Just went to McDonald's and picked up a double quarter pounder with cheese...

Just went to McDonald's and picked up a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fry and a delicious ice cold coca-cola.

I used to eat like that. Then changed my diet and lost 75 pounds. It's okay OP. You can be skinny too.

congrats

not op but how? diet food is fucking digusting. And how do you not drink beer?

sign those divorce papers

Dude, that looks so scrumptious

good luck with the divorce m8.

rough shit.

Jireh?

you don't have to eat diet food to be on a diet bro

Sign those divorce papers m8

are....are those fries even like, done?
what the fuck

I like this bait. enjoy that meal and your better off without that bitch.

t. American fat fuck

I'll tell you how, drink scotch instead, burn that fat ass beer gut off and you'll find pussy tastes much better than beer.

I can only find a couple meals that I enjoy that are low calorie. chicken kabobs, chicken soup, Salmon and rice, I really cant find any meals that taste good. any good sites for this?

Not Op or Commenter but, I haven't had a beer since 2004. I survive on water and Arizona iced green tea.

I am the op. It's just copies. Shits already signed. And could be in Nov when it's official. The wife doesn't love me anymore and shes fucking another man. Whatever. I'm not gunna cry about it. I'm just over indulging with a delicious meal. Lol

Fun fact, McDonalds has restaurants in 119 countries... and your welcome for us fat fuck Americans saving the entire world from those kraut bastards.

not eating fast food everyday isnt hard, nor is drinking hard liqour or smoking instead of beer

also you dont eat diet food to lose weight

I'll marry you ;)

pic related: it's me ;)

Such blatant disregard for the rules...

Timestamp faggot

Lies nigga

Enjoy your arteriosclerosis.

Shit wrong screencap.

Lies nigga

Arteriosclerosis is a natural process, people died of heart disease long before McDonald's. Besides, with modern medicine advancing we'll probably have a cure for heart disease in 25 years.

I love McDonald's but it makes me shit my intestines out. Best thing they ever did was put Dr. Pepper on the menu.

tits or GTFO

Not at all, man. Lost 70 pounds and started lifting while loosing weight now, I'm at a decent 200 with some room for improvement.

You wouldn't like my fat McDonald's eating ass. Lol
Pic related its me

I just need to lose 10-15 pounds. I dont want to stop having fun. I just have a hard time finding flavorful low calorie meals.

I have no idea how people still buy this shit. It doesn't even taste good.

spend a little time learning to cook for yourself and for the price of this pile of grease and fat you can have a beautiful stew that feeds 2-3 and reduces your self-loathing 100%

You don't need to cut out alcohol entirely I still have hard liquor once or twice a month but, sometimes drastic change is the best course of action.

Soda fountain
>gets really moldy
>McDonald's workers just dump bleach in the machine to unclog it from mold
>many machines also have e coli and other bacteria
>sometimes infested with insects

Haven't you ever wondered why you get nasty diarrhea after eating mcdicks?

that looks fucking good op

the worst thing you can get from any fastfood joint is anything that dispenses from the machines, because you're right, some places don't clean them enough.

also, the cheese. it just sits out in room temperature and i've seen flies land on it and shit.

#hailcorporate

jesus fucking christ i forget how big the drinks are in america compared to other countries. it's like double the size of an australian large

You had me at "fast food"

Just don't even...

370 calories in that drink.

It's mostly ice.....

all i see is cardboard

it's what i get except Dr. Pepper. Enjoy it, my man.

Nigger, the sea is mostly water. Get your head right.

It sucks. I used to like Burger King as a kid, now I can't trust any fast food restaurant.

Sadly, 7-Eleven's slurpee machine has pretty much the same problem.

lol wut?

Just ate pasta