feeldoe.com/feeldoe_toys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean this?
>

kek

Nope.

Yeah pegging!

Pegging! my favorite thing in the whole world! kek

Got some great shit but file size limit won't let me post anything.

Faggot detected

You do realize that you willingly entered this thread and viewed the webm, right faggot?

You do realize that it says PEGGING in the OP right? Pfft illiterate faggots am I right?

Used to get pegged by ex wife. Amazing, and now that I'm divorced, unlikely ever to get it again.

Sauce please

My wife is petite
No strap fits her
Help

How big was the dildo?

Tantus Acute, I think. When used properly, I came every time just from that. But was never long enough to stay inside during her strokes. What you need is someone who understands angles and the prostate location, and has enough length to hit it.

feeldoe

feeldoe.com/feeldoe_toys.html

Feeldoe works best if you have a harness bc most women don't have strong enough kegels to hold on their own. Spareparts Hardwear (however tf you spell it) - their Joque harness. Just get it. Seriously.

if her vag is that weak, you when you are in her it must be like a hot dog in a hallway...

You're a double retard. That shit is hard to hold on to AND use properly at the same time. Get pegged before you spout off at the mouth, neckbeard.

You can play alone also you can met other women and many are into this. I love pegging and have a great wf. Fuck all you bitches who are haters. Pegging is the best.

assuming this was to the post right above it: u mad bro? so sorry, why don't you cry about the extra-wide vag...