SAVE THE INTERNET

SAVE THE INTERNET

Keep the internet under American control!
>It won't change anything if it goes to the UN
So why is control being handed over? Protect your shitposts!

westernfreepress.com/2016/09/28/urgent-call-action-48-hours-obama-illegally-surrenders-control-internet-forever/

Write your congressmen AND Senator!
Don't delay, shit goes down Friday.

Bumping
you faggots where all over the net neutrality shit a few short years ago

>We are dead, this is Hell...

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am...
this is so depressing, these problems are evident to the masses we do nothing to stop them from becoming worse...

...we deserve a future of slavery and pain.

Stop...
just give in, and give up...

...your struggle is meaningless, your future is set.

It's honestly because they just keep trying to fly shit under the radar.

It there is one thing that has been made abundantly clear (even just this week with the Saudi debacle) it's that Obama has a pure unbridled disdain for the people he is supposed to be serving.

I'm a Cred Forumsock and an old Cred Forumstard
Letting shit go is not in my nature

Bump

We are all puppets controlled by our betters..

..including the "man" you mention in your post.

There is no hope for the damned.

Your struggle is futile, your cause is a waste of energy...

...give up, there is no freedom in our future, only obedience and servitude.

Those who would stand will be crushed and broken before the pitiless masses.

>Sample letter you can copy and paste if you're too lazy:

Very soon President Obama intends to sign over control of ICANN and the Internet, American invented and controlled speech and information platforms over to the UN.

This must not be allowed to happen. The internet is a powerful and wonderful place where the free exchange of ideas regularly occurs. It can be used from everything from finding resources for writing a paper, getting in touch with old friends, or even doing legal work that no one seems to want to do as seen in the current oversight committee.

This said, I urge you to stand with Senator Cruz in throwing everything you can at this exchange of control to stop it from happening. In the current sociopolitical environment we have seen a massive effort from institutions like Google, Twitter and Facebook to even governments like the UK and Germany to censor any speech they see fit or that the current regime disagrees with (whatever it may be). This is an extremely dangerous trend and if the internet finds its way into UN hands, I find it highly probably they will make great strides to strip and remove its capabilities as a free speech platform as best they can.

The internet needs to stay under American jurisdiction so that others the world over can enjoy what is arguably the greatest and most important/ powerful amendment of the constitution. This decision affects not only the US, but people the world over.

I trust that you will make the right call and support the first amendment by keeping the internet in American hands and blocking this absurd abuse of executive power.

Thank you for your time,

Do you see???

There are no others who will even speak on this subject, they know their place...

... give up, and give in.

>not even going to the UN
>control has been with icann for a long time now anyway this is pretty much just ceremony

Next comes the forced inoculations and disarmament of the populous, are you ready? Are you happy?

No! In fact hell no!!
We will never give in! Fuck your bullshit!!

Why do you type....

... like this

Are you a....

...faggot?

you're asking questions everyone already knows the answer to
it's just some underaged B& like always

That's the spirit! Kick him right in the balls!

Fuck Icann too!

Come on, if any of y'all have an actual plan, aside from typing angrily, posturing and pretending you did something, speak up!

Dubbos for justice!

Try contacting famous people who can get the message out, try writing your congressmen, prove this violates the 1st amendment and the constitution in general!

What's the time-frame we got?

>Illuminati detected
>dubs canceled

October 1st is the deadline, although this could be repealed at any time beyond that point, though it would be more difficult after it has been established.

Yes, and it is William Shatner.
You are now hearing the post in your mind with Capt. Kirk's voice.
>mentalist

Checked, well played.

Alright, I'll see what I can do. I live in Texas. Pretty much saying Obama's name gets an instant reaction.

Why did no one attempt to stop this when there was more time?!?!?!

Tell others so they can help too, our future and freedom are at stake!

This is the first time I heard about it.

roll for fucking justice fuck that nigger obama

Damn, we are fuct! There is little to no to e left to act!

it's too late.
we can't make a change by tomorrow.
we'll have to meme the internet back to freedom.

There are different articles online about this that are saying different shit

Can somebody give me the facts on what's going on without "this could happen" commentary

We need to pay more attention to world events.

Is the internet doomed, or will a new solution emerge?

I wonder how many people will be stupid enough to fall for this shit.

To fall for internet regulations being overseen by the UN?

GIVE IN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. Humanity, flawed and weak, must give in if it is ever going to SURVIVE. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Surrender yourselves. Join our cause.

You don't have to be stupid to have stupid laws and regulations set around you.

No

sign me up for that bionic shit dude, I want a new pair of super legs when my knees give out

You will get a militaristic communist regime which will treat you as a worthless tool.

Favour freedom, not servitude Cred Forumsrother.

uh, dum dum, U.S. congress is the main driving force behind privatizing the internet for profit.

They are supposed to be our representatives, yet they sell us out. Still contacting them in mass could be a useful part of a larger solution.

If we all demand a stop to this they must comply.

> "militaristic Communist regime"
And what's wrong with that?

Everything.

What if I told u...there was never a problem in the first place? And that what Obummer is doing is illegal?