Explain why you aren't charging your phone right now, Cred Forums

Explain why you aren't charging your phone right now, Cred Forums.

I am

Using it. 35% battery and its midnight.. been off the charger since 7 am.

I have people that charge my phones

it's pretty good on battery right now and I ain't goin anywhere special tonight.

It's at 100%

Thanks for the reminder, faggot.

I never have a reason to use it so the battery rarely drains.

>iphone 6
Nice relic you've found, peasant.

Because i got super drunk after my gf broke up with me and misplaced my charger. i used it for my ps4 controller too now i cant play vidya. real kick in the balls.

>no friends
>still buying a phone

I can't charge my phone because the headphones are plugged in. iPhone 7 master race.

Same here. Maybe because we're not glued to our phones like everyone else is.

Don't even have any social media accounts.

>not owning at least 10 cables

>no splitter cable

that's weird Cred Forumsros

i only have 1 friend irl and im still on social media. qts love the art i upload on instagram

Bragging about not having a social media account while posting on a social media forum seems kinda stupid tbh

I don't think you know what bragging nor know what this site is, but whatever. Good bait since I took it. Have a good night user.

My wife doesn't let me have a phone.

My phone doesn't allow me to have a wife

I'm lying in bed, and here I have only one AC outlet... so I'm using it for my pc

But i am charging my phone

i'm not charging it because it's at 70% and if you charge it all the way to 100 consistently it can fuck up the battery.

kys androidfag

recently charged mine but good lookin homie

Because I'm on the toilet

My toaster has better wifi signal than my phone. Thats why.

autistic ifag found.

I unplugged it to go get a coffee, it'll be charging again in a minute

im listening to music rn

if anyone is autistic it's androidfags

literally ever kid in class has an iphone except for that anime-watching minecraft playing weird kid

Because I use it once every two weeks IF I absolutely have to.

I just never caught onto the cell phone wave, I guess. I was high school when they became standard kit for kids. I think the blackberry thing caught on when I was in...sophomore year?

because it's already at 100% and it won't matter in 5 hours anyway because I'm going to kill myself

I am, bitch. Charging like a motherfucker at this very fucking moment. Been at 100% for a while, but I don't settle for anything less than 100% in my life, and that includes phones. I'm hardcore.

As they say, trips dont lie

>identifying with a phone
maybe you guys should kill yourselves with me

>waiting 5 hours
Unless you're using that time to buy a gopro, why don't you do it now, you pussy?

Pls help
Was fine before today. It should be at about 90% but it's at 53% now.

then your class is full of stupid useless fags
the last iphone finally has a quad core cpu
and it's battery has less then 2000 mAh
like this was not enough it has a gigantic price which does not justify

I'm waiting for something to arrive and it should be here in 5-7 hours.

ill kill myself after i manage to get a gf and then have her leave me because im incredibly boring with crippling insecuritie, let alone ugleee

that's my plan

>not an iphone
well there's your problem

I left my charger in studio across campus... sigh

the battery probably got decalibrated
you can calibrate it back with a simple google store app but you will need root

Helium?

android is so badly optimized even with a quad core cpu that shit is slow and laggy as shit

Get yourself some glasses

coz i don't have an iphone so i don't need to charge it every 10 minutes.

maybe your android experience was on a chinese piece of shit
idk if you wouldn't be that obsessed with Apple products maybe you would like android more

vidya? What's that?

Iphone 7 = 1960 mAh
Overprices shit can't eveb touch 2000

I'm takin a shit and it doesn't reach to the toilet

Why are iphones so popular anyways? They're just overpriced phones. Stop riding the bandwagon people

You must be 18 to browse Cred Forums

It's 50% now. That's how fast it's going to shit.

So yeah. Probably decalibration.You probably restarted the phone multiple times recently? I guess you could fix it at an service but you can aswell try it by yourself. Just search on youtube for an tutorial.

>every kid in class has an iPhone
thats exactly the problem. and way to think for yourself, jumping on an expensive fad just to fit in with a bunch of other faggot high schoolers.

status symbol

Explain why you're using a Shitphone.

Because I'm using my headphones

because i'm a responsible adult and my phone is already fully charged

Yep.

because i don't have an icrap

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking pussy

I am sitting on my bed texting, 2 feet too far away from it but too lazy to move. 20%..

Afraid it will catch fire

This isn't reddit...

Go back to Facebook pls

Haven't charged for 3 years. Satan keeps it alive

I don't have any structures strong enough to hang myself (and believe me, I've tried. broke the god damned bar in the closet because of it), can't get a gun, bleach is out of the question along with knives, and electrocution has a large chance of not working. And if it doesn't work, may god help your soul.

Honestly, helium is just the easiest way to do it I guess.

Joke's on you shill, I'm charging it right now

Because I invented a perpetual motion cold fusion reactor...but it only charges iphones.

Dat messenger chat head picture doe.

you should know that most helium tanks are equipped with oxygen now to prevent suicide

unless you got it from some obscure source

42% and going strong. I plug it up when i go to bed.

I am, faggot

Why do they have to make it so hard to kill yourself? Futurama suicide booths when?

I really hope that's not true. I really, really hope that's not true. I'm just going to have a useless helium tank sitting around otherwise.

it is true. where did you get your tank from?

I'm in the shower.

I have a Note 7
No thank you, I enjoy having hands.

send pics, fag

actually charging it right now while my girlfriend sleeps in my bed and i watch spiderman 2

Full pic for your viewing pleasure

seems like you have a succesfull life, why are you here?

You know you can just exchange it for a safe one for free right?

Oh my god, rip your fucking nuts/ovaries out and throw them in a trash compactor and turn it on.

Argos

i got hit by a car yesterday, as soon as i win the lawsuit ill buy a fucking iPhone 7s

Sitting in my truck getting drunk alone. Don't want to have my charger light on because people will know I'm here....

Yeah, you just wasted your money fam

That's not gonna kill you lmao. Even if you inhaled the whole tank you'd probably feel dizzy is all.

>earphone jack

get with the times faggot. This is the 22nd century

truck? are you stalking your sister in downtown Alabama or something?

My phone is always charged because i have no one to call

i am dude. spent all day away from my charger, working on my truck and makin bitches laugh on fb or through text. general adult shit
i make sure that shit charges through the night though

Lol nah. Close though, Tennessee. No stalking involved. Just waiting for my bitch of a roommate to go to bed. I don't like confrontation. Judge me.

Welp. Next stop: some really high bridge somewhere. But that's really dramatic and draws attention. I kinda wanted to sort of die quietly overnight or something. Fuck.

Im in the shower

>hear good things about Allo
>download it
>remember I have no friends
>uninstall it immediately
why do I even have a phone if no one calls. I'm becoming one of those old people who will do everything in their power to keep a telemarketer on the phone because I just want someone to talk to.

IPhones are fucking pathetic, you faggots should have jumped ship when they changed the charging port. Why would you do that, unless you're a money hungry company.

Fuck bying a 32gb version of a phone. When I can get the 8gb version, and expand that motherfucking memory to 128gb with *micro sd*.

Plus if I wanted to, I could have a second battery charged and ready to swap in at any moment.

Not to mention file system access, greater availability and variety of applications.

100x more customization options, and my favorite, more than one fucking button. Not the volume buttons. But actually having 3 (with an ability to add more) nav bar buttons.

You guys are gay, iphag is gay, and I pity the soul who just keeps getting the newer phone every other year.

Have the g5 just replace batteries when I'm dieing

>using your phone to make phone calls
>in 2016

You'd fit right in on Cred Forums

I bet you've been in religious arguments online as an atheist

I'm pooping

I'm at 22% and just chilling in the car waiting for my gf to get off work. Trying to keep my phone low because I don't want people to walk by and judge me for being on Cred Forums in public.

>2016
>Not carrying a solar-powered battery pack on your belt to keep your shit charged on the go.

>image familiar

Lol wow. Deal with it. Or walk in your house and just ignore it

What kind of phone did you buy? Sounds great.

Because my priv still has 65% battery at 12:53am

lol... and tell me, just how well do "solar-powered battery packs" work at night?

no he wouldn't. the autists on Cred Forums would never download Allo because it's botnet

Carrying around things on your belt. Fuck man do you even care anymore? I mean about vagina that is.

Motorola so I can unlock bootloader without a bunch of bullshit

I'm on the toilet

>being this much of a newfag

Don't need to.