I need help Cred Forums

I need help Cred Forums
Ford motor company has fucked me over for the last time.
>girlfriend goes on trip in brand new car
>girlfriend's car breaks down
>girlfriend stranded in Louisiana for 2 weeks while ford fucks everything up
That's not the bad part though
>while she's staying in shit pile hotel
>random dude approaches her
>tries to force her into her room
>has gun on hip
luckily she talked her way out of that one (still not sure how) and was fine.
>Ford now refuses to pay anything
fuck them fucking cunts! i've been escalated to the highest point of their "customer service"
>twice FUCKING TWICE!
no help, i asked the highest level of management if he thought that it was worth nothing if she was nearly raped and murdered which he refused to comment on.

there's a lot more to it than that but idk what the fuck to do, they drained all of our money (hotel room alone was over $1,000) and are now refusing to help us with it.

obviously i'm out of ideas because i'm here. also, she's still covered under her bumper to bumper warranty. also, i even used to work for them and i have no fucking clue...
>pic unrelated

shameless self bump

fucking fags
what happened to helping fellow Cred Forumsros?

bump

bumping

You could just, I dunno, get a lawyer and sue or threaten a lawsuit or something.

another bump

i've tried that, i threatened to sue them multiple times but they don't care, i can't afford a lawyer though

Take this to small claims court. Thats the only way you will get anywhere. Customer service never gives a fuck until it can publicly hurt them

You dont threaten to sue ever, you know how many people threaten to sue? You have to actually do it because they would rather help you out then pay all those legal fees you feel me?
Ive been down this road before

i've been thinking that too, but i need to wait until i have the money.
there is a class action lawsuit against them for the part that they were using in here car that i tried to sign up for but i haven't heard anything back yet

After you the case going get the case number and so on then you call them let them know your caase number and your sueing them For your girlfriends pain and suffering and so on. Trust me

But also why the fuck didnt she just take like a greyhound home or some shit?

and what exactly happened?
i feel like once they got a letter in their hands about me suing them then they would be a little more compliant but idk

Waiting to sue? I'd goto the court house and get everything started tommorow. Its not a lot of money. Its only money when you get attorneys invovled. Just goto the court house and get everything start get the paper work filed and shit, let ford know your going the distance with this and watch them help you

because then she would have had to make the trip all over again and she stayed with her sister for the first week because she was somewhat (600 miles) close and it was only originally supposed to take a week

What was wrong with the car? The car was was in A1 condition when it left the dealership, maybe your gf fucked it up.
Who knows what she lied about the car, because she lied about "talking her way out of it".
She was either raped or fucked him consensually and lied about the gun.

hmm i'll have to look into that, i literally have $3.42 to my name right now but we get paid tomorrow so maybe i can make something work

nah man, not saying it's not possible but in the 3 years we've been together she has never lied to me about anything not even little shit. the car is a fiesta that's known for this specific issue

Bought a brand new car a 4 months later on raod trip broke down and same shit had to stay in a hotel room till fix and ended up becoming broke because for some reaosn where Ford sent me it took a week and a half to fix and get parts. I went to court house filied a civil suit for the full reimburment of travel,court fees and pain and suffering of losing my job because I was stuck in the middle of no where waiting for my car that ford sent me to.
After the civil suit was process ford called me trying to figure out how we can fix this. This wasnt a Guest service person who called me this one someone high up in the legal department. Explained them the story and they reimbursed me everything, and for losing my job and the sucidal thoughts because of what ford caused I got a 50k settlement + my car fixed.

All you gotta do is get the processed started man

fact of the matter is that ford should at the very least pay for her hotel room while she was stranded and they're not willing to do anything for her

Also forgot to add I didnt have to pay off the remainder of my car.
Of course i signed a non disclosure thing were i cant talk about it but this is Cred Forums. So it doesnt bite me lol

>luckily she talked her way out of that one (still not sure how) and was fine.

This is bait.

i fucking love you for sharing this story with me

it's essentially paraphrasing because i don't feel like going into that much detail

post this on their twitter relentlessly

i have done that with every type of social media that they have

Whats the issue and what is year/model?

Ford could have delivered the vehicle at their cost for you. Idiot.

Np been same situation, thought id say something. You just have to do something thats get there attention. That would be courts then spamming twitter/face book with your story, Do you really think Ford wants bad press about there cars breaking down and stranding people only to go broke because of fords mistakes? No they really dont want that because it loses them many many sales. 1 bad post on facebook to twitter can stop 10+ people from buying from ford. This is what the guy was explaining to me as i was signing the non disclosure agreement on hwy i cant speak or post about my story

Cheap bait.

i tried that and they refused faggot

that's what i was thinking too, so i posted it on facebook and all over but nothing ever happened. i guess i didn't think i could do anything without a lawyer

ya well it worked though

check 'em

tried to post earlier and got trips but nobody was around

No, all you gotta do is goto the court house and out it a little work and your good to go. All lawyers do is represent you and look for loop holes and shit lol. Even in a criminal case you dont need a lawyer it just helps a little bit but in your case you have everything you need to bring this to card, receipts and shit. They will be forced to cover your court fees to once you win.

anybody else have any other ideas?

nice, i like where this is going

What is the model/milage and issue? Reply if you eant help.

2014 Ford Fiesta 22,000 miles at the time
transmission control module went bad (again)

meant to reply last time, sorry user i guess i must've forgot

eh the dude pretty much said what u gotta do, if u dont do that u just going to be in the constant lopp of what is known as customer service reps who get paid min wage and really have no reason to care about your case
just sayin. i bet everyone youve talked to is at home right now not thinking for a second about you your gf or your car but i promise theres people for ford thinking and working hard to stop these lawsuits and civil suits. Because they are forced to they just cant ignore that like they can a comment or phone call

also, if your under warranty and they aint helping you sue them, if your not understand any kind of warrant your fucked. but at the end of the day its what the dude said, Ford not going to give a fuck till their legal team has to get invovled

Ok. For argument sake did you buy the 2014 in late 2013? Is the tcm on a backorder? Also learn to drive manuel.

i agree, that's what i'm going to do but i'm also open to other suggestions.

no, i bought it in july of 2014 so definitely still under warranty tcm was on back order, she's home now. I know how to drive manual (definitely prefer it too) but she doesn't and i don't have a way to teach her

theres only a few things you can do, wait and hope customer service helps you, goto the courts or give up. Theres nothing beside those 3 you can do

very true

Unles you want to take illegal routes those the only 3 options

So are irritated that they didnt comp your hotel?

or the cost of food, gas, lost wages, nothing
tried to say it was our fault that their towing company took 4 days to get the car

Sounds like you're a fucking faggot and your girl is an overdramatic cunt

be that as it may
kill yourself

You're dumb, where does it say in you warrenty section of the owners mauel ford is responsible for loss of wages, food ,and hotels? The tow truck is an understandble reason to be mad but they will only tow you to the nearest dealer. If you want to be towed more than 50+ miles pay the $100's and get AAA. Also you bought an entry level special finace car because iou have bad credit. Pay your bills and get something nicer so that 22% intrest rate goes away. Please die of cancer.

go fuck yourself dude, she has a 3.9% interest rate because she had a 0 credit score also, just because you think you know something about the car business doesn't mean that you can sit there and attempt to troll me
fucking newfags these days

>cancer calling out newfags
Nice try schlomo.

▲▲
faggot

Just post your story on twitter and facebook and shit. Name names at the Ford dealer, tell some news stations about it. Whatever publicity you can get.

If you get enough people to see it, ford will likely contact you.

ok i admit it, it's been about 5 years since i've been on here

thanks user

GTFO cancer...
take your slut of a gf and shitbox ofa car and post somewhere else.
BTW you dont understand how she talked her way out cuz she didnt... She fucked him and isn't telling you so you keep her...
Probably liked it more than you too.... ;)

you are a fucking fool. Heres the real story you don't want to acknowledge.

>>gf goes on vacation without bf
>>meets internet dude and shacks up in cheap motel
>>spends all bf money on "expenses"
>>makes up story about car and rapist to keep you lit
>>internet dude needs to tell Ford how he sabotaged the car so GF and put her sloppy pussy in the car and go home to your stupid sorry ass
>>see you next week of Springer.

1000$ hotel room = shit?

>brand new car
>they drained you of all of your money with hotel being $1000 and the majority of your life savings

Sounds like you should have budgeted better and not bought a brand fucking new car.

just moved to a different state and the fact that she didn't make any money for 2 weeks equaled out to about $5,000

anyways i got what i wanted and i'm leaving now
>kthxbai

I agree with this guy. This is 'unknowing cuck' bait. Haven't seen it before though so 2/3.141592653589793238

You need a lawyer who litigates and tries cases.
You're welcome.

>luckily she talked her way outta that one ( not sure how )
Yup she got raped