink even more (not op)

cause you're important enough for life to give a fuck about. ok you self centered poster trash.kys.

so what. the people you know now wont matter or give a shit about you or anything in a years time. unless ofc ur undereage b& which you fucking are.

It's an expression man, chill.

hhhuuuummmmmmmm

Just stick with 2D girls user. They'll never hurt you

OP.. advice from a girl. doesn't matter what you look like, there will always be some girl out there stupid enough to like you. you just gotta wait and find someone you mesh with on a personal level.
in the mean time, do you.

that's why im saving up money for a dakimakura. 3d hoes ain't loyal.

wow.
>3d hoes aint loyal
ok. I see.
kys. now.

tbh i don't think i look too bad personally. and people online tell me im pretty good looking but just irl people think im ugly

post pics

Don't listen to Dakimakura is the way to go

This thread is becoming as usual as furry, rekt and ylyln. Are you fucking beta gay or what guys?

about to take shower rn. will take pics after i get out.

cool LOOKING FORWARD

Bro
Pick up a skateboard
Fuck these sporty faggots
You will definitely find some buddies who skate, even if you arent too good
When you do start getting good, trust me, it feels super accomplishing and you look cool as fuck to the bitches if youre in college

Don't listen to 12 year Olds about bitches. But he's right about the friends, easiest crowd to assimilate into.

Worked with my depression
And now ive got an older bitch who stays in an apartment outside campus

There are plenty of lonely faggot women out there too, opie

How are they lonely? What do these women that you know rate?

alright im back. nice warm shower

Just be yourself, but be sure to be social and such, whether it be at a job or at school or whatever.

Don't let your loneliness take absolute control over you though and cause you to go into a relationship just to be with somebody because you might only love the attention while being stuck with somebody who just isn't for you.

Also, you're 16. It's okay. You've still got a lot of time.

you sure have a lot of anime pics. maybe that's why you don't have a GF

jesus christ, op is 16? why is he so worried he hasn't got a girlfriend? i didn't even start dating til i was 16

this
I had the same problem always going back to my annoying ass, lying, rotten ex gf just cos id feel lonely as fuck and depressed as shit

if I cant have a real grill, might as well have 2d ones
:^)

bro. get the fuck off your computer and skate. you wont meet chicks by watching anime and whackin it all day.
And, yes, you will have to talk to the girls you meet

how old are you op.. if older than 20 post pics

im only 7 sorry -.-

this is why you don't have a gf
>failure to recognise when a girl is interested in you

i'm out

Just be yourself and get a bunch a friends that are girls. you don't have to try to act like a bad ass or anything but just start as friends then if you like her then and she likes you then bam

what do you mean?

After reading through this whole thread, im fairly curious about what you look like op

Same

Off by ichi kawaii desu be Akari-chan sugoi

Well Im off to bed. Guess Ill never know. Gl OP. I hope you end up finding someone

Have sweet dreams user

I was sitting in fast food. So I saw a man with his girlfriend, stature, short stature, but! He didn't pay to his woman! Where is your excuse?!

I'm a 5-ish/10(as many people have told me), but I apparently always get girls who are out of my league to like me. I hardly ever actually try to get a girl though

1)Be self-aware. By this, I mean try to understand how people act, how you are acting, and how people are perceiving you seriously. This doesn't mean be a retard and assume you are always bad or good
2) Be talkative, friendly, and quick wit, expressive(use self-awareness and don't start shouting fucking loud)
3) Don't make it seem like you're trying to flirt. Try to act "neutral", whether or not you like the girl.
4)Don't be a kiss ass. NOBODY respects kiss asses.
5) Treat girls as fucking individuals. There's no one way to get a girl.
6) Be funny in a SLIGHTLY teasing, way
7)You don't have to be stylish as fuck, but it's not gonna help if you're wearing a fedora, have a lisp, and wear shirts that are too big on you.

idk, this is just me. Some people say I get them because I'm not demonstrating interest, and show confidence talking

Try a dating app/site. Fat chick messaged me within 5 minutes of creating a profile on one. Lost my virginity after 2 weeks of texting, could have had a relationship if I hadn't moved shortly after.

Add to this, I'm not sure if I'm ACTUALLY smart as fuck, but I know enough about most things to seem like I'm way smarter than most people, but I don't try to flaunt it as a "look at me I'm smart kind of way.

Walk up to her and say "I want into your meat flaps."
Now, it's gonna look like she's trying to walk away, but that's just token resistance.
Grab her by the shoulders and hold her in place to demonstrate your manly strength and power.
Don't mind her struggling, that just means she's excited.
Look her dead in the eyes and remain absolutely silent for 3 minutes.
If you do so much as cough, start over.

Next, try to make yourself as sick as possible.
The first person to open their mouth loses.

Happy hunting.

>I was sitting in fast food

I look like a femboy tbh. I don't try to but it just comes natural.