I have a really fucked up story I want to get off my chest if you're willing to listen Cred Forums

I have a really fucked up story I want to get off my chest if you're willing to listen Cred Forums

I'm listening man

When I was 17 I went out with a 16 year old girl we went out for 3 weeks she didn't care that I was homeless she even bought me stuff her mom was cool she liked me bought me clothes and food even a tent

Out with it

czech'd

...and then....

We made the sex three times in our relationship one time at a hotel in San Diego her mom rented with a few friends my best friend was there we went off into the bathroom made the sex when her mom was gone and when she came back and told me"do you want to be stabbed or taxes" I hide behind my best friend for 30 mins and then she takes her medication and pretends nothing happened

We went on a couple more dates then she breaks up with me and gets with my best friend I don't give a fuck but then the most unbelievable thing happens two years later

Don't like we here this is goehring.

>do you want to get stabbed or taxes
I'm sorry OP, what

I was traveling the west coast with my weenier dog and a cop eventually talked to me and I had a warrant for my arrest I was charged with rape I spent a year in jail fighting it then took a deal for sexual battery. It turns out that her dad was a cop and she caught STDs and when her parents found out she said she was a virgin and I raped her... I'm now a sex offender on parole with two and a half years left

I have been trying to get through life but it's hard I have a ankle bracelet and whenever I try to go somewhere to make friends my Po calls the store and notifies them that I have a sex charge against a minor and word spreads then I'm looked at like some child molester

I don't know Cred Forums I have no one to talk to about this and I thought I could come here I hope you don't judge me. I just wish I knew what being on parole would mean as a sex offender. I have to go to group twice a week for a hour each I have curfew at 10pm and I can't live near parks or schools do you know how hard that is they're fucking everywhere. I just took a polygraph yesterday (required by court every 6 months on parole) and they found out that I'm innocent or rather not lying but not much has changed...

Sorry for wasting your time Cred Forums...

>"do you want to be stabbed or taxes"

u deserve it

u flew too close to the sun and now u are a homeless criminal. save ur sorrows for the judge scum

Why? All I did was go out with her and I even tested negative for her STDs but still I spent a year in jail

I'm not homeless, I rent a room and have a yob.

OP that sucks.

But there are hundreds of thousands like you.

Keep your head up. If someone asks & you feel like talkin, tell em what really happened.

They may know someone in a similar situation.

Cred Forums for a bunch of immoralists you guys are really judgemental

>
>I rent a room and have a yob.
>have a yob
>a yob
>yob
I can't fucking feel sorry for you .

Thank you user you gave me hope to keep coming back to/B/

I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
Because of my crime I can't talk to anyone else about it unless I want to raise the possibility of death. I just want people to know my situation without persecution

Nobody cares about you...

>do you want to be stabbed or taxes
Gee, i REALLY don't like taxes

16- 17
I think very few people wouldn't be sympathetic to that, OP.

In future years you may be able to get that shit erased.

It sounds like you are getting back on track. Don't worry too much.

I don't care about me either but you people are treating me like scum when this can literally happen to anyone. Cred Forums if you truly don't care let this thread die I said what I needed to say.

She said I was 18 when it happened, literally a week after my birthday. The most I can do now is since it's classified as a "wobbler" felony is get it reduced to a misdemeanor then possibly erased from my record but it's a costly tedious process that involves money I don't have.

Don't bring it up.
If someone else does, don't freak out.

If people are cool with you before they find out, they will prolly be sypathetic.

A 17 y.o. with a 16 y.o. ain't shocking, and anyone who can't understand is likely not worth stressin over.

OPs story greentexted...

>When I was 17 I went out with a 16 year old girl we went out for 3 weeks she didn't care that I was homeless she even bought me stuff her mom was cool she liked me bought me clothes and food even a tent
>We made the sex three times in our relationship one time at a hotel in San Diego her mom rented with a few friends my best friend was there we went off into the bathroom made the sex when her mom was gone and when she came back and told me"do you want to be stabbed or taxes" I hide behind my best friend for 30 mins and then she takes her medication and pretends nothing happened
>We went on a couple more dates then she breaks up with me and gets with my best friend I don't give a fuck but then the most unbelievable thing happens two years later
>I was traveling the west coast with my weenier dog and a cop eventually talked to me and I had a warrant for my arrest I was charged with rape I spent a year in jail fighting it then took a deal for sexual battery. It turns out that her dad was a cop and she caught STDs and when her parents found out she said she was a virgin and I raped her... I'm now a sex offender on parole with two and a half years left
>I have been trying to get through life but it's hard I have a ankle bracelet and whenever I try to go somewhere to make friends my Po calls the store and notifies them that I have a sex charge against a minor and word spreads then I'm looked at like some child molester
>I don't know Cred Forums I have no one to talk to about this and I thought I could come here I hope you don't judge me. I just wish I knew what being on parole would mean as a sex offender. I have to go to group twice a week for a hour each I have curfew at 10pm and I can't live near parks or schools do you know how hard that is they're fucking everywhere. I just took a polygraph yesterday (required by court every 6 months on parole) and they found out that I'm innocent or rather not lying but not much has changed...

Idk man I'm stuck in a area I don't know, I don't know anyone out here and whenever I try to go somewhere to meet people my Po tells the people working there I have a sex charge against a minor and I'd be lying if I said it's not fucking depressing having people avoid and whisper about you being a child molester

Dude it's fucking Cred Forums

I am disappoint when I post and nobody tells me to an hero.

Illigitimi non carborundum.
Chin up!

These same tards would make you king of Cred Forums for fucking a 16 y.o. if you were 25

Shit "stabbed or tazzed" fucking auto correct. She literally had a fucking knife and tazer

You'll have plenty money if you do it right. You can't possibly imagine how much life can change in 5, 10 years. That's no time at all.

Laws can change.

You know you're not scum.
Work hard, pay your debts, save $

>profit!

A lot of shit's depressing.

You've got more traction than you did when you were homeless.

When you're off parole and/or can do so, move to a better spot.

Save your money, try to get back into school. It's ridiculous for kids that age with a one- year age difference to be prosecuted, and a LOT of people recognize that.

I'm trying man but it's hard for me to keep a job I've had 4 since I was released a couple of months ago, it's really hard to even find a job that will hire me let alone keep me once my Po calls my job and tells them about me I mean I'm trying to do everything I need to do but I keep getting kicked down

Trolls be trollin
There were trolls long before Cred Forums

But if you listen for those whispers you'll drive yourself nuts.

One thing: don't go off on the trolls. If you freak, you lose. If you stay calm while they freak, you strengthen your position & make your accusers look/feel (later) like assholes of the first water.

I just got my GED and I want to get into culinary at the community college but I can't do that until I get a car, my Po won't even let me use Uber or Lyft to get places I need to go because I'm a sex offender

>"do you want to be stabbed or taxes"