How many Chili Dogs do you think he ate to produce that monster?

How many Chili Dogs do you think he ate to produce that monster?

i thought it was a fucking stalagmite

What the fuck is this faggot shit

Make Cred Forums great again

Why would he have a stalagmite coming out his rear?

What's gay about taking a big dump?

That's what Sonic's trying to do here, by only producing the finest quality logs known to man.

Fetishising it

>Haha imagine how gross and smelly that is. I bet tails is watching in the background blushing haha. That just sounds funny to me

But women can poop too.

He takes geology very seriously.

I like to imagine that since hyperscat defies reality that hyperturds wouldn't have any bad germs or smell.

Whoops, accidently ruined a good post by tapping another name. Gonna kill myself now.

Geoscatology

So he broke off a stalagmite, shoved it up his rear, and pooped it out later for research?

I'll give dubs to anyone who posts what this is supposed to be a reference to

I just realised nobody has actually answered the question.

Chili dogs? Nah, man don't too many of those cause diarrhea? How about a 12oz medium rare steak two meals a day, every day for a few years

Like the episode of king of the hill where Hank becomes part of an art exhibit without his consent

So you're saying he held in this log for two years and he ate a lot of steak to make it?

What a meaty turd!

Get the same dubs as the guy I replied to

yosh

gib dubz pls

Not him, but you should post huge Sonic turds instead.

Oh look, I ended up giving you dubs instead of him. Guess you should deliver too and find me Sonic hyperscat.

DELIVER!

BUMP!

The photoshop is so bad. He actually found a fat sonic and shop'd the ass taking a big shit.

The cringe is too strong...

>photoshop
That's Snipping Tool, you turd-triggered faggot.

I SHALL NOT

It's still bad. I couldn't think straight to correct myself seeing that shit.

I know it's bad, but hey, Snipping Tool is limited and I wouldn't be able to emulate the style in photoshop, since I'm not too good with it.

>gives him dubs since the guy who said it wouldn't deliver
>doesn't repay the favour
Faggot.

Meant for

I don't understand how people fetishize scat, honestly. Like it's one thing to be surprised and mildly impressed that you shat a turd with the same diameter as your fist without tearing your anus, and another to want to touch it and chomp on it

It's not like I am contractually obligated to do so, but here

I mean here

Can I write you a cheque or an IOU?

Tell you what, post your credit card info and I can deposit it into your account

Whatever man, I gave you dubs. Guess at least one of us is generous today. Yeah, sure, give me the IOU.

Liking scat pics doesn't automatically mean you want to touch or eat it.

I owe you one set of dubs, and throw in a bj for free for the hassle

>and throw in a bj
Yuck, no.

You receive, not give. How about anal?

Well you given me dubs, about how a hyperscat pic I've never seen before?

why would he have a stalagmite sized piece of shit coming out his rear?

Because he eats a lot of Chili Dogs. That's why I asked in the OP does anyone know how many he eats.