What kind of God creates STD's...

What kind of God creates STD's. Why did God make sex feel so ducking good but make you get terrible painful fucking diseases if you do it a lot. What the fuck kind of God would do that. Fuck you religious nerds.

but user, you can't get stds from fapping

There is no God. Rip that bandaid off early m8

3dgy

Entertainment. Dat old testament life nigga. Fire & brimstone a bitch

>god created everything
>"what about the bad stuff"
>lol that was the devil
>"but didn't god create the devil?"
>yes
>"so god created the origin of evil?"
>yeah but the devil created evil
>"why didn't god stop him?"
>idk lol

its very easy just read the old testament

god is a fucking asshole

God made std's because he thinks fapping is the way to go. Stay a virgin for your own safety OP.

OT in the hizzy
Can a nigga git sum blood of a first born?

There were no std's in the garden of Eden. STDs are gods way of shaming your for supporting homosexuality and all the other sinful shit you do OP.

God made STDs to punish whores and cheaters. If people didn't go around fucking everything in sight STD cases would go down dramatically. Two virgins can't give each other STDs

Once women stop being sluts and fags stop being fags we'll all be better off.

Prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can't

> feel so ducking good...

What do ducks got to do with it?

Do remember that stds were created to prudish polygamy, and you're supposed to have one partner for life.

Obvious newfag detected
When you've been here for a while, swearing is a norm.

> Two virgins can't give each other STDs

Go kill yourself.

Just wait til marriage and marry a virgin, faggot.

I was making a joke about him misspelling the word... duh.

Far as HIV goes it came from monkeys in Africa, then spread by niggers to everywhere else

Std asshole detected.

And I was calling him a newfag?

No, your logic is fucked.

Yall need jesus

Your arsehole is also fucked
No doubt from the stds

tell me, if two virgins have sex, where does the std come from?

I don't see how this is edgy, really. There is no proof but people still act like it's undeniable.

If the STD is passed from the mother to her child, it will grow up with that STD...yet it is still a virgin.

Immaculate infection.

Kids are born with STDs all the time...

What kind of god would create life? I mean literally, there is zero reason for it. There is zero reason for anything to exist.

Hence your problem op. There is zero reason for most things. Most of the time reason is not something that is inherent, but attributed by minds wishing to make the unknown, known.

Whoa man