Do you fuck with girls who do drugs?

Do you fuck with girls who do drugs?

Of course. Do drugs with em.

Don't do drugs...without me

Had an girlfriend who was addicted to Xanax, and heroin. Parents were loaded so she could always afford to be fucked up. Used to have me drive her around cause she would get all doped up. Used to always buy me weed, and smokes tho so could complain. Plus she was decent in bed.

Drugged grills are the only i get

>girls who do drugs

that's quite a spectrum there, kiddo. are we talking a bit of molly and weed, or are we talking speedballs?

Of course.

Stoner chicks are easy.

No, but that's their choice and not mine.

no
dont stick your dick in crazy

I don't fuck with girls at all user

Depends on which drugs. I'd fuck a girl who smokes weed, wouldn't fuck a girl who just smokes cigarettes though.

Seconded. Wise words. Literally never worth it.

I should clarify. I wouldn't date a girl who does any drugs, except weed.

i wouldn't FUCK a girl who was on drug i would feel bad

i might FUCK with a girl who did drugs but thats depending how much shes in to it

is she does drugs and she's chill to be around yeah

if she does drugs and is a wacko bitch because of it noooo

also im almost 30 and have never done drugs or drank alcohol

There is no spectrum. A girl either is or isn't a degenerate.

Got my current girlfriend into doing LSD and mushrooms with me. We rarely do molly together too, but that's usually for birthdays and other special occasions.

Hookers & Cocaine is the only way...

While I'm fine with the choice of no alcohol and drugs, I don't understand it. Especially the no alcohol part.

While it's cringy and cliché, I've always had a bit of a 'You only live once' mentality. I tried mushrooms, marijuana and cocaine a single time just to try it while I was young, but that was as far as I was willing to go and now I'm clean of all except alcohol.

As for alcohol it's so widely spread that I don't know how you avoided ever trying it, with friends etc. It's portrayal in media also makes it seem like it's safe, so I'm surprised people are frightened of trying it.

hell yeah, wild girls are the best, but are a headache...

how am i suppose to any other way?

after 1 drink at my place,

they all go snooze from one of cup of my special brew booze

drugs are more fun with girls

as long as they arent annoying

ever fuck her when she was completely passed out? did she ever pass out while fucking?

I do.

Alchohol is a pretty poor drug. It's never really any fun to be around.

Psychedelics are the way. Just gives you a different perspective on things.

>That fucking quote

He didn't seriously say that right? Was he entirely unaware of his companies' business model?