I think I'm smoking my weed wrong. Help!

I think I'm smoking my weed wrong. Help!

It seems like I can smoke a whole bowl and even an entire joint and only get a slight buzz. I can never seem to reach the point where I'm "stoned". I don't know if it's the way I'm smoking it or what.

>Some background:
I live in Oregon (so legal high-quality weed), so that's not it. I've tried Indicas, Hybrids, and Sativas, not much difference. I usually smoke out of a bong. Also I don't even smoke that much, usually just at night on the weekends.

My only thought is that maybe I'm taking my hits and smoking like you would a cigar, where you mostly just inhale into your mouth and not your lungs (noticed I did this the other day when I had a joint). But I'm pretty sure I don't do that with my bong. I try to inhale deeply into my lungs. But still, not really getting high/stoned.

I do tend to not hold the lighter over the weed very long (to avoid burning my throat/lungs). The weed catches and it makes alot of smoke still, but maybe the weed just isn't getting hot enough?? Idk.

Anyone have a similar problem or have an idea how I can improve so I can get baked for once?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat the weed, make a cake, you are gonna love it.

Remember to breath in

You are supposed to SMOKE weed. Its supposed to burn your lungs. Stop being a pussy.

I had the same problem the first time i smoked with a pipe. All my friends were baked but nothing happened for me. Seriously make it into some butter and cook with that shit. Best thing ever

Not the only one. We used to hotbox rooms, bongs/joints/toots always lot, and I'd get a little light headed but nothing more.

I'd see people in the corner transcending existence and feel next to nothing. Feels bad, but it's just your lot in life.

get some smoke in your mouth, then breathe and feel the burn in your lungs, after 15 sec or 10 release it

quit smokin like a girl
you gotta hit that shit like its the only breath your gonna get

Lmao fucking pussy your supposed to inhale not put it in your mouth.

you are supposed to inhale the cigar smoke too fucking pussy

going through the same shit at the moment
3 bowls and only a buzz

gonna try again and hold it longer

What you gotta do is inhale that shit like it's your friend's mom's fart box and stop being so scared of it getting so hot. You won't feel the pain when it starts hitting.

Make sure your pipe is clean and isn't hard to pull the hit through clogged up

Fuck me, is OPs pic Lauren Faust?

You should try some spots bro.

Highly recommended

Pic related

I've tried some edibles, but same problem. Though the most i've had in one sitting is like a 10mg candy, so maybe i need moar.

i'm still kind of i noob, i know haha. i'll try holding it in and breathing deeper and hotter

Maybe you should stop, be free from thc for a year, then try again, is your body maybe.

I didnt smoke properly (didnt take to lungs directly) my first time. A buddy suggested that after you fill your mouth with smoke you can open your mouth and just breath in really fast. It makes taking a hit to the lung very easy, and as you get more experienced you can take it directly into your lung without opening your mouth. Although i dont think ive ever smoked a bong and NOT been able to take it into my lungs... gl

inhale till the shit hurts you little bitch, suck that smoke in like youre trying to breath through the bong. Imagine the bongis your only way to get oxygen. Breath in DEEP. till it HURT. Till you cough, and cry, and gag a little... gag ALOT

when i give my friends bong rips, i always torch the bowl and give them a milked af hit that usually makes them cough out a lung.

ya gotta do that you tardnugget

old fashioned t-break man. chill out for a few days. don't smoke it. come back in a week. your thc tolerance is way to high.

I inhale just fine. Got high the 6th time smoking

If you're not coughing your lungs out, means you're doing it wrong.

"Supposed to burn your lungs" you stupid!!

How hot should I ideally get my knives?

Idk, if you can't do it right, maybe just not do it at all?

After you're done taking your hit like off a joint then just inhale through your mouth a little bit and then blow it out

you're letting just the smoke into your mouth and not into your lungs. common newbie mistake.

you have to inhale smoke until you're at say 70% of your breath capacity, then take your mouth off the piece (or release the carb in the bong) and breathe in some fresh air to get all that dank smoke actually down INTO your lungs. like right down into the bottom of them.

if you just hold the weed smoke in your mouth to taste for flavour then fair enough, some people like doing that. but it's like tasting the wine then spitting it out without getting drunk

dots are retarded. dont do dots/spots/hotknives ever. fucks you up and not in a good way.

just fucking roll it in paper and smoke it

you are absolutely right to not use the lighter very long. open flame destroys the active ingredient. light it as you have been, but make sure to inhale some air after you take your mouth away, to drive all the smoke down into your lungs. most people don't do this and just smoke like a cigarette - the shallow in out - when they're new to smoking. this will fix your problem.

Take a big hit, hold the smoke, than swallow a big nigger cock you fucking homo

OP come to switzerland we have the vest weed, no way you won't get stoned from it...

hmm, haven't tried the breathing in fresh air right after inhaling thing... sounds like it might help me get it into my lungs better.

Take a hit, inhale it, and hold it in for 5 seconds, repeat until desired effect occurs. If you find smoking too harsh, then invest in a vaporizer. A PAX or something similar.

Chek'd But I think the U.S. is on top of the game these days negroid.

Also hold it as long as you can so your lungs have a chance to absorb the good stuff.

try this, hit the joint and keep the smoke in your mouth, then open your mouth and breathe in like you normally would take a breath and hold for 2+ seconds.

the first 4 times i smoked it didnt do shit, it was because i never inhaled properly and coughed really quickly whenever i did accidentally and then give up, a year later i do this every time i hit bong/blunt/joint and it works 100%

nah you only need to hold it in for a few seconds to absorb everything mane

>Though the most i've had in one sitting is like a 10mg candy, so maybe i need moar.

Dude, fellow Oregonian here who is enjoying this new legality.

10mg isn't going to do much for you.
I bet you'd really enjoy about 50mg.

The one drawback in Oregon is that you can buy at most 15mg edible per day. What I do is hit the dispensary every day and stock up.

But what I've been doing recently is making my own cannibutter. It takes hours on the stove, and smells up the house, but it's worth it.

If you use the butter and water method, all the plant matter and other non-active crap falls away, and you're left with just the cannaboids and butter. Then add it to anything - noodles, tea, etc - and you get a really decent high.

The other drawback to edibles is that it takes up to 2 hours to take effect. I don't like to plan that far in advance, but I'm learning how to schedule the evening so the high kicks in when I want it.

take a picture of your bong for us OP

He wants to fuck up his lungs just like 15 second guy above. To each their own.

keep the smoke in your lungs til theres no smoke, so you'll get fucking high
try a bong too, or these narguiles, you can also make some cookies

thanks oregon bro! Yeah, the 15mg limit is kind of lame. I'll definitely try stocking up on those and eating 30-50mg or so. Might try that butter idea too and make some brownies.

oh you wanna get stoned? do some "spots". dont know what spots are? well fuck ya, im gonna tell you..
>heat up 2 knives on a stove until the tips are red hot.
>get some weed and roll a little ball out of it(doesnt take much).
>cut the bottom off a bottle, a small plastic drink bottle will suffice
>when knives are hot, press one knofe onto the ball.. it will stick coz hotness
>press ball between both hot knives and breathe smoke using bottle as a funnel
>get rekt

Nice dubs, but if you wanna get high, ya gotta hold it in.

> (OP)
>oh you wanna get stoned? do some "spots". dont know what spots are? well fuck ya, im gonna tell you..
>>heat up 2 knives on a stove until the tips are red hot.
>>get some weed and roll a little ball out of it(doesnt take much).
>>cut the bottom off a bottle, a small plastic drink bottle will suffice
>>when knives are hot, press one knofe onto the ball.. it will stick coz hotness
>>press ball between both hot knives and breathe smoke using bottle as a funnel
>>get rekt
Do I keep the knives on the stove after oressing the weed ball between them

When using a bong, pull the smoke into the piece until you are satisfied there is enough for a good hit. Usually this means making the while piece "milky" white with smoke.

Once the hit is ready, keep your mouth on the bong but breathe out deeply through your nose. When you are ready to breathe back in pull the bowl or release the carb and breathe in through the pipe.

Keep breathing in until you have taken a normal deep breathe and then KEEP INHALING until you cannot take in anymore air without having to struggle.

Now lean back. Tilt your head back and let the massive hit flood over your body. Keep holding your breath, but don't think about it. Let your mind wander until you forget you are even holding your breath.

When you start coming back to earth breathe out SLOWLY until the air is out of your lungs. Breathe normally for a minute or so and then purge your lungs by taking another deep breath and breathing out immediately but keep exhaling and PUSH all the air out of your lungs.

Purging empties your lungs of stale smoke and makes the next hit just as good as the last.

Repeat until you see Jesus.

When you get good enough at edging your bowl and optimizing your hit, you'll be able to visit outer space without even going through a whole bowl. A 1/4 lasts me for months.

Take 50mg worth of edibles. Or smoke weed like a normal person and inhale, dont just give the smoke a tongue fucking and blow it out you little bitch

The fact that you are using a bong means you probably already have a tolerance higher than people who exclusively smoke blunts, joints, spliffs, etc. This is, of course, assuming all smoked the same amount of weed. Bong hits tend to be bigger. You can try changing the amount or method of smoking but the really only surefire way to get high again after smoking regularly is to take a break. Sucks man, but true.

Dabs.
Dabs.
Dabs.
Dabs.

Inhale until you cough. If you ain't coughing you're not doing it right.

If you haven't or rarely smoke dabs, then yeah, a good option. No rig? Just dab a little bit in a bowl or blunt.

Man, I love weed threads. Seems like all the majority of non cancerous lurkers come out when theres a weed thread. Everyone's pretty chill.

not always. every 2nd thread or so we shitposters from Cred Forums but we get by. theres always the dank chan too.

Glowing slightly.

Fucks you up in the best way.

Nah, just sandwich the ball of weed between the two hot knives.

Remember to vote everyday.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

Some people have a natural resistance to different substances and they also can be hypersensitive to others.

For example I can drink few bottles of vodka and still be fine walking around and doing stuff, while others will be crawling and puking everywhere. But I can't have even a drop of kiwi juice or I can die without a medical help.

I have a friend that can handle insane amouts of weed but if he takes even one beer he is out of the game. The dude literally can't handle any alcohol. Then again my other friend thinks he is a snail and looks at the stars even if inside the building when we gave him some weed.

Some people can't handle coffee and some can drink insane amounts of it without feeling bad.

Some heroin addicts can handle more than others etc. etc. You kind of have to get the idea at this point.

this

Dabs will reck you no matter what tolerance you think you have.
Dem cold sweats are intense.

How to get weed at high skoooool

Hold that shit in untill nothing comes out bitch ass cake nigga

Things will be better once you're 15. For now, maybe skittles and monster?

I usually draw th smoke into my mouth then inhale it out of my mouth through my nose
is a smoother hit and it makes sure you get high

Weed didn't do much for me, tried it a few times in college and meh... then I tried mescaline and ended up potentiating it with weed which seemed to do the trick. Now when I smoke weed I get a light version of that same mescaline trip, it's pretty great. In my case I think I really needed to learn to let go, and weed by itself wasn't able to teach me. You have to work with whatever substance you're trying to use, and let go of any preconceptions about "being high".