Lifes just gone to shit

Lifes just gone to shit
haven't posted here in years
fucking had to kill off all my real life friends since they are all harambe meme spewing autists who can't have a conversation without yelling TRIGGERED U MAD BRO.

Then my computer decides to die today so I cant even be depressed and play video games. Should I kill myself? Dumping comic cause why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?rtdwsr529hc6swk
mega.nz/#!5lYxgBIb!UIZ96vfMjjTsirBqfRis19st4j_zBZVAtoDGS63oMzs
mega.nz/#!54AEGSjL!Poe_K4J7vuxKWx2lR-Uw92UQoxyhnrKa5EIc7LmQcvE
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chapter 1 complete, more?

yes please

as you wish

how mush more of this is there

chapter 2 complete

Nearly 600 pages

pleas post a link to a DL

once it finishes for me I will consider it, I have only half it downloaded myself here and its from shitty websites that require you to "purchase premium" and shit. I'll upload a better copy to mega soon.

Chapter 3 while we wait?

yes

U mad bro

baited this response you fell for it :^)

i like this artist

chapter 4?

Good comic. You said 600 pages? Can't wait to have it in my collection.

Yas

need it

Yep just under 600 pages. Its a really awesome comic I used to post it back in 2012/2013 here all the time.

Coming right up.

Papa bless

Post a link please, I've been looking for this comic for a year

Hey, I dunno if I'm gonna be around for the whole dump, anyway I could get the mega early?

I'll upload what I have now for you, and once its finished downloading (2 chapters approx from shitty free dl sites) I'll upload the rest.

workin on it m8

8muses has the first 27 chapters

good to know, thanks

Chapter 5

heres the first 300 pages
mediafire.com/?rtdwsr529hc6swk

1-515, but would be cool if people still hung out while I waited for the last 45 pages to download...

mega.nz/#!5lYxgBIb!UIZ96vfMjjTsirBqfRis19st4j_zBZVAtoDGS63oMzs

I said I got it man why be impatient on me

so does anyone want me to continue with chapter 6? Or is the dl enough time to bail

More please ?

Can do friend

im gone thank you for posting

captchas suck

chapter 7. The next rar is downloading for the missing files finally.

anyone sticking around?

>art_0019.jpg (209 KB, 700x910)
keep er coming

Yea im still here this is hot

dunno, decide yourself.
but life will not became better and you have two choices, man up and stop giving fuck or end your life.
and remember it could always became worse

My life got better over time, very slowly but im much happier now.

Has anyone ever actually killed themselves because Cred Forums said so?

chapter 8

hell yeah good story too

it was kind of a tongue in cheek statement, prob wont and just sit around being useless as normal

glad to hear user

well I mean, im sure people have

That seems odd to leave a decision like that in such hands. Its okay to feel sad dude.

What else about your mates? It couldn't have been jus tthat. Or was it really relentless?

I would say wait for something interesting to happen. See if WW5 or something really major happens like the US government gets overthrown? If you still want to an hero then;then do it.

chapter 9?

its okay to feel sad like, all the time? I mean im pretty sure ive got some deep seeded depression but what have I got to really be depressed about lol

they weren't meeting me half way in the friendship as I like to say. You gotta give and take I guess and I was giving way too much and getting too little. Cant even recall the amount of times ive asked them to grab a game cause it was on sale only for them to ignore it and play league or some other shit game.

im not from the US but this elections got me thinking about how close we may be to total destruction.

Yeah they sound like a bunch of cunts. Where did you meet these people OP?

went to school with them, can you believe it shit people from school wooow!

Question:
If your friends are all autistic children, why did you come to Cred Forums to escape them?

No not all the time. But its important to understand you cant be happy every waking minute like most people seem to believe. Dont let it scare you that shits goin good one day and the next you feel shitty. Just know that nothing last forever, even sadness, even happiness. But offing yourself would, i guess, last forever.

how old are you? Go out and get some new friends

RAAAAAPPPEEEEE!!!!!
TRIGGERED!!!!

cause I don't know who you are and have no attachment to your posts/comments. Plus I've made better friends here than I could imagine meeting elsewhere.

yeah prob just more empty threats on my end though, since i'd prefer not to make anyone who still does care about me upset.

22. going out is the problem everyone who is out fucking sucks

same bro, I feel ya

mega.nz/#!54AEGSjL!Poe_K4J7vuxKWx2lR-Uw92UQoxyhnrKa5EIc7LmQcvE

new rar, includes extra chapter or two idk didnt check. Waiting for 30 mins for next part to be downloadable.

chapter number here

if I have to see another street sign I may actually kill myself tho google I dont like your street sign fetish

Well youre still young. Im not saying it "gets better" like some inspirational youtube video. But as you get older you learn more and more that the shit you used to worry/care to much about just isnt worth it. Wont seem like it matters as much as you used to think it did. Gets old. As will you.

champ namber

thanks for the kind words mate

God, this part pisses me off so much. Good story telling, but it makes me want to punch Vivian's face in.

still got 10mins of wait on the last chapter wooo

its super good and super sucky!

max images reached rip, does anyone want me to cont?

Moar!!!!

yeah fam, please do

giv

Is there much more? intersted

plz

Reminder to vote everyday.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

new thread?

Trips of truth, do it.

Where is new thread?

NOO TREAD

Yoooo at least post the rest of the rar!

come on OP don't leave us hanging

He's not even halfway through
It's a long ass comic
Go look for it online instead of waiting

Everywhere I'm seeing doesn't have as much as he does, and they're all watermarked. His are clean, and more complete.

still waiting for compete mega link at least, plz op

plz don't die m8, I need those chapters.

did this comic end or not

Same, tbh. He has more than any website I've seen so far, and no watermarks. Goldmine.

If I don't get them I don't get them but it'll be disappointing only missing the last like 20 pages lol

That's a whole chapter though. Kinda sucks :P

is this still alive? sorry I had to go take care of something. Hope those desperate few are left.

I'm still here

will post final mega in new thread! CONT

HE LIVES