ITT: Things you despise

ITT: Things you despise.

>people who cheers with food
>tattoos
>any race other than whites and Japs

White people

White People

>cheers with food

You mean like in their mouth or something?

bald white people

mexicans. I fucking hate Mexicans.
I work at Home Depot and there's always so many, they don't know how to speak English and expect you to know Spanish. From the bottom of my heart, fuck mexicans

White people

Don't get out of the house often, huh, OP?

yeah, but their woman are really nice.
till they get prego and become BMW's

No, I mean when two people are eating burgers or sushi or some other finger food, and they say "cheers" and touch their food together in the air before putting it in their mouths.

You must be from Texas.

Why do you work at Home Depot, faggot? Get a real job or get in the labor line, you cuck broke bitch.

Love,
A rich Mexican

PS I'm fucking 3 white girls.

Let me guess, you like anime?

Ooooooooh okay gotcha, that irritates you? Lol

I hate when people eat with their mouth open and smack dem lips.

no man, you're thinking of Spain. Some spanish women are hot as fuck but not Mexicans. Mexican women smell bad and they age quick. They always wear kids clothes and pink flip flops and shit like that. Also, they're too short. Like legally midget short

>I'm fucking three white girls
>Rich Mexican

Which is it, man. Are you Mexican or are you three white girls.

Pretty much everybody on Cred Forums.

All of you are fucked up in your own special kind of way.

I personally like sound of food chewing, idk why, makes the food even tastier for me

Yourself included.

When SJW's, niggers and spicks think Cred Forums is their home.

It's a second job to help with my mom's mortgage you fucking spick. Have fun being 5'2 and getting "I'm not racist" sex from fat ugly white whores

Rich by Mexican standards, maybe.

How many lawns is that this week, Pedro?

Googles

Pakistani's.

Truly the epitome of subhuman.

Fatties.

Spick's trips checked.

Hahaha 6 ft 1, 130k a year slaying it in Seattle. Enjoy the 2 jobs. Maybe you can help build the wall, I'm sure that'll pay well.

Awwww are we invading your safe space, poorfag? Good luck surviving in post-White America.