I don't get what's wrong with being addicted to drugs if it's by choice...

I don't get what's wrong with being addicted to drugs if it's by choice. I mean there are many people who get prescribed drugs daily even ssri's are addictive. So what if someone takes a drug/drugs of choice daily and is still functioning why is it so bad.

who said drugs were bad?

OP is projecting

I'm a Polly drug addict and it just makes life so much funer and less depressing. I take etizolam, Kratom extract, Kratom leaf, flubrozolam, THC consentrates, marijuana flower, antihistamines (doxylamine) (dyphenhydramine) (hydroxyzine) and last nicotine.

OP here

Also alcohal and LSD often but not daily.

Drugs are good. Not giving a shit about living a boring ass normal life and being addicted are true signs that you have ascended to a higher plane of nihilistic/hedonistic existence. Abstinence is for pussys who want to be accepted by society

True that my Cred Forumsro

They're only bad when they start doing more harm than good.

In high school I could get away with eating some molly or 2c-b on a weekday, or drinking cheap hobo beer at the transit center at lunch with friends.

Now that I'm older and less fun I can't do that shit.

Doesn't mean you stop drinking beer, the beers are just later on weekdays and the selection is better.

Doesn't mean you stop smoking hash, just don't be red-eyed for important shit.

Hell, go ahead and trip. Just make sure you have 2 clear calendar days, one for the adventure and one for recovery.

Got a DOC that's considered a hard drug? I hope you have the fortitude to stay in control but literally nobody I know has been able to say the same.

tl;dr drugs are bad if your self-discipline is weaker than the drug, or if you can't do shit you're supposed to be doing.

>Polly drug
>self-proclaimed addict
>funer

I'm
and I'm done here.
Drugs are bad for YOU because you clearly don't have much left to waste before you're full potato.

xanax prescriptions are impossible to come by in canada so where to buy my man

what compound is pic related

lrn2drknet

pls explain further my dude
u getting shit shits delivered to ur house sounds like more trouble than its worth

Exactly drugs help me not care about spelling funner,funer,finier, or even dinner that's sounds good right now.

no trouble at all. unless you're selling it they cant prve you knew about it, anddont care enoough to pursue

>and is still functioning

That's what makes the big difference.
Too many drug addicts end up completely dysfunctional and wind up becoming everyone else's problem and committing crimes.

seem like a cool person to hang

its 10 times safer than going to meet some dingus in person to buy pills. you CANNOT get in trouble just for having stuff sent to your house, addresses are public domain, therefore you have plausible deniability. i'm not gonna hash out a whole libertarian darknet manifesto here, but trust me, it's safer if you take the time to cover your bases. you seem kind of retarded by the way you type so i'm guessing you dont want mom and dad intercepting your narcotics

flubromazolam Is nice RC but my next order is gonna be etizolam and clonazolam.

so u are buying them with bitcoins i dont get how it cant be traced back to u