How do I make my underage sister sleep deeply enough for raping her? I do not have access to illegal drugs

How do I make my underage sister sleep deeply enough for raping her? I do not have access to illegal drugs.

What in the fuck

By drinking bleach your dick will produce a natural sedative.

Just help me m8, I want to make that useless bag of mexican fat into my personal slut, at least she would be useful for dumping my load

You're fucked

Alcohol moron

She is underage, she doesnt drink

Just find any drug store that sells anything including diazepam. Buy that, try it in several drinks yourself to see if it tastes different. Once you find something, have her drink many pills. Once she goes to sleep wait like 15 mins and have find, be gentle anyway

>I do not have access to illegal drugs.
Then how did you get this fucked up?

How underage?

Thanks, she is asleep but when I molest her she starts to wake up when I touch her tits. She doesnt sleep in a favorable position for putting my dick in ber mouth or ass. She doesnt know anything yet

Making her drink a lot of pills could be dangerous for killing her or fucking her organs?

Well I always liked incest purn and wantedto fuck my cousin with more tits, I harrased her and how she lives in another city I have to conform with my sister. Also anime and hentai I think

13, cousin 14

you dont need a lot, a COUPLE MG of diazepam is good night. No adverse effects, at worst a bit dizzy in the morning. Mouth is used for beathing, skip that. Ass is hard to go into, skip that. Fill dat pussy, ease it first with fingers and saliva

She's 14. What in the literal fuck. Do you have any pictures to show

Just ask a police officer to help hold her down. If you don't have one handy, dial 911 and the receptionist will be happy to help you.

Don't show pics like a newfag but have her take a few sips of a beer you put hard A in

What you could try is smashing yourself in the face with the brick. Chicks are really into that, especially when you hit yourself really hard.

Or, to prove your worth to her, you could douse yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire. Chicks dig bravery.

Alternatively, you could try not being a ridiculous, narcissistic, man-child faggot.

I had, I posted them in a smaller imageboard and erased them. I fear enough here to post pics, and right now I cant go to her room. She is fat and have a lot of hair in her arms, have less tits than I would want to but thats a pussy and I am a virgin loser. I could beat her easily but I dont want to use force.

I got it, OP. Easiest way is to use some helium. It'll knock her right out. You can buy cannisters at any party store. Be careful though. I've heard that some bad batches have hit the market lately. Make sure to test some of the gas on yourself for safety. You'll need to be patient too. You need to breathe in about 2 minutes worth of helium to insure it's not contaminated.

ull need more diazepam if shes fat btw

If she is virgin wouldnt she get so fucked up when she gets up?

nah man mexicans are small as fuck.

Post it on paint an just left her body.
Use diazpam, use amazon. Small mg doses, ne sure you both are alone and the next day too. Dont use lube, just saliva. Dont put it on her ass, just vagina. If she is virgin abort mission and just fap.

Also dont be a loser abd actually hit her, tease her. 14 yo teens are more horny than you, drop sexual jokes and have a fuck buddy home

OP wtf is wrong with you... Why don't you buy yourself a dildo and shove it up your ass.

Prescription sleeping pills, can't tell you why i know they work but just get some and then look up the lethal dosage and give her some amount that is high but not too close to the lethal dose.
she will be out for a few hours

You seem to be full of hate. What happened, man?

I'd try sympathetic magic sleep spells: You should put on your wizard hat, get out your D&D dice, chop off your dick so you're just like your sister, then hit yourself repeatedly in the head until you're unconscious. She's sure to fall for the mana, dude. MAGIC IS REAL.

Well I am 1.87 and shes like 1.75, we are a family of big people.

Any online shooping would be noticed by my parents, Ill try in local drugstores. I dont have the pics and right know she isnt in the house. I would like her to be a slut and have voluntary wincest, but I dont know how to make her horny enough for acceding to lose her virginity to her brother. Sometimes I could enter to her shower while she baths, but one time I saw her naked accidentally and almost killed me.

yea bro? can't we just like, talk about it instead? I dont wanna sound like a bitch, but that's a little extreme. I mean I take cock but i aint no bitch, I just wanna talk with you about it OK? can we talk, dude, before I blow you after? Thanks for listening man!
>what you sound like, faggot

kys

Also who I have teased is my 14yo cousin with bigger tits, I have gropped her ass and she had waked up while I molest her asleep. She is quiet and didnt said nothing but seemed angry. I havent seen her in months, I fear she tells someone but I would want to rape her in Christmas if the family gathers together

I failed to my waifu (I take this seriously) so I just want to take a 3dpd and kill myslef, nothing important. I never liked my sister or cousin, I just want to use their vaginas, I always liked incest too.

>rape her in Christmas

>mexicans
kek

Thats gay, maybe my sis and cousin arent so femenine but they have vaginas and thats what I want. Captcha is fucking me so maybe the thread will die.

Diazepam, I got it, thanks

What a nice gift user..
"Oh I wonder what Santa brought me on the final year I pretend to believe so my parents can enjoy the end of my childhood."
>RAPE
Thanks?

.45 ACP to brain stem.

Well, I plan to get her a little confident by giving her money (also she just got 14yo a days ago so I would have double excuse for getting the two alones), then as a second "gift" a condom, ask her if she knows whats that and then rape that bitch.

Meds. Some Antihistamines should be able to make her drowzy and fall asleep deeply.

I could use force and rape those bitches, but after finishing they would be traumatized and all that shit and thats kinda dangerous if they seek help. The ideal situation would be to make them slaves of my dick and have consentual sex all time, but like thats no gonna happen I want a way for fucking her without problems or her gerting mad or noticing.