Tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

>tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjST2WJUz3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ohthankgod.gif

I used to fuck a few from those very buildings that's the Mt Eden stop area I would train up from my old place in the LES. Jerome Ave.

No one wants to live in the Bronx.

The richest area of the entire NY metropolitan is in the Bronx but unless you are wealthy you would never know about it.

except for all the people that do. It's the fastest growing borough.

are you white?

Dude this at least the 3rd day in a row with this stupid fucking thread. Post something original OP you faggot cuck.

So white I am faintly blaue and was living with a British national whose parents were both spies.

what's it like fucking a puerto rican or dominican girl doggystyle?

Go back to and just go to Puerto Rico

/r9k/ likes trannies and asian girls

My favourite was either full-on missionary anal frenzy and of course them doing a perrito squat bounce on my moby dick and pleading with me in spanglish as to whether I am their new daddy or not.

perrito squat bounce? do you mean reverse cowgirl

No facing me so I can molest their puerca tetonas.

did they give good head?

I had to teach them a bit but yes very slobbery with earnest slurping sounds and much ball in mouth fascination.

do you still live in the LES?

Yuropoor here. I visited New York and walked around in the Bronx. Fucking hell, I managed to walk into some kind of neighbourhood where there were these kids standing in the corner dealing drugs and there were guns visible in their clothing.

How the fuck can Bronx be considered safe? I have no idea where I was as I just like to walk around at random to explore.

Who you kidding OP? We can all tell your a forevervirgin beta who's never gotten his dick wet.

Are you 60 years old and went there back in 1979?

No I am not Amerikan. I was dating the British girl to keep and eye on her parents it was my second projekt the first was dating an NSA agent's favourite daughter tin Maryland but he dropped dead from a massive heart attack so I re-assigned.

puerto rican girls are the best, they have age well and have a sexiness unmatched by any other type of women

age well?
this is your average rican woman past 35?

Not Amerikan. I was fucking when I was 14 and very good at it because 99.99% of you are all premature and more embarrassingly...pre-premature ejaculators. I would literally go to the KM deli pick up a 50 US$ bag of cannabis then walk up those stairs which extend from Clifford to Davidson then walk north to the next building to one furthest right.

no, more like this (she's 35)

youtube.com/watch?v=XjST2WJUz3E

That's a Chola a Mexicunt.

damn I'd be happy as fuck if I married a chick and she still looked like that at 35